Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jmjor77

A man’s got to know his limitations…
I was at my parents’ house which is located in a not too great neighborhood where there is a lot of drug dealing, a fair amount of murders over the years (some of them rumored to be done by the police and that is why last year, the State Police took over all investigations because of all the corruption), etc. It was a great place to grow up though before all the undesirables moved in, anyway...

2016, I was at my parents’ house and we thought we heard firecrackers but it was about 6 gunshots. We often ask whether we heard fireworks or gunshots because they sound so much alike and neither is an infrequent sound. Not too long after, the cops are at the street corner investigating. I remember it was a rainy October night. Here, two white kids from a town up the river were trying to sell drugs in my town and a black kid robbed them and shot them both. My mom and I saw the one kid in the backseat of the car while they were investigating, his head tilted back and his mouth open. The other kid took off running after having been shot in the abdomen and he was found nice and ripe behind an abandoned house 4 days later. I remember the cops looking for him and wanting to search our shed in case he took shelter there. They searched the entire neighborhood but had no idea which direction he went and there are a fair amount of woods nearby as well. It was a wild time. But...you try to sell drugs as an outsider in a place where the natives already shoot each other up over territory and you end up biting off more than you can chew 🤷🏻‍♀️

wardrobestew

NewbieX
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
ive seen a lot of dead animals but my grossest experiance was accidentaly stepping into a dead racoons chest hole, had to clean that shoe for a while

DirtyWrists

Coffee Witch
At my old residence my sister and I seen a body laying dead, face down on the sidewalk from a gunshot wound to the chest. Just out on the side walk so it just happened. (Police response in that area was generally 1 hour for most calls)

From what the firsthand witnesses and local media said supposedly a landlord who was elderly-ish man showed up to collect rent. The man who lived there couldn't pay or something and things heated up.

An altercation erupted and the elderly man hit the man with his cane and the other person retrieved a gun and shot him which obviously was not justified because the man did not enter the home to cause harm.

this is one of many. That area was known for violent violent crimes 24/7. Glad we got away and I couldn't imagine things are any better giving the times and political/economic turmoil we are facing in the US

ObiWon

Lurker
Ive personally seen a few things in real life but one that really came to mind while I read this was. Back in 2009 when I was 18 I took a Trip to Sri Lanka with a few friends. Since it was just a few months after the Civil War ended, I normally would have never gone but I had a friend from HS who's Father worked for the WHO. We were some of the 1st Westerners permitted into the country again. I grew up In Boston & as a kid I would visit Nicaragua/Costa Rica frequently to visit family, BUT this place was a fucking mad house like non-other. I mean Soldiers everywhere, wreckage from Tamil Suicide attacks, They even highjacked a Fighter Jet and attacked Columbo towards the end of the war and subsequent massacres. The place was in a states of complete disorder and the tension and atrocities were almost palpable, it was a very strange experience and you could feel it in the air. 2nd week I was there we were driving towards the north, while staring aimlessly out the window at the world outside. A bike came into view traveling the opposite direction with a man & woman, when it was TOTALLY Fucked by a van that came out of nowhere. I mean looked like they were instantly killed. I was pretty shocked by that, although we kept on driving, I couldn't stop thinking about it, Meanwhile our Sri Lankan driver seemed completely unbothered. Pretty much sums up the state of affairs over there, Unbelievable place. I had almost forgot about it until today. Needless to say, to this day I rarely ride fucking Bikes.

Gorefriend

Just your friendly neighborhood trauma cleaner
Was hanging out with this guy I just started seeing and we went on his friend's speed boat with a bunch of his friends. One of the guys was peeing off the front of the boat while we were going slow and the idiot driving thought it would be funny to brake all of a sudden so he'd fall off the front. Well he did and then the dude driving ran him over and the guys leg got all cut up by the propeller. We had to race back to land to take him to the hospital hes so lucky it wasent his head that got hit.

FILLYFINGERZ

Fresh Meat
I was an Operations Manager for a Commercial Laundry. We had these machines that would fold towels, like a hundred a minute. The machine was run by a sprocket and chain, similar to a bicycle. This chain and sprocket had a metal cover so that no one would get injured. "WELL" I had an employee that liked to lean on this metal guard. One day I am in my office and I hear this chilling scream come from the production area. When I get there to inspect the scene, the metal guard came loose while the woman was leaning on it, and off came 4 of her fingers. There was blood EVERYWHERE! Squirting like a fountain. To this day I can still hear the sound of me dropping her 4 fingers into a styrofoam cup. I spent the night at the hospital while her family was cursing me out because it was apparently my fault that she was leaning on the machine. But I didnt give a shit. With that being said, they were able to reattach 3 of the 4 fingers.

