Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crimelover2022

This user was banned
Once had to carry a large decapitated dog that the suicidal cunt had held down to get back at his ex wife . That affected me more than any other .
Another was embedded in the front of the train , had a pic of it but would need to dig it out of an old hard drive
Poor doggo. I don’t give a fuck about people but when you bring a helpless animal into it...You’d have to be truly evil. It’d be awesome to see that pic!! Embedded on the front of a train🤢 That must’ve been a sight to see... gosh!

I have broke my right arm twice too when with loads of others but I've never been with anyone who broke a bone. Either I'm clumsy or I did all the risky things others wouldn't. Yea that's it, the second one..
I've broke my foot, hand and eye socket in the 200s..and I was sober each time. Crazy...I've been drinking JD ever since and not one broken bone. So you know what the solution is 😝
And I have you down as a reckless fool who lives life to the max....so definitely the second one.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Swollen feet dude with the dirty floor was a low light...But I will have to go with Woodland weirdo texta face close up selfie...

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Seen a dude right after he had been cut in half at the waist. he was in a bike running from cops when he came into contact with a double trailer 18 wheeler from a very famous package delivery company. He caught the 2 trailers between the hook up points. Belly button up when flying through the air dick down went under. His guts scattered in the highway like litter. A woman came to use our restroom and was initially told no but her shaking and telling us she just witnessed half a human body fly over her hood had made her rather sick got her in. body layed know the streets for what seemed like hours before being covered and then for what seemed like hours more before being shoveled up and done away with. An 18 year old rebel lost his life that day on a late october night and a whole business full of people could do nothing for him but watch and let it burn into their minds. His mother used years later as crosses with flowers would show up road side every october but it was clear he was at fault. Then again those big companies will pay folk just to shit them up. Damn dumb kid... better him than me.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Did a fair bit of hunting for meat & skins(made rugs) in my younger days, still butcher a goat for meat during winter these days.
Saw a few mates die in bike accidents & the odd bullet when younger, kept you on your toes.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
And it didn't help that I hated the cunt 🤣🤣 He didn't know that obviously. Metcalfe....haha. That was his name. I knew it would come to me.
Yeah I did my time and was all set to leave in 2001 when they asked, then begged (of sorts) me to stay. I ended up serving the next few years as QM investigating "stock discrepancies" and believe me there were some whoppers. One regiment I went to was missing 4 Challenger 2 tanks. WTF! I only ever discovered what had happened to two of them, I had to write the other two off. It was crazy how many weapons I wrote off.
Wow, 2 tanks gone, probably got on-sold to another country, someone made a packet!

When i was 12, back in 2005 i saw the fresh aftermath of a murder, two good friends who were drinking at the time got into a fight and one of them smashed the others' head with a brick and then finished him off by dropping a manhole cover on his head, i remember arriving on the scene before the police and the dudes head had been popped open like whitehead on a 15 year olds face, i swear i recall one eyeball being like 8 feet away from the body and bits of brain everywhere, honestly didn't phase me as much as i think it should have, it's possible i became desensitized to death when i found my fathers hanging corpse as a kid but who knows lol.

I do happen to have a spare set of eyeballs lying around I believe if you’d be willing to toss a tutorial on YouTube and shoot me the link I’d really like to get these fuckers up and running.

Rahamaddr

Und eines tages sind wir frei, einfach frei
It wasn't gore, but when i was a kid, i saw a homeless woman having a seizure. I was with my mom and two woman were passing why, but when we all see her just... walk away. Here in AR, 1-11-14 we see a lot of violent shit, a time ago someone commit suicide by hanging in the highway (it's almost at 2 meters from my terrace) but it was a little far and covered by the cops, i couldn't take any pictures. Not much.

Tiffany23

Rookie
It was intentional....it wheedles out the retarded numpties who can't be arsed reading it and then post three words in reply that aren't even related to the thread. Sorry if there were too many big words in it for you. I'll go for something short and simple next thread so that you can understand it. 😜
Who gives a fuck 💗

Back