Live Suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Some people have had very hard lives. They eventually cannot see a future without life's pains. Checking out to them is a answer.
Then there are those with terminal medical conditions. My own experience with a aunt stricken with cancer of the liver. Her pain so severe the surgeons had to severe all the nerves to her liver. Which of course caused her death shortly after. I was not aware of such suffering. Her screams of pain still register. Had she had a way to end her life I have no doubt she would of used it.
Sometimes suicide is the answer.

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
Would make sure they really wanted to give and pass the pain on to their relatives.
Make sure they knew it was forever. And the right choice.
When you are like that your head is mostly not in the right place/space. And anyone who hasn't been there, will never be able to understand.

Seen so many programs on jumpers who survived....atleast for a bit. And they talk about instant regret as soon as they let go. Knowing that it was the wrong decision. So i assume it might be like that for most.

If you are sick with something deadly. Or have struggled for years and years and years with mental stuff without the slightest betterment of your sufferings, then i would be there to help them through. To say goodbye. So they are "not alone".

I somehow survived all my attempts. Started with pills and toxic stuff when i was around 10 or 11. And had my last attempt in 2011.
Im definitely happy i survived all them tries. And for the people saving me.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I had a welfare check a few years back...lady who lived opposite got concerned. I didn't want anyone to give a shit nor care and I sure as shit nearly choked her for calling the police on me at the time. When you're in that head space you don't think the same as most people. I still feel the same on the inside now days but I don't have an immediate plan to leave just yet either .... because it's this or death... and there's nothing after death so I may as well just persist with this fuck hole of a life while I have it. Feeling suicidal is only understood by those who've been there, and it's not easily explained. All of this right now.... none of it matters.
curiosity keeps me here...
it's like i gotta see how the crappy movie ends

If yall saw a live stream, and saw that a suicide might happen, how many would try to stop it? (Minus police response, cause cops aren't friends.)
Like actually try to talk whoever it was down.
its not my place to try stopping some witless fuck from offing themself, just one less preson in line at the liqour store

lickalenz

NewbieX
Describing exactly how I feel
I almost succeeding. Should hve walked inside closes and locked door behind me
Even if paramedics came by the time they busted in might have been too much of the medication injected absorbed thru my system
Took days in a medicated coma and ephinephrine stomach pumped etc

probertly would try to stop them
but not if it is a live stream i mean sure i could be like don't do it but most likely if i am just text in their chat i wil not be able to convince them to not kill themself so why try
but if someone climbed my local bridge or a flat and i saw an oppertunity to climb it to and have their final chat with them id deffenetly take it

i dont know what id say to them as it be depending on what kind of person it was and at what stage of their life they are, their age
but most likely id tell them about my experience with people commiting suicide and how it effected me maybe some of my personal thougts lf suicide and why i have not

Dank89

The Yorkshire ripper
This is a GORE SITE! I believe I can Safely say that not a One of Us is going to try to Stop Him/Her/They! If anything, We'd probably Coax them On;Or call them a Fkn Pussy,And bet that they won't! I hope this helps!.....Ya!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
Damn 🤣🤣, well what can i say haha

Back