beatings MAGA Maggot Gets What He Deserves (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkwing87

Cookie
Love this one.....road rage incident. The MAGA Moron picks a fight with a much older black man. He gets his clock cleaned.
I believe he was crying for trump. Hahahahah
usa-election-trump.jpg

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Ngl, that's funny.

Treasonous traitor? For fighting back against a corrupt system that manipulated the votes of an entire nation?

People that believe Biden won the election fair and square are the same people that believe 9/11 was completely orchestrated by a handful of terrorists. Gullible sheep willing to accept everything they see on the news as pure gospel.

Ngl, that's funny.

Treasonous traitor? For fighting back against a corrupt system that manipulated the votes of an entire nation?

People that believe Biden won the election fair and square are the same people that believe 9/11 was completely orchestrated by a handful of terrorists. Gullible sheep willing to accept everything they see on the news as pure gospel.
There's not a person alive that believes that the news is pure gospel to the truth. But there are idiots out there that believe that an ex-president is telling the truth about everything he says. But they're too stupid to believe that all the charges and all the evidence and all the testimony from eyewitnesses isn't the truth. They believe that some idiot that wears orange makeup is some god to the United States. He's not. He's a treasonous senile want to be mob boss that should not even be allowed to run again because of that fact. But there are people that can't see the forest for the trees. And unfortunately they're allowed to vote. He has 91 felony counts against him. 91! And a lot of those charges were brought by people that he put in office that yes our Republican. He's already lost 60 plus cases trying to get the charges dismissed in every single case not one was dropped. There is absolutely no evidence to prove that the votes were added or pulling stations were rigged.
No evidence what so ever.... You idiots need to quit drinking the Kool-Aid...

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
There's not a person alive that believes that the news is pure gospel to the truth. But there are idiots out there that believe that an ex-president is telling the truth about everything he says. But they're too stupid to believe that all the charges and all the evidence and all the testimony from eyewitnesses isn't the truth. They believe that some idiot that wears orange makeup is some god to the United States. He's not. He's a treasonous senile want to be mob boss that should not even be allowed to run again because of that fact. But there are people that can't see the forest for the trees. And unfortunately they're allowed to vote. He has 91 felony counts against him. 91! And a lot of those charges were brought by people that he put in office that yes our Republican. He's already lost 60 plus cases trying to get the charges dismissed in every single case not one was dropped. There is absolutely no evidence to prove that the votes were added or pulling stations were rigged.
No evidence what so ever.... You idiots need to quit drinking the Kool-Aid...
I don't really care. There's not been a single honest president, ever.

If he wins again, fine. If not, whatever.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
I don't really care. There's not been a single honest president, ever.

If he wins again, fine. If not, whatever.
There's been a few honest presidents. Unfortunately it's been awhile. IMO Jimmy Carter was the last honest one we had and the best we ever had....

plastictoss

Rookie
Love this one.....road rage incident. The MAGA Moron picks a fight with a much older black man. He gets his clock cleaned.
I believe he was crying for trump. Hahahahah
You faggots whining about Trump are so pathetic.

Grow up child....

Trump is a senile treasonous traitor. If it was 50 60 years ago we would have hung him already. And you want to admit that you're a member of the treasonous traitor espionage loving party.?.

You sound like a third grader on the playground.

Prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison
prison prison prison prison

Grow up child....

Trump is a senile treasonous traitor. If it was 50 60 years ago we would have hung him already. And you want to admit that you're a member of the treasonous traitor espionage loving party.?.

You sound like a third grader on the playground.

Prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison
When did Satanists become such massive faggots. You don't even understand Satanism you pathetic simp.

Trump is a moronic cunt, always has been and always will be and his supporters can suck my ass.

View attachment 730446
How's your open-air prison? Hope you got all your boosters faggot.

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Ditto...

Take a photo next time, maybe they just have more money than you. Immigrants work hard, unlike lazy locals. I see that notwithstanding who's president.
I'm curious if the same work ethic is taken by so called "real Americans". Very doubtful that
so called full blooded Americans are willing to take a job cleaning toilets at any motel. Spin it anyway you want but, the majority of immigrants that come here for a better life and the ability to take advantage of the same opportunities that
" Americans" exploit. Same reasoning why the pilgrims came here to escape persecution back in the day. How many Americans abuse welfare or other government programs. Yes, there are those who come here for the wrong reasons and should be sent back but, the majority are not like that. Counter that with whatever argument you want to make. Facts don't lie, just like the evidence against King Wannabe. Way to much evidence against his Character. Say what you want, the way the Republicans follow this douche its no better than 1930,s Germany.
Not sure about any of you. My old man grew up in those times in Germany and I'm not keen on repeating errors of the past. Better to have a limp honestly elected president than a fucking crooked Dictatorship.
Founding fathers are rolling in thier graves seeing how their dream has become so perverted.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I'm curious if the same work ethic is taken by so called "real Americans". Very doubtful that
so called full blooded Americans are willing to take a job cleaning toilets at any motel. Spin it anyway you want but, the majority of immigrants that come here for a better life and the ability to take advantage of the same opportunities that
" Americans" exploit. Same reasoning why the pilgrims came here to escape persecution back in the day. How many Americans abuse welfare or other government programs. Yes, there are those who come here for the wrong reasons and should be sent back but, the majority are not like that. Counter that with whatever argument you want to make. Facts don't lie, just like the evidence against King Wannabe. Way to much evidence against his Character. Say what you want, the way the Republicans follow this douche its no better than 1930,s Germany.
Not sure about any of you. My old man grew up in those times in Germany and I'm not keen on repeating errors of the past. Better to have a limp honestly elected president than a fucking crooked Dictatorship.
Founding fathers are rolling in thier graves seeing how their dream has become so perverted.
Well, trump was good for me, bad for illegals.
Biden is bad for me and good for illegals.
At some point, one would think common sense would kick in.
Do you have any idea how much illegal families are pulling in a month from handouts?

