Serious Massive earthquake hits turkiye, Lebanon and Syria (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Just a quick update:

"An international aid effort is ramping up following the huge 7.8 magnitude earthquake that has taken the lives of more than 5,000 people. Tens of thousands more have been injured.

As efforts to rescue survivors from the rubble continue, the World Health Organisation has warned that fatalities could reach up to 20,000 in the coming days."

Source

malicious999

Certified psycho
This user was banned
Yes thousands of evil muslims God is good
To be fair I worked there one summer about 6/7 yrs ago and was almost raped. One of the owners nephews (big family run bar) gave me what I thought was weed . After about 4 tokes I started to get real sleepy, i woke up led on the sofa with the nephew straddling my face forcing his dick in my mouth and another of the uncles was filming it. , I got away and learned it was spice , I smoke weed daily so I’m not a lightweight but that knocked me out. I got my own back thou as I announced it in the middle of the packed bar and his uncle made him pull out his dick to see if my teeth really did scratch fuck out his dick. Once they saw the scratches I knew they believed me but will work out there again

mrln

silent ghost
i feel bad for them people in turkey about that situation over there. the mother who died giving birth and the baby still surviving. the father trying for 24hrs straight to get his daughter from the rubble. the other father holding his dead daughters hand and not wanting to let go. its sad and unfortunate.

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
This earthquake comes at a very suspicious geopolitical timing... Turkey obstructing the process of NATO expansion on the northern front and continuing to maintain a good relationship with Moscow.

The pipelines were hit by an "explosion", when Turkey slowed down the accession of Ukraine and Sweden to NATO, started to trade with Russia again, surely by chance... :cgas:

nsslayer58

NewbieX
This earthquake comes at a very suspicious geopolitical timing... Turkey obstructing the process of NATO expansion on the northern front and continuing to maintain a good relationship with Moscow.

The pipelines were hit by an "explosion", when Turkey slowed down the accession of Ukraine and Sweden to NATO, started to trade with Russia again, surely by chance... :cgas:
Bro you sound ridiculous right mow

Thank a god that caused the earthquake and killed thousands 😂 I may be a whore but you dumb as fuck 😂😂

Iv been to turkey 8x but not been in 6 years :( so excited to go x
How is it like being a whore in Turkey my girlfriend is a ex whore, she from Thailand, and I am extremely stupid enough to date and be loyal with her and even consider marriage, because i am a simp, she's had up to 10 ugly black men back to back defile her vagina hole, in one night and she is completely fine with it, and makes jokes about her pussy being bigger i still lick that nasty rat pussy too, she even considered cheating on me if she was still in Al Bahrain, in the past her body count is in the 100 thousands. Mine is only about 37. How nasty are the Turkish men letting them go inside your cunt hole because your too lazy to figure out how to make a business where you don't risk catching STDs and destroying your reputation as a woman. Like how is it like? is your pussy being for the city of old men ugly lacking hygiene, or the mentally retarded or whoever that can't get a real girl that wants to buy you that bad? How dirty do you feel after having hot sweaty sex with a ugly man or old man? Do you still feel sexy?

Got worried then , going to turkey in June, luckily the other side
How is it like being a whore in Turkey my girlfriend is a ex whore, she from Thailand, and I am extremely stupid enough to date and be loyal with her and even consider marriage, because i am a simp, she's had up to 10 ugly black men back to back defile her vagina hole, in one night and she is completely fine with it, and makes jokes about her pussy being bigger i still lick that nasty rat pussy too, she even considered cheating on me if she was still in Al Bahrain, in the past her body count is in the 100 thousands. Mine is only about 37. How nasty are the Turkish men letting them go inside your cunt hole because your too lazy to figure out how to make a business where you don't risk catching STDs and destroying your reputation as a woman. Like how is it like? is your pussy being for the city of old men ugly lacking hygiene, or the mentally retarded or whoever that can't get a real girl that wants to buy you that bad? How dirty do you feel after having hot sweaty sex with a ugly man or old man? Do you still feel sexy?

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
To be fair I worked there one summer about 6/7 yrs ago and was almost raped. One of the owners nephews (big family run bar) gave me what I thought was weed . After about 4 tokes I started to get real sleepy, i woke up led on the sofa with the nephew straddling my face forcing his dick in my mouth and another of the uncles was filming it. , I got away and learned it was spice , I smoke weed daily so I’m not a lightweight but that knocked me out. I got my own back thou as I announced it in the middle of the packed bar and his uncle made him pull out his dick to see if my teeth really did scratch fuck out his dick. Once they saw the scratches I knew they believed me but will work out there again
Good for you, should've bit his dick off. Go Lorraine Bobbet on his ass lol.

malicious999

Certified psycho
This user was banned
I did

i didn’t want your life story bro

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Thousands expected dead
View attachment 656096
Must’ve been powerful…it even fucked up the letters in turkiye.

The US cost of living is too high partly due to civil engineering regulations, safety and building requirements and dozens of government agencies that police the requirements. Anyone ever build something in US? It’s almost stupid. Then you see the middle-east earthquake mess.

Last edited:

Slight86

Rookie
Confirmed toll now exceeds 20000. More expected due to freezing temperatures and buildings still collapsing or rubble being dangerously unstable, making it difficult for rescue operations.

Absolutely shocking toll so far. I suspect many questions will be asked in coming months and there will be a lot of anger.

Chromate

Niggerkiller
shut the fuck up not even a muslim would rape you

deviant2

hell is other people
CCTV footage...

Drone footage of mass grave...

Pics...

More pics...

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
What in the beelzabub is going on over there?!! Earth is making some serious adjustments.
Another big shaker hits at 6.4 on the scale two weeks after the first one... yikes.
67894523-11772815-image-a-23_1676926602736.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
i feel bad. its unfortunate this happens. but also,there goes ANOTHER 100 MILLION DOLLARS being sent to there for aid.
but you know... forget about ohio. and this country with its own problems. its all politics and about public relations and keeping face. when it really makes one look like a FUCKINGASSHOLE because they put another country before they put their own.
ok so since weve been helping all these countries out for the past century,is any one stepping up to help us when shit happens? because i dont fucking see it, if its happening!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I like how the media call them turkiye all of a sudden, like they can't be associated with a fucking bird anymore because some birdfag might get upset and complain

Back