Live Suicide (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JamieSKap

Rookie

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
I don't even know if I'm set up to record from my screen. I guess I'd have to record it from my camera. Hopefully it's an attractive lady.

Dies ist eine GORE-WEBSITE! Ich glaube, ich kann mit Sicherheit sagen, dass keiner von uns versuchen wird, ihn/sie/sie aufzuhalten! Wenn überhaupt, würden wir sie wahrscheinlich überreden, oder sie eine Fkn-Muschi nennen, und wetten, dass sie es nicht tun werden! Ich hoffe, das hilft!.....Ya!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
True just Helling to get viral

Lucius

Lurker
You never know why they want to do it. They might be in severe pain psychically or whatever. Some people can’t take much and some can take a lot. I wouldn’t stop them. Personally I’ve had a shit ton of bad luck in my life lost both parents and I’m still in my 20s and my family hasn’t reached out even tho Ive had 3 back surgeries and surgery on my foot. I’m in pain every damn day because some asshole on a job site decided to fuck up. I had to beat opioid addiction multiple times along with gaba drugs & Xanax currently 7 months sober. In my mind I would never end my life just yet but I know down the road when I’m older maybe late 30s or 40s I might do it and already have my plan on how I will do it, nitrous oxide and hanging would be my method. It wouldn’t be something I would live stream but if I did, the people saying they would try to talk me down have no idea why or what’s going on so I don’t really understand that. I say still do whatever you feel is right in that type of situation but personally I wouldn’t be the one to say don’t do it or do it

mrln

silent ghost
like floyd said. if its someone i care about,id try to talk them out of it.
other than that,i dont give a care. that person has their reasons. and at that point,theres nothing i could do or say.
plus im not a trained negotiator.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
Like actually try to talk whoever it was down.
My heart dropped when I just saw this title and woh was I relieved when I saw it wasn't. I would have written and written not to do it but if someone was going to. I doubt very much they would stop to read anyone's comments. I'm on the group on Facebook called "Roast my selfie" people have gone on there and cut themselves and all sorts on lives. Madness!!!! I feel for them tho I really do. 😔

rrhoids76

Lurker
You never know why they want to do it. They might be in severe pain psychically or whatever. Some people can’t take much and some can take a lot. I wouldn’t stop them. Personally I’ve had a shit ton of bad luck in my life lost both parents and I’m still in my 20s and my family hasn’t reached out even tho Ive had 3 back surgeries and surgery on my foot. I’m in pain every damn day because some asshole on a job site decided to fuck up. I had to beat opioid addiction multiple times along with gaba drugs & Xanax currently 7 months sober. In my mind I would never end my life just yet but I know down the road when I’m older maybe late 30s or 40s I might do it and already have my plan on how I will do it, nitrous oxide and hanging would be my method. It wouldn’t be something I would live stream but if I did, the people saying they would try to talk me down have no idea why or what’s going on so I don’t really understand that. I say still do whatever you feel is right in that type of situation but personally I wouldn’t be the one to say don’t do it or do it
You damn well better live stream it! C'mon man, don't leave us hanging. (pun intended) 👍

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
I would try to talk them down...and call 911.
Yea I would at least call 911….I used to be an emt though and considered med school so me and an ex viewed a few autopsies, but that is to help determine cause of death. I’m not into just standing over a guy who’s been blown to bits but still is somehow alive, I don’t think that this stuff is a joke, but I do love gore still….but that’s a trick question, if it was someone I killed because of self preservation, self defense, I would gut the fucker and rearrange his whole fucking meat sac.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
uh exactly how would one stop a suicide in a live stream? it's not like the internet police are available everywhere, also the one dying could give 2 shits if you care or not.

bsensei

Lurker
Record for the community. Too many of these get missed altogether or only partly posted, so don't let the person's death be wasted.

Atomic

Fresh Meat
of course i'd try and help. who wants to be another loser asshole in the world.

schizogangrape

brain salad diaries
Agree lol

Back