Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
HEDPs are fucking most things up but a guy's chest? Sweet...It's fucking messy isn't it? Yet, I would be more horrified if I found some bastard had run over my cat.
As for your best friend....that is tragic, I feel your loss on that one. I am fortunate to have never lost a member of my squadron...all made it safely home (some minus limbs I grant you, but home alive). I was working with 22 regiment of SAS back in Iraq and two of the SAS died in a shitty Puma that day, got trapped when the Puma rolled on them and it caught fire....one of them was strapped to fuck with explosives. I was back at base but when the guys came back, they were fucking distraught. So glad I wasn't out there with them that day...but then, I equally wish I was because I felt completely helpless back at base.
Yeah, dude. Those humvees were death traps. I saw that exact thing that you described happen while I was on rooftop security south of Abu Ghraib prison in Zaidon. In that instance (not my best friend’s incident), only one guy out of the five survived—the turret gunner. He got blown sky motherfucking high like a champagne cork. Humvee got blown onto its roof, and all the spare JP8 fuel made for a firey fucking mess.
I was an operator with 2nd Recon Battalion (USMC)... never got to work with SAS, personally, but heard you guys were legit... oh, and you sounds funny when you talk with your British accent. LawL.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Always worse when it is yourself....an injury I mean...
An old comrade of mine (I didn't really like him but I was his NCO at the time and thus I had to visit him in hospital) lost his leg in an explosion...so I visited him and he was refusing to believe that the lower half of his body was his. He kept saying his other leg didn't look like that before and that his cock was bigger/smaller (I can't remember) but all batshit stuff....he kept asking me where we were storing his lower body. He just couldn't accept that he had lost a leg. Was sad that....I would like to tell you more about him but that literally was the last time I was or heard of him again. His name was Phil if it helps.
That'd probably B the last time I woulda Visited "Phil" as well! Sounds like that Blast took more than a Leg! Hey Man;No Really;Where do U Guy's hv My Lower Body Stored...Really Tho? Lmfao...SP

TrumpsACunt

This user was banned
I had a mate that did that...well, not bodies, just debris from the line...but that included the odd body. His favourite story to tell was when a cow had strayed on the line and been hit....it got caught under the train and he turns up with a chainsaw and chops the fucker up. Walks back past a train full of people staring at him with a chainsaw covered in blood. Legend!
Lol never had a chainsaw , was a railway cop so happened all the time

Yeah, dude. Those humvees were death traps. I saw that exact thing that you described happen while I was on rooftop security south of Abu Ghraib prison in Zaidon. In that instance (not my best friend’s incident), only one guy out of the five survived—the turret gunner. He got blown sky motherfucking high like a champagne cork. Humvee got blown onto its roof, and all the spare JP8 fuel made for a firey fucking mess.
I was an operator with 2nd Recon Battalion (USMC)... never got to work with SAS, personally, but heard you guys were legit... oh, and you sounds funny when you talk with your British accent. LawL.
Soooooo many death traps and shitty equipment. We all bought or own....I bought most of my gear from Germany (their equipment was so much better than ours was), sad state of affairs, don't know if things are different now but probably not. And SAS and SBS were cool, a breed above any other soldier (almost machine like). Met a few Delta Force too and equally machine like. I was just happy they were on my side haha! One of the SAS I worked with ended up being David Beckham's bodyguard...and was paid 4 times his army salary. No idea if he still is or not.
And my accent? This is how we speak English...in England...it's our language, we invented it.....blah blah blah!!!!:lolhard:

That'd probably B the last time I woulda Visited "Phil" as well! Sounds like that Blast took more than a Leg! Hey Man;No Really;Where do U Guy's hv My Lower Body Stored...Really Tho? Lmfao...SP
At the time I just kept thinking "What the fuck?" whilst all the time trying to ease his fears as best I could. Nobody really got counselling like they do now, so us lowly officer were always given the task. I just didn't have a clue, I don't have empathy really....so all the time I'm thinking "dude, just deal with it" whilst saying..."Yeah, I know...I feel your pain. Nobody has your body...it is just the PTSD talking...but we are all here for you to help you through. There are so many things you can do..." etc etc. Was an odd experience. I hope he is okay in all honesty. Can't even remember his surname....oops!

Lol never had a chainsaw , was a railway cop so happened all the time
Ah! That's shit. Was the first one you saw a shock...but then later on just "your job"? It is weird how you can quickly become immune to death when it is potentially there every day I think. It probably works the same way for serial killers actually....to start with a thrill and a shock but then just something that happens???

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
It's 2021...no fucker rhymes their poetry any more..."Modern Poetry" they call it...."Fucking shite" I call it. What would have been better is....

Death occurred a few times,
And each time I was near,
Some involved bad crimes,
And others rampant deer.

