Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ewww777

Fresh Meat
Well I've never seen a severed deer head so to me, that's kinda cool. And who has "discarded" it? A deer head and pelt is the perfect get up for any aspiring mason
And apparently any bumfuck trumpet conservative republican looking to storm the U.S. capitol. .Has to be a buck so the antlers can be promptly displayed on each side the head.

Propain

Rookie
I worked for a medical examiners office, my worst was a father and son that had crashed on the turnpike 13 miles from the nearest exit. A semi tractor blew a steer tire and took out there car, pinning it against a concrete barrier. Vehicle caught on fire and they both charred. The 4yr kid was prety much bones exept brain matter that had oozed out his left eye socket.

The father was a 27yr that messured 6ft4 inches. On the table he only messured about 3ft7 inches. The rest of him was pretty much bone pieces.

groundpounder19

Fresh Meat
drove over 3 ish daisy chained 105's waiting for our truck. pretty much vaporized my driver, got some of his bone fragments in my left shoulder/arm and , my gunner was immediately killed and sent 5 or so different ways, dude in the back lost a leg and his right hand, which was given to one of the dudes on containment while we waited on a bird to medvac us by a kid from across the road (found what was left of it in there wall). ripped up my arms a bit and fucked me up, but our radio bullshit and the floor armor stopped a lot of it. couldnt see shit, hear shit, whatever- but when i came to in jbad a few hours later, saw the pieces of my driver being binned and cleaned out. leaving the country i did ask to see the kia, and eventually saw the eod/containment photos of the inside of the trucks remains and shit. just painted red, scorched, and fucked up. crazy. came back to the deployment a month later.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
nothing Human orientated..
A hobby of mine is to collect Roadkill for the skins and eatable meat.

I have seen every way a cat, rabbit, opossum, birds and other stuff ends up after being hit at 100kph (55mph)

I can't wait for Spring

DEVICE

NewbieX
Seen someone get ripped in half, foot got caught in the bite of a line on a barge going through a lock..pulled his leg right through the cleat,pulled in right in half

groundpounder19

Fresh Meat
for anyone interested, this is the vehicle i was referring to in my story.

Attachments

• 10527804_10152463821692420_105031127579749952_n.jpg
    10527804_10152463821692420_105031127579749952_n.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 42

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
My godmother’s husband collided with a biker with a car at high speed on a highway when I was 13 years old
The strap of the motorcycle helmet was not engaged, it flew off its head as soon as the car hit it
The motorcycle smashed the front of the car and the victim flew headlong into the windshield
She died immediately
The paramedics sad if had the helmet strap been turned on and not flown off her head she would have survived the collision

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
I was nearly killed by a psycho in Golden Gate Park. Luckily, a friend came out of the bushes after taking a piss and the guy tried to play dead. My friend pointed to the guy as he was laying on the other side of the picnic table I had been sitting at. The dude wasn't there when we entered the area. He had a big old butcher knife in his hands and a burlap sack over his face. Not really gory, but freaking as hell.

Gored

murdersketeer
Seeing my wrist break after I fell climbing a fence - still have a vivid memory of the bones snapping out of place, looked like jello... gross, thats about it lol

Xena1966

This user was banned
I didn't actually see this happen, but the son of our garbage pickup service ( saw him many times dumping our garbage can) got crushed and killed in his truck. Something jammed it up and he went inside to unjam it without turning the crusher mode off first.. that was a gruesome way to go. I think Willie Goodwin (his dad) does it himself now. Anyway, I payed the bill today over the phone today, so.....

I watched and listened to my best friend burn alive inside of a humvee just west of Fallujah. And I hit a guy with a 40mm HEDP round from my M203 square in the chest. It twisted his body up like a Twizzler with his guts squeezed out and his lower jaw missing. I’ve posted the photo on here somewhere.
Where is the video for this thread. Also, I've got a pretty sweet Inert Russian 40mm Vog25 Grenade round if you're interested?

Attachments

• Polish_20210329_150646526~2.jpg
    Polish_20210329_150646526~2.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Polish_20210329_151115082~2.jpg
    Polish_20210329_151115082~2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 24

Jesusisgone

Lurker
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

I lade witnesse to the 2014 kunming massacre.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Unfortunately yes. I used to travel the country breaking into houses and brutally torturing then murdering people. I would sneak into their bedroom when they were asleep and I would lightly tickle their feet.
Then I'd cover their bed with usually petrol then I'd burn them to death.
I also worked as an Illuminati chef. They would eat human meat and drink the blood of a fresh kill which they would kill themselves in the dining room before I had to butcher the body and cook for them. I had to take the brains out and make a smoothie out of it for them mixed with the blended testicles.
I was also in a very secret division of the military where me and captain mactavish would have to go around the world stopping terrorist atrocities. We would regularly have to shoot our way out of many situations and be covered in the blood and organ meat of our enemies.
I was also a brain surgeon.
I'm related to jack the ripper too.

Unfortunately yes. I used to travel the country breaking into houses and brutally torturing then murdering people. I would sneak into their bedroom when they were asleep and I would lightly tickle their feet.
Then I'd cover their bed with usually petrol then I'd burn them to death.
I also worked as an Illuminati chef. They would eat human meat and drink the blood of a fresh kill which they would kill themselves in the dining room before I had to butcher the body and cook for them. I had to take the brains out and make a smoothie out of it for them mixed with the blended testicles.
I was also in a very secret division of the military where me and captain mactavish would have to go around the world stopping terrorist atrocities. We would regularly have to shoot our way out of many situations and be covered in the blood and organ meat of our enemies.
I was also a brain surgeon.
I'm related to jack the ripper too.
Uncle Frank?

Back