Live Suicide (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

These days it's possible to watch a person die with dignity.
Those with chronic pain and or cancers.
No one stopped them.
They actually had help with the process of " self termination ".

So, I would try to talk to a person. To see if they are that sure the problem is worth their death.

Goldfingers

Rookie
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
Like actually try to talk whoever it was down.
So a suicide is about to happen in Seattle and I'm scratching my nads in bed in the Maldives you want me to bother with some potential suicide ?
Seriously?

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
No. Never. That idiot, woman or human most die

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

These days it's possible to watch a person die with dignity.
Those with chronic pain and or cancers.
No one stopped them.
They actually had help with the process of " self termination ".

So, I would try to talk to a person. To see if they are that sure the problem is worth their death.
That was the whole reason for this post. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, IMO. I do agree where there are situations where suicide is a viable option.

Torn Weiner

I'm Jewish & Proud
All i could do is call authorities if i was really worried, can't talk everyone down and you might accidentally say the wrong thing and boom, now your truamatized and feel guiltily involved. People do these things for attention, especially the live streaming shit. Can't save everyone, don't off yourself... k? πŸ–€ ;

Reject

This user was banned
Years back we were kids and there was a guy on top of the 5 story building, we were encouraging him to jump. After an hour of yelling Jump Jump we were leaving because he wasted our time.
We walked away from the spot and he jumped.
Yeah I’m here to help when someone decides to end their lifeπŸ‘

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I would try to talk them down...and call 911.
Nah, pigs will just use them as target practice. See how many holes they can put into the middle of the person's body. Thats why they go to be cops. So they can get away with murder.
If I knew the person and where they were livestreaming from, I'd probably call 911, otherwise no.
I wouldn't give the pigs the satisfaction of knowing they get another round of target practice in.

Calling the cops is the worst thing you can do. I would try My hardest to make the person feel like like they can come back from it. When people go live stream they feel pressure to follow through because Everyone is watching, so the best thing to do is make them feel like they won’t be judged.

Why stop someone from killing themselves? It's their choice and I respect that lol

red.dragon.master

Fresh Meat
say some fake ass bs like everyone cares about you and you have a purpose

fpxdwk

NewbieX
I'm sorry, but all I would do is...enjoy the show. A suicide, to me, is just a filthy fucking pig working in a circus. I, on the other hand, would be a spectator hoping for a good ending. NOT MY PROBLEM.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
I would, simply because encouraging someone to go through with it is illegal. Get caught, and it's a felony. Fuck that. Gotta think positive:

"No, ma'am, you absolutely don't want to hang yourself because despite what you think, it's not going to erase the fact that you've spent your useless life as a hopeless junkie that couldn't be trusted in the homes of her loved ones because you had no self-control and would steal whatever the hell you could get your hands on just so you could run down to the dealer for you hourly fix of crack. It doesn't matter that your children have been shuffled through so many foster homes that they're emotionally scarred for life, and it's inconsequential that your father has never been brought to justice for the suffering you endured at the other ends of his fists, and you certainly shouldn't be holding yourself responsible for that elderly lady that walked right in front of your car with her walker... No, no, no, you have soooooo much to live for....."

slicedgothica

eat shit and die liberal
Like actually try to talk whoever it was down.this is fucked up but
as fucked as it is....if someone was already trying to talk them down id just watch :p

Back