Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
There's nothing about carrying a gun that makes you a pussy. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Equip yourself with a tool sufficient enough to defend against tge treat you might encounter. In this case, had Kyle not had a gun he would be dead.
I doubt he'd be dead. Beat up maybe. But the crowd likely would have broken it up before he got wrecked cause he's a kid and crowds do that when people fight physically. The fact he had a gun shows he has no actual combat prowess and wants to represent something, but is scarred to take actual licks for it. Literal monekys and chimps can figure out how to use guns and shoot them 🤣 It's not something to be all to proud of lol I will never understand why us americans are so prowd to have them.

Spoken like a true nigger, first response to something you don't agree with or like is wanting to get violent. Your kind is, for the most part, worthless. As a group blacks contribute very little positive to society. When the current low intensity conflict we are in goes hot, not many of you will be left.
Rich coming from a breed who slaughters millions over a book, originated from the very breed they hate and depended on that same breed to build their whole country and economy for them. But yes, continue telling me how I am inferior haha.

Mr. Lucifer

THOT = That Hostile Over There
I doubt he'd be dead. Beat up maybe. But the crowd likely would have broken it up before he got wrecked cause he's a kid and crowds do that when people fight physically. The fact he had a gun shows he has no actual combat prowess and wants to represent something, but is scarred to take actual licks for it. Literal monekys and chimps can figure out how to use guns and shoot them 🤣 It's not something to be all to proud of lol I will never understand why us americans are so prowd to have them.

I see you don't use any common sense when it comes to the reality of the situation. If the crowd would of broken up a fight, I think the same crowd wouldn't of been chasing the shooter in the first place. Rosenbaum antagonized the group quite a bit knowing that it would start a fight and it was exactly what he wanted. Kyle didn't make chase with anyone, he kept running away. Hypotheticals are stupid, they aren't the answer to anything. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Talk about the actual case. What actually happened and work off that.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I don't dought he would be dead. Being hit in the head with skateboard trucks is enough to kill him, let alone the Glock that Gaige Grosskreutz pointed at him with intent to kill.
Rich coming from a breed who slaughters millions over a book, originated from the very breed they hate and depended on that same breed to build their whole country and economy for them. But yes, continue telling me how I am inferior haha.
Your one THOSE idiots that thinks every race originated from niggers? No, no we didn't. That has been disproven a million times over. So blacks built western worlds economy and infrastucture, but did fuck all in their own countries, that's weird. Ok, you are inferior.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
guys guys,
this will actually lead us to nowhere gentlemen,
in all that fighting we all just forget one point clearly, we should more speak of right know,

that Grand Mal Caesar is wearing girl panties, cause he identifies himself more like a sissie,
the reason he always on his knees,
receiving.

so actually Caesar can't speak for himself so you little b*tch Zombie
ᴙ here to defend him, mmmh??

gay people are so ε>cute.

ChadRoBoe

This user was banned
Which previously banned fag are you?

sissie look at my profile and see I've been here a few yrs,
never had been banned, nor will I ever, cause

I DID READ THE RULES!!!!!

80062D59-C718-4126-8516-71B7848BEF96.gif

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I don't dought he would be dead. Being hit in the head with skateboard trucks is enough to kill him, let alone the Glock that Gaige Grosskreutz pointed at him with intent to kill.

Your one THOSE idiots that thinks every race originated from niggers? No, no we didn't. That has been disproven a million times over. So blacks built western worlds economy and infrastucture, but did fuck all in their own countries, that's weird. Ok, you are inferior.
And you must be one of those people who refuses to get a proper education from actual scholars and so just denies it. As Jack Nicholson once said, “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH.”

ChadRoBoe

This user was banned
⬆️ this is actually the same look eye got, when baked on maria juan ⬆️

:bong:

MikeyPalmice

Fresh Meat
Why should we care? Politics in the 21st century have more in common with Greek mythology. “He said, she said,” sorta crap.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
They were chasing him down, beat him with a skateboard to the back of the head, kicked him and tried to take his rifle….and had a Glock pointed at his head…..are you saying he should of just held off and not defended himself and just see what happens…..complete liberal thinking
Commenting on why he put on the water works, he is on murder charges & has to convince judge/jury of his actions, I believe he was given no choice & agree with his actions.

mrln

silent ghost
he was crying on the stand like a lil bitch!
maybe if he had his weapon,he couldve braved it out.

Commenting on why he put on the water works, he is on murder charges & has to convince judge/jury of his actions, I believe he was given no choice & agree with his actions.
no way dude. no way. that crying bullshit aint gunna work,when your on trial for murdering people. without a fucking doubt,your going away. it just hows how weak he is and prisoners hear this thru their chain. and will fuck with him, till he hangs himself in his cell. if not before they kill him.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
I heard she is. Like a horse.
Well said my boy.

he was crying on the stand like a lil bitch!
maybe if he had his weapon,he couldve braved it out.
Your a dumb bitch. As dumb as the cock suckers that were shot and killed for committing riots and arson and countless other crimes. Too bad you weren't one of the retards shot by Kyle.

No doubt Chauvin got railroaded, could you imagine the riots if he was found innocent, like I said, it's a game, to stop riots & possible loss of life a fall guy had to be found, other black riots & how out of hand they got were remembered.
Yea Chauvin and the rest of the his murderer friends got rail road. Your another ignorant bastard. Too bad he didn't kneel on your neck for over 6 minutes. You devils advocate.

Derek Chauvin played the game properly and he got railroaded.
How did he get railroaded dumbass? He kneeled on a handcuffed man's neck for over 6 minutes with his hands in his pockets. Your a piece of trash your mom should of swallowed you. And your moms mom should of swallowed her you piece of scum.

It's cut and dry self defense the only crime he committed was carrying a rifle under the legal age
That's not a crime though bro. Check out the laws. You just have to be 18 or older to buy a gun not have a rifle or shotgun. Trust me i know I've had my first gun in the second grade.

That's right, defend the faggot, he was a minor, he knew he shouldn't have crossed state lines and he illegally had a gun. The fucker was playing cop, until he becomes law enforcement (which that career is down the drain for him), he didn't need a gun. Sorry the idiot got to you 🤷‍♀️
Your just as dumb as the rest of these uneducated retards. He should of Shot you and your siblings.

Guns are for pussies and people too fat and lazy to learn how to use their bodies as weapon like literally every other creature on earth. But if it makes you feel superior continue to suck on that barrel.
Yea go use your body against an armed violent mob or anyone with a weapon or firearm. I guess all the countries and militaries in the world are pussy too just like you retard. You sound incredibly stupid.

Crossed state lines, with a semiautomatic rifle, while still a minor, to pick fights with people he didn't agree with, shot 3 and killed 2..... let the fuck rot.
Your whole family should rot. You scum bag. Someone should shoot your dumb ignorant leftist self.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Well now, having flammed everyone and been flammed by many perhaps we can get back on point...

I think he will be aquited.

Then let the rioting begin!

It will be a case of Black Lives Supporters Lives Matter...

Back