beatings MAGA Maggot Gets What He Deserves (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I really wished people would accept the fact that politicians aren't actually out there helping the little guys. They don't care about, actually they're probably hoping to you'll die before you become a burden to the state. Trump and Biden aren't sports team, we don't win a prize for voting for them. We will never even matter in politics, we're basically indentured servants at this point. FFS get a hobby and calm down.
So what you are saying is that picking between two multimillionaires isn't going to change the world?
Or that it doesn't matter who you pick because one would have to be a bit out of touch with reality to believe that a single person who isn't educated in monetary market theories, has any advanced mathematical skills and no military training is actually in charge of a government that oversees the world currency, a market worth over 75 trillion dollars and are world peacekeepers?
Nahhhhhh.....I'm sure a multimillionaire who is elected in a popularity contest runs all that by himself. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Funny. When trump was pres, I was walking around the grocery store with a full shopping cart. Now. I'm walking around with half a shopping cart and immigrants are walking around with 2 full carts. Hmmmm
Vote with your brains not your emotions people.
You don't even have the brains to understand how inflation works. It's not an instant occurrence. It takes 2-3 years to make it into the entire market structure. So your basket would be empty because of decisions made by the previous administration. Also did you ever think that your basket is empty because in the last 2 years the world has added around 500 million more people that require food? The population inflates, so the currency must also inflate which causes the resources to deflate. Use your brains and stop listening to the news.

Last edited:

Private Joker

Well Known Member
in time, you will be castrated and beheaded along with the all the democrats
Grow up child....

What makes you think he was a "MAGAMAGOT"? I'm a MAGAITE. God Bless President Trump!
Trump is a senile treasonous traitor. If it was 50 60 years ago we would have hung him already. And you want to admit that you're a member of the treasonous traitor espionage loving party.?.

in time, you will be castrated and beheaded along with the all the democrats
You sound like a third grader on the playground.

Prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison

Last edited:

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
How the fuck would you know who I think I know who voted for who you stupid cunt.
Ngl, that's funny.

Grow up child....

Trump is a senile treasonous traitor. If it was 50 60 years ago we would have hung him already. And you want to admit that you're a member of the treasonous traitor espionage loving party.?.

You sound like a third grader on the playground.

Prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison
Treasonous traitor? For fighting back against a corrupt system that manipulated the votes of an entire nation?

People that believe Biden won the election fair and square are the same people that believe 9/11 was completely orchestrated by a handful of terrorists. Gullible sheep willing to accept everything they see on the news as pure gospel.

Last edited:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Funny. When trump was pres, I was walking around the grocery store with a full shopping cart. Now. I'm walking around with half a shopping cart and immigrants are walking around with 2 full carts. Hmmmm
You think Trump or the GOP give a fuck about people like you and me? The fact they've convinced you they do is the biggest scam they've pulled. Biden and corporate Dems don't give fuck neither.

Only Progressives like Bernie Sanders give a fuck about the working man. He's been fighting for us his whole fucking career. But you keep voting against your own interests coz Trump and the GOP hate the same people you do.

I don't have the time or the patience for fucking rightwing conservative shitheads like you any more. If you won't help yourselves, you can all go and get FUCKED.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
You think Trump or the GOP give a fuck about people like you and me? The fact they've convinced you they do is the biggest scam they've pulled. Biden and corporate Dems don't give fuck neither.

Only Progressives like Bernie Sanders give a fuck about the working man. He's been fighting for us his whole fucking career. But you keep voting against your own interests coz Trump and the GOP hate the same people you do.

I don't have the time or the patience for fucking rightwing conservative shitheads like you any more. If you won't help yourselves, you can all go and get FUCKED.
Just like most lefties, you dont like facts.
You spew out emotional opinions, telling me the people I vote for hate me.
I had more money in my pocket under trump, that is a fact and I'm sorry it angers you.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Trump is a moronic cunt, always has been and always will be and his supporters can suck my ass.

View attachment 730446
Ditto...

Take a photo next time, maybe they just have more money than you. Immigrants work hard, unlike lazy locals. I see that notwithstanding who's president.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Take a photo next time, maybe they just have more money than you. Immigrants work hard, unlike lazy locals. I see that notwithstanding who's president.
So why is the Biden administration paying over 500 billion per year to feed and house them? Your also helpng buy those groceries with your taxes. Also......check the car accident statistics. These fuckers dont have roads with lines. Now they are all in newer cars. When one of these illegal 3rd world cunts runs over one of your children, you'll prolly still vote blue.
I used to be a dem...........then I grew up.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
So why is the Biden administration paying over 500 billion per year to feed and house them? Your also helpng buy those groceries with your taxes. Also......check the car accident statistics. These fuckers dont have roads with lines. Now they are all in newer cars. When one of these illegal 3rd world cunts runs over one of your children, you'll prolly still vote blue.
I used to be a dem...........then I grew up.
I'm an independent 😌
Both parties suck..

Back