FILLYFINGERZ

Fresh Meat
HEDPs are fucking most things up but a guy's chest? Sweet...It's fucking messy isn't it? Yet, I would be more horrified if I found some bastard had run over my cat.
As for your best friend....that is tragic, I feel your loss on that one. I am fortunate to have never lost a member of my squadron...all made it safely home (some minus limbs I grant you, but home alive). I was working with 22 regiment of SAS back in Iraq and two of the SAS died in a shitty Puma that day, got trapped when the Puma rolled on them and it caught fire....one of them was strapped to fuck with explosives. I was back at base but when the guys came back, they were fucking distraught. So glad I wasn't out there with them that day...but then, I equally wish I was because I felt completely helpless back at base.
Thank you for your service gentlemen!

cee_

NewbieX
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

You gotta write some murder novels. You've seen some crazy stuff

mosskate78

NewbieX

A baby ejected from a rollover. She skidded on the pavement and lost almost all her skin. She lived.

k9dog

bitch boy :3
deer carcass tht hung under the car otw to colorado .. smelt like ass .. did my fiances bridge piercing , removed the bar the day of to switch it out , so much blood i almost passed out lol didnt realize how bad i handle irl gore

the last time i had a good driving job, flatbed outfit out of anderson california, late summer 1999, southbound on interstate 5 about 12 miles north of sacramento, im in a 1999 freightliner fld120 pulling a 45 foot ravens spread axle with 24 tons on deck in very light traffic, some drunk in a beat old honda civic comes across the center median hits me head on at a combined speed in excess of 100mph.
the hood on one of those is fiberglass, needless to say it flew off in a thousand pieces. in utter amazement/shock i finally remembered i needed to get the rolling wreck out of the outside lane so i coasted to the side.
sat still for just a second... realized that 1. the engine was still running 2. there was blood on the windshield. aw shit....
looked in both mirrors, nothing but chunks of what used to be the hood.
shut it down and yanked the knobs, got out... the (white..) tractor has drops of blood all the way up the fairing in front of the sleeper....
walked around the front and saw that the car had gone partially under the tractor and stopped at the front axle, the top was peeled back and the poor bastard had been nearly decapitated, he was still moving around a bit and blood squirting a couple of feet out of what must have been the big arteries in the neck.
there wasnt a damn thing i could have done, he died in less than a minute (about a week from my point of view)
then the smell of alcohol hit me. dumb bastard was either blind drunk or a bottle broke in the crash, i didnt go look
the cops said i was lucky i didnt lose control of the truck because his car was wedged so far under the tractor that the right side steer tire wasnt touching the ground.

Wasn’t super up close on any of these, but I was around and could see the basic gist. I was at my local laundromat as a young man, doing laundry and filling the time with a light-duty (like a gram and a half or two grams, eyeballed, of dried p. ovideocystidiata) mushroom trip. There’s a hill in front of said laundromat that’s REALLY easy to wheelie up on a motorcycle (I’ve done it, we all have around here). A kid, probably 19-20 years old, on a GSXR-750 grabbed a handful of throttle and picked the wheel up while my friend and I were having a smoke out front, it was cool for a second, but (making assumptions here, impossible to know for sure) being in a wheelie was all the concentration he could spare and he didn’t see the traffic light at the top of the hill change, and T-boned a Honda Pilot wound out in 3rd/4th gear, so probably 80-130mph. We were too scared to run up to help (we’d have done it if no one else had, but plenty of other folks were available and better-equipped than us).

Also saw a pipefitter slip and tumble off of a scaffold, impaling himself on a piece of rebar, when I was a second-year apprentice. The scaffold wasn’t complete, and the tag said as much, but we were in a time crunch and he needed to get a measurement, so up he went and down he came. I was right next to the man when he hit (thank Satan I wasn’t under the fat bastard), and he miraculously wasn’t poked anywhere important, but it left a mighty jagged wound through hi love-handle area (dangerously close to his liver). Humbling, because he didn’t do much wrong and wasn’t a complete idiot.

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Saw a cunt stabbed to death in Scotland back in the day no big deal and a few bomb victims in Norn Iron.
The only thing that was truly horrific was once a girlfriend and me had Christmas Dinner and she put the chook carcass in a sealed bag for the bin. The bag got mixed up(it was xmas) and somehow ended in the shed.
3 months later I wonder what's in that bag....

momomos

NewbieX
saw my friend die, car accident, and my uncle's murder.
In 2014, my dad was dropping me off at KCI (kansas city airport) and we both saw what looked like a bag or something floating in a pond on the road leading into the terminals. We got a little closer and stopped the car and realized that it was a dead woman floating face down. There were no police or security and it was the middle of the day so she had to have been very very freshly dumped there. Police ID body found in pond near KCI Airport

Can’t find the article where it talks about her death but I believe I read it was an honor killing. Her family was from the middle east and I guess they just weren’t super stoked on her wanting to be more Americanized. Fucked up. I’ve got a few other stories but that one is the weirdest/craziest.

Wow

Wow! That's...I have no words. I am privileged enough to live in a world where witnessing such things isn't available to been seen. Very grateful, but at the same time I guess I'm fascinated to peak behind the curtain into gruesome nature of reality.

Back