Live Suicide (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
Like actually try to talk whoever it was down.
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)

This is a GORE SITE! I believe I can Safely say that not a One of Us is going to try to Stop Him/Her/They! If anything, We'd probably Coax them On;Or call them a Fkn Pussy,And bet that they won't! I hope this helps!.....Ya!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I had a welfare check a few years back...lady who lived opposite got concerned. I didn't want anyone to give a shit nor care and I sure as shit nearly choked her for calling the police on me at the time. When you're in that head space you don't think the same as most people. I still feel the same on the inside now days but I don't have an immediate plan to leave just yet either .... because it's this or death... and there's nothing after death so I may as well just persist with this fuck hole of a life while I have it. Feeling suicidal is only understood by those who've been there, and it's not easily explained. All of this right now.... none of it matters.

Back