Man Accused of Using Blowtorch on Tot’s Genitals, Smothering and Beating Him to Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
When you would stoop to engage in crime you are no different than that individual. There is no more reason to be upset about his death than that of any other. That is a very mentally disturbed unstable way of thinking. You are a very clear and present danger to others and possibly yourself. We have facilities for people like you. People who have a desire to kill do not belong amongst the general populace. However i will tell you if you continue to pressure me in an illegal fashion I will have no issue going to the authorities. Sites are legally required to give out ip information in regards to criminal acts.
Fuck off kid I’d kill you

When you participate in legally questionable activities part of the result in that is the potential of being held criminally liable. We get it you voted for Biden you don't have to say it over and over. Lmfao ban me? Change your tampon and back to Facebook with you. This site and fragile feelings do not go hand in hand and sing la di motherfucking doo da zippity do.
The only people that hold sympathy for child abusers are also child abusers. Just kill yourself oh Nobel one 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

This fuckin dude the child killer, deserves to have his head kicked until it turns into a bloody sponge. Piss on that fuck while he’s mid seizure

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Fuck off kid I’d kill you

The only people that hold sympathy for child abusers are also child abusers. Just kill yourself oh Nobel one 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
If you would stoop to the level of criminal activity you are no different than the "child killer" you're both equally pieces of shit matching in both colour and stench. By justifying your violence you in turn justify their violence. You're just as culpable in that kids death by virtue of your propagation of violence. So you should hate yourself as you've also killed children.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I’d kill his parents if I were in his hometown just to make sure he doesn’t get letter or money on the books
If you would stoop to the level of criminal activity you are no different than the "child killer" you're both equally pieces of shit matching in both colour and stench. By justifying your violence you in turn justify their violence. You're just as culpable in that kids death by virtue of your propagation of violence. So you should hate yourself as you've also killed children.
So yeah I am no different but I’d never hurt a kid

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
I’d kill his parents if I were in his hometown just to make sure he doesn’t get letter or money on the books

So yeah I am no different but I’d never hurt a kid
You might not but while it is nit a pretty argument the argument exist that by condoning or justifying violence you in turn justify all violence. The same way you justify your violence allows the people who do what they do to justify their violence. In essence to limit the violence in the world.it must be condemned in all forms otherwise everyone will find a way to justify their violent desires and actions. I understand anger but we cannot let it control us otherwise we only give rise to more instances of things like this.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
You might not but while it is nit a pretty argument the argument exist that by condoning or justifying violence you in turn justify all violence. The same way you justify your violence allows the people who do what they do to justify their violence. In essence to limit the violence in the world.it must be condemned in all forms otherwise everyone will find a way to justify their violent desires and actions. I understand anger but we cannot let it control us otherwise we only give rise to more instances of things like this.
You need to go back to Facebook

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Yeah, I think you came to the wrong place.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Fuck you and your threats boy. Stop threatening...do it.

Who's threatening now? You need to be banned.
Almost sounds like you're defending me.
1670675639975.png

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
This pussy will request solitary and be pampered on our dime.
The guards will find a way to let him get his.

When you would stoop to engage in crime you are no different than that individual. There is no more reason to be upset about his death than that of any other. That is a very mentally disturbed unstable way of thinking. You are a very clear and present danger to others and possibly yourself. We have facilities for people like you. People who have a desire to kill do not belong amongst the general populace. However i will tell you if you continue to pressure me in an illegal fashion I will have no issue going to the authorities. Sites are legally required to give out ip information in regards to criminal acts.
Someone give this guy the full retard badge

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
What you ultimately fail to understand is that the reason people who commit acts like that exist is because of those of you who find ways to excuse and justify your violence. If violence in all forms is condemned you will slowly but eventually limit, reduce, or even possibly eradicate violence. By greeting a violent person with violence all you have done is justified their actions in their head and justified the next killer.

I just farted...

Varmint Hunter

You want me to "do my part " to "help eradicate violence"? I expect a six figure salary, a brand new super powered Italian sports car every six months, a mansion on the outskirts of Las Vegas, and a private jet in return.

I spend just the amount of effort needed in life to get paid and take care of other immediate necessities. If am to spend even a tiny fraction more effort, mental or physical, beyond what I need to get by, I expect payment. Nothing is free in this world. Ass, gas, or grass.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
You want me to "do my part " to "help eradicate violence"? I expect a six figure salary, a brand new super powered Italian sports car every six months, a mansion on the outskirts of Las Vegas, and a private jet in return.

I spend just the amount of effort needed in life to get paid and take care of other immediate necessities. If am to spend even a tiny fraction more effort, mental or physical, beyond what I need to get by, I expect payment. Nothing is free in this world. Ass, gas, or grass.
Imagine believing you should be entitled to compensation for not doing something. Guess we should pay the obese for not eating. How very Brandon of you.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Imagine believing you should be entitled to compensation for not doing something. Guess we should pay the obese for not eating. How very Brandon of you.
No, he is saying it's not his job to fix the ills of the world, it's his job to take care of his own, nothing more. And I think my method of "eradicating violence" by tying this child killer to a tree in a public park and give blow torches to the the childs family to burn this fucker head to toe would be far more successful than your nurturing mindset. Don't be calling anyone a democrat when all your thoughts and words scream flaming liberal.

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Finally, you are beginning to realize just how the world works. EVERYBODY requires compensation if they are to make any change to their way of thinking... And even then, you might not get the results you want. Even BLM's founders are using all the cash donated by their supporters to buy mansions, private jets, and daily 5 star spa treatments. So you want somebody to be your "violence eradication czar"? Cool thing. Pay me. And don't be surprised in 6 months when you find out that instead of "finding a way to eradicate violence", I am using my position and resources to traffic coke and meth up the West Coast, partying with outlaw bikers and street gang leaders, and snorting coke off strippers' tits every day. That is how the world works dawg.

mrln

silent ghost
is your name kevin?

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

WHAT THE FUCK 😳😡😳😡😳😡.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Don’t sweat it TubeMonkey. You got your point across rather effortlessly. And most of us agree with you. It’s a normal reaction to hearing of violence towards a child.
This Colton (know—it-all) self-aggrandizing shit-stain i wouldn’t be able to recall whatever monotone educational gibberish he said was spouting if my dignity depended on it.

Back