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
No
Well, trump was good for me, bad for illegals.
Biden is bad for me and good for illegals.
At some point, one would think common sense would kick in.
Do you have any idea how much illegal families are pulling in a month from handouts?
No idea, you have any idea how much Trump fucked all of us lying on his Taxes? Seems I paid more than he did. Capone went to prison and died there for Tax shit. What do think Trump deserves 🤔

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Dearest family, let's treat this place as a gathering around the dinner table whilst we watch people dying and getting hurt as we count our blessings. Let's not talk religion or politics at the dinner table, please....

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Boring dinner.. need a show with my dinner especially when family is involved.
Well, I'm against Trump (He's an idiot who speaks and thinks like a five year old.) I also believe in the heavenly trio. But there's no sense in arguing because, believe me and I'm 57 years old, people see and hear things and then they cement their brains. Once they have cemented minds, they will never open their minds ( or eyes or ears) ever again. So in effect, everyone is spending so much time and energy arguing to brick walls. I just pass over it...

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
There's been a few honest presidents. Unfortunately it's been awhile. IMO Jimmy Carter was the last honest one we had and the best we ever had....

Another brilliant response from a brain dead maga maggot!!! Trying to overthrow the United States government does not make you a patriot It makes you a piece of shit. That's what you guys should rename the retardation party. The piece of shit treasonous maggot party 👍
Okay, I've tried to ignore your grandiose ignorance for long enough, but it's kind of hard to do when you spout nonsense like this comment.

You're insisting that anyone attempting to overthrow an antiquated, hypocritical, corrupt, tyrannical, authoritarian, murderous, libelous, unlawfully established government with more blood on its hands than any other government in history is a piece of shit?

Nah. The U.S. government is a vile cesspool of rich elites that care nothing for their citizens.

This government kills people routinely. They deny healthcare to the sick and dying. They promote, encourage and engage in human trafficking on every level imaginable.

They launched a failed war on drugs that imprisoned hundreds of thousands of people just so the rich owners of contracted independent prisons could make a buck. They created an environment that is so hostile and resistant to change, growth and independent success that entire families have been imprisoned just for trying to find a way to feed their kids. The school-to-prison pipeline is so glaring and predominant among the poor that it's no longer a conspiracy theory, it's an established fact.

Then one guy becomes president and dares to call out and oppose this shitshow and is figuratively crucified for it and here you are casting stones from your keyboard?

I hope and desperately wish that we see another Civil War, because people that think like you need to be exterminated at all costs so that we can try to reorganize and restructure this mess that you fuckheads have created. Trump isn't what's wrong with this country. No. Cowardly little bitches like yourself that would shoot themselves in the foot to avoid a battle waged for the preservation of true freedom are the problem.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Well, I'm against Trump (He's an idiot who speaks and thinks like a five year old.) I also believe in the heavenly trio. But there's no sense in arguing because, believe me and I'm 57 years old, people see and hear things and then they cement their brains. Once they have cemented minds, they will never open their minds ( or eyes or ears) ever again. So in effect, everyone is spending so much time and energy arguing to brick walls. I just pass over it...
I usually start the shit off and then sit back sipping my Scotch enjoying the show.. enjoy it more than an episode of Justified..
Except when dealing with millennials 🙄 their just to ignorant for thier own good.

Last edited:

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I usually start the shit off and then sit back sipping my Scotch enjoying the show.. enjoy it more than an episode of Justified..
Except when dealing with millennials 🙄 their just to ignorant for thier own good.
Millennials have grown up with the internet at their fingertips and are under the impression that what they find there is reliable or trustworthy. If more of them got out of the house and traveled the country, spending time communing with the people they met along the way, they'd discover their views and opinions aren't quite as popular as they seem.

Most people want the same thing: Freedom to do and say as they please while respecting other's rights to do the same. Affordable healthcare. Unadulterated food. Clean water. A home that is safe and comfortable, a place to raise their children. It's not that complicated.

Politics and government are eroding people's ability to obtain those things while simultaneously pretending to preserve them.

Back