Israeli man was misidentified as Chechan and was executed by Ukrainian Forces (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
The chechens in Chechnya fight for Ramzan kadyrov, his father was president too but was killed by Chechen Islamists years ago. The "Kadyrovites" 100% side with Russia. Ukrainian chechens are the exiled niggers that lost that war or fled it, the rest are buried in the sands of Syria with ISIS.

You sure know a lot about these Chechens.
I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Ukrainian or a Russian or a Chechen for that matter if I met one. 🤷‍♀️

McM

ARSELING
Yesterday in Berlin's main train station an Israeli woman was beaten (broken nose) after she spoke in her language by an unknown man.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Ukrainian or a Russian or a Chechen for that matter if I met one. 🤷‍♀️
We used to watch all those Dagestan beheading videos etc here, Russian spetsnaz and Chechen Mujahideen fighters in the Caucasus, that was the war and gore of the day. It's the same shit, those early islamist guys are either dead, fled, changed sides or joined the Islamic state in Syria in the early days of that war. The Russians control chechens via their proxy now, the Kadyrovites.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
jews vs muslim. So they’re not neo-nazis at least
That was a whole this kind of misdirection I guess:
received_3284330641889739.gif

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
So now Russia and Chechnya are friends like old times?
did they just forgot about Beslan and Chechlear?

macread

Well Known Member
They are a independent democracy with self determination, you might as well not have a nation if your bowing the knee. You talk as if Russia has a right to invade a sovereign nation because of a perceived threat. The Ukraine people are proud and they will fight till the end and Zelenskey is a fucking savage and has balls as big as Putins fucking head, did he flee?
No he said I don't need a ride we need weapons to fight the invaders.
A comic actor becomes president and then inspires and leads his people like a fucking boss.
How many other nations leaders in the world would take on Russia's army? Most would fold and be under Putins desk choking on cock.
Give the man his due respect.
Zelenskey overthrew a democratically elected government so the Ukraine can hardly be called a democracy, you are right about him being a savage as he has the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands but he is not much better than Putin they are both ruthless dictators with the difference being one dictator is being backed by the West and that makes it all good.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
They are a independent democracy with self determination, you might as well not have a nation if your bowing the knee. You talk as if Russia has a right to invade a sovereign nation because of a perceived threat. The Ukraine people are proud and they will fight till the end and Zelenskey is a fucking savage and has balls as big as Putins fucking head, did he flee?
A comic actor becomes president and then inspires and leads his people like a fucking boss.
How many other nations leaders in the world would take on Russia's army? Most would fold and be under Putins desk choking on cock.
That zelensky jew is just another plant by the globo-homo NWO crew..... these people need to be stopped before they get everyone into WW3!!!!!.....
BOSS MY ASS..... HE'S A FALSE LEADER OF UKRAINE..... GO BACK TO ISRAEL....

Eck

Rookie
Zelenskey overthrew a democratically elected government so the Ukraine can hardly be called a democracy, you are right about him being a savage as he has the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands but he is not much better than Putin they are both ruthless dictators with the difference being one dictator is being backed by the West and that makes it all good.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're stoned pal... Zelensky was voted in democratically after the Ukrainians ejected the Russian puppet that was illegally placed in power by Russian interference..... Zelensky was a comedian / actor no even a politician,,, rather live in the west than the east thank you, I like deciding for myself and no state telling me what to do 🤣...

Lepracoon

Lurker
This is sad. He'd better killed the "right" person, not the seed of Abraham. ✌😪
I respect the man, but I just hope the Ukrainians understand why this needs to be confined strictly to Ukraine. We can’t spread this or it’s a world war.
Conflicts like this will always have collateral damage, its perhaps the best reason not to have them in the first place.
But that would make sense
The beards probably

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
That zelensky jew is just another plant by the globo-homo NWO crew..... these people need to be stopped before they get everyone into WW3!!!!!.....
BOSS MY ASS..... HE'S A FALSE LEADER OF UKRAINE..... GO BACK TO ISRAEL....
How's that tin hat going for you?
If you add depleted uranium apparently it's more effective and if you want a really permanent solution fill it with aluminium oxide and put a sparkler on top. Does the trick every time bro. Your welcome!

Back