I always tried to peak,
to listen to them moan,
but I'm a sad old geek,
who couldn't get off his phone.
I like it to rhyme. It makes sense to me then. Otherwise you could write anything and if you look the part and say the right things about it you will be taken seriously. Same as all art. People paint shit but if they use the right words to describe it and talk about emotions etc and dress like a bit of a twat they are a serious artist. Another person could paint something which is much nicer and shows more skill but if they say they painted it cos they felt like it and don't give reasons involving pain, death, mother nature, war, politics etc then they know nothing about art.
All art is like this really. Well that's how I see it.
The pain on my foot
Mother earth is crashing down on me
The horror of war in the child's eyes
Shame flows like a river.
There's an example

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
At the time I just kept thinking "What the fuck?" whilst all the time trying to ease his fears as best I could. Nobody really got counselling like they do now, so us lowly officer were always given the task. I just didn't have a clue, I don't have empathy really....so all the time I'm thinking "dude, just deal with it" whilst saying..."Yeah, I know...I feel your pain. Nobody has your body...it is just the PTSD talking...but we are all here for you to help you through. There are so many things you can do..." etc etc. Was an odd experience. I hope he is okay in all honesty. Can't even remember his surname....oops!
Shit Bro; U did what U could at the time; With No formal training in helping these Guy's with Permanent Injury & PTSD Situations or Counseling.What could B expected of U? I'm glad U got out with Your Scruples and Body Parts! And PROPS 4 Serving my friend! 👊...SP

I like it to rhyme. It makes sense to me then. Otherwise you could write anything and if you look the part and say the right things about it you will be taken seriously. Same as all art. People paint shit but if they use the right words to describe it and talk about emotions etc and dress like a bit of a twat they are a serious artist. Another person could paint something which is much nicer and shows more skill but if they say they painted it cos they felt like it and don't give reasons involving pain, death, mother nature, war, politics etc then they know nothing about art.
All art is like this really. Well that's how I see it.
The pain on my foot
Mother earth is crashing down on me
The horror of war in the child's eyes
Shame flows like a river.
There's an example
Poetry has to rhyme I agree...other wise it is just words in a really shitty short story.

Shit Bro; U did what U could at the time; With No formal training in helping these Guy's with Permanent Injury & PTSD Situations or Counseling.What could B expected of U? I'm glad U got out with Your Scruples and Body Parts! And PROPS 4 Serving my friend! 👊...SP
And it didn't help that I hated the cunt 🤣🤣 He didn't know that obviously. Metcalfe....haha. That was his name. I knew it would come to me.
Yeah I did my time and was all set to leave in 2001 when they asked, then begged (of sorts) me to stay. I ended up serving the next few years as QM investigating "stock discrepancies" and believe me there were some whoppers. One regiment I went to was missing 4 Challenger 2 tanks. WTF! I only ever discovered what had happened to two of them, I had to write the other two off. It was crazy how many weapons I wrote off.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
And it didn't help that I hated the cunt 🤣🤣 He didn't know that obviously. Metcalfe....haha. That was his name. I knew it would come to me.
Yeah I did my time and was all set to leave in 2001 when they asked, then begged (of sorts) me to stay. I ended up serving the next few years as QM investigating "stock discrepancies" and believe me there were some whoppers. One regiment I went to was missing 4 Challenger 2 tanks. WTF! I only ever discovered what had happened to two of them, I had to write the other two off. It was crazy how many weapons I wrote off.
Holy Fuck! Really? What's one of those Suckers Worth? It's gotta B pretty pricey 4 just one of those Puppies...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Holy Fuck! Really? What's one of those Suckers Worth? It's gotta B pretty pricey 4 just one of those Puppies...SP
Damn,It's a Main Battle Tank,And one of the Most Reliable out there! Gonna B in service until 2035...The Sucker's R worth 4 to 7 million, Depending on it's Particulars! And They lost two of them??? Holy Shitskee!!!...SP

They were about £5m each or something. They just had no traceability...so I didn't even know if they had ever arrived at the base to start with. Was a mess. They literally vanished....I had to write a report into my findings for Tony Blair, then UK Prime Minister, and I typed out a 50 page epic that took me soooooo long....and in the end I had a 2 minute video call with Michael Boyce (head of the Armed Forces)and at the end he just said "OK. Write it all off" Weeks I had spent on that report....bastards.
The amount of small arms I wrote off was ridiculous but....the way they monitor stock now means it is almost impossible to "lose" anything again. All down to me that, saved them hundreds of millions. Did I see a penny of it? Did I fuck. And now i work as a stock controller in a shitty warehouse looking after pet food.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
They were about £5m each or something. They just had no traceability...so I didn't even know if they had ever arrived at the base to start with. Was a mess. They literally vanished....I had to write a report into my findings for Tony Blair, then UK Prime Minister, and I typed out a 50 page epic that took me soooooo long....and in the end I had a 2 minute video call with Michael Boyce (head of the Armed Forces)and at the end he just said "OK. Write it all off" Weeks I had spent on that report....bastards.
The amount of small arms I wrote off was ridiculous but....the way they monitor stock now means it is almost impossible to "lose" anything again. All down to me that, saved them hundreds of millions. Did I see a penny of it? Did I fuck. And now i work as a stock controller in a shitty warehouse looking after pet food.
Damn! U need a Fkn Bazooka Bro! That would Liven Shit up at the Fkn Warehouse! Lmfao...SP

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Always worse when it is yourself....an injury I mean...
An old comrade of mine (I didn't really like him but I was his NCO at the time and thus I had to visit him in hospital) lost his leg in an explosion...so I visited him and he was refusing to believe that the lower half of his body was his. He kept saying his other leg didn't look like that before and that his cock was bigger/smaller (I can't remember) but all batshit stuff....he kept asking me where we were storing his lower body. He just couldn't accept that he had lost a leg. Was sad that....I would like to tell you more about him but that literally was the last time I was or heard of him again. His name was Phil if it helps.
I have broke my right arm twice too when with loads of others but I've never been with anyone who broke a bone. Either I'm clumsy or I did all the risky things others wouldn't. Yea that's it, the second one..

Back