Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt06

Fresh Meat
Excuse my bad english again.
I saw a victim of motocycle accident. The man was alive but one of his armes have almost no skin because he slide on the concret. Girlfriend was dead. Her body look like the letter U. Her foot touch her head. But she was still pretty cute!
Don't know what was worst, her strange body position or the crying bf who understand she is dead.
A few years later me and some friends found a dead guy in the street.
His face was like "erased". And blood spurt (?) all around is body. We thought he was a homeless guy because of he's clothes.
Then ambulance comes, firemens shout that we must be at school than watching dead guy on streets.
The day later we read on newspaper that this guy shot is wife in the head and try to do the same to him. But the gun was fucked so he jumped from the fifth story of he's block.
Oh! And last thing, not so gore but the smell was. Younger I cut my foot on a rock at the Sea in Réunion island. Not deep. I thought it is ok. But à month later it became green inside. A very small piece of rock was stuck in my foot and start infection. I clean it but it was one of the worst thing I ever smell! 😱

Slight86

Rookie
A girl at high school with a broken arm from being hit by a car, pretty impressive it was her main injury considering state of the windshield.

Seen a guy off his motorbike at a crossroads while I was on a bus after hitting the side of a car, guy didn't look injured at first but think helmet was hiding worst of it.

Once at work in a kitchen during a clean down towards end of shift legs on a fryer gave way, guy closest to it instinctively grabbed it as it tilted over and had hot oil all over his hand and arm, splashing another guy in process and sending a load of it on the ground. Emergency gas shut off button, cold water at back of the room, ambulance, painful yells and just a scary situation. Not even the last time I've seen shit go down in a kitchen lol

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
Every single time i saw the word “goreish”, my mind automatically recognized it as “Goregrish”

A girl at high school with a broken arm from being hit by a car, pretty impressive it was her main injury considering state of the windshield.

Seen a guy off his motorbike at a crossroads while I was on a bus after hitting the side of a car, guy didn't look injured at first but think helmet was hiding worst of it.

Once at work in a kitchen during a clean down towards end of shift legs on a fryer gave way, guy closest to it instinctively grabbed it as it tilted over and had hot oil all over his hand and arm, splashing another guy in process and sending a load of it on the ground. Emergency gas shut off button, cold water at back of the room, ambulance, painful yells and just a scary situation. Not even the last time I've seen shit go down in a kitchen lol
Shiiiit! Bad shit follows you around. I worry for your mates, if you have any left alive that is. And I thought I was bad haha! .
Nice tales.....love it.

Excuse my bad english again.
I saw a victim of motocycle accident. The man was alive but one of his armes have almost no skin because he slide on the concret. Girlfriend was dead. Her body look like the letter U. Her foot touch her head. But she was still pretty cute!
Don't know what was worst, her strange body position or the crying bf who understand she is dead.
A few years later me and some friends found a dead guy in the street.
His face was like "erased". And blood spurt (?) all around is body. We thought he was a homeless guy because of he's clothes.
Then ambulance comes, firemens shout that we must be at school than watching dead guy on streets.
The day later we read on newspaper that this guy shot is wife in the head and try to do the same to him. But the gun was fucked so he jumped from the fifth story of he's block.
Oh! And last thing, not so gore but the smell was. Younger I cut my foot on a rock at the Sea in Réunion island. Not deep. I thought it is ok. But à month later it became green inside. A very small piece of rock was stuck in my foot and start infection. I clean it but it was one of the worst thing I ever smell! 😱
Motorcycle accidents are rarely pretty. And a gangrenous foot is sweet...I've smelled such an infection, it is about as foul a smell as you can get...although my cat's diarrhoea comes very close.

I just watched the video.
he barely hit it at her wtf
I know. The Tim Henman one was better. But I was being ironic, you know that right 🤔🤔 Although want to know what a fucked up mental case looks like? Have a look at Djokovic's dad...he is mental as fuck. He fought for the Kosovan Liberation Army in the Yugoslavian war...his brain is addled with bad shit. He pushed his son to become famous and successful so that he could have a louder voice in this world. Sadly most of what comes out of it is complete batshit.

Check him out...his quotes will put a WTF smile on your face

violetgoth69

Out of body
I know. The Tim Henman one was better. But I was being ironic, you know that right 🤔🤔 Although want to know what a fucked up mental case looks like? Have a look at Djokovic's dad...he is mental as fuck. He fought for the Kosovan Liberation Army in the Yugoslavian war...his brain is addled with bad shit. He pushed his son to become famous and successful so that he could have a louder voice in this world. Sadly most of what comes out of it is complete batshit.

Check him out...his quotes will put a WTF smile on your face
Yeah I definitely could pick up the sarcasm lol but dang sounds like a fag I’ll read about it for sure!! Thanks

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Two guys drove into the back of a parked truck with a small sedan. Driver didn't have a scratch. Passenger wasn't so lucky. As the car went under, his face hit the back of the chassis, so his brains were sprayed all over. There was literally no head left. It was about 5 am and I arrived at the location probably a minute or two after it happened. I remember the driver just sitting there, with both hands still holding onto the wheel, his knuckles white from the grip. just looking straight, in shock, with his friend without a head just laying besides him. Took about 10 minutes or so for the police and rescue to arrive, and just then he kinda got out of it and was able to get out of the car. When they removed his friend, we were able to notice it wasn't just his head but his whole body was broken. The dude had the consistency of a soaking wet towel.

i gave birth to my kids.
also i was in a car accident 2007, hit a moose (5ppl in the car), intestines and chunks of meat inside the car. got myself a pretty cool scar.
s6300007_111570915.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back