Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dead1488

Lurker
I did 13 years in prison as a patched member of the most violent white prison organization in the system, I have black and white tickets to prove what allegedly happened but no vids, that's why iam here , FOR THAT MURDER BONER

Glenn1031

NewbieX
I was in downtown west Baltimore city waiting for the light rail train when a homeless man was hit and cut in half u could see his lungs an liver smeared across the ground

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210125-125843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210125-125843_Samsung Internet.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 69

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
how about smelt with your own nose?

I've been enjoying lots of home cooked meals the last few days which often means ample onions, garlic and other flatus friendly ingredients. Don't know what changed in my gut flora but what used to only make me a little gassy with moderate stink is now causing my asshole to rumble like an old diesel engine and the smell is horrific. I've had to leave the room after dropping my guts the residual stank is so bad.

ppsuck.2

Lurker
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
saw my friend die, car accident, and my uncle's murder.

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
I was a public housing security guard in the 1990s. I worked in the high-rise buildings. One night I was at the building where I mostly regularly worked so I knew the whole cast of characters there. There was this woman who everyone knew was a prostitute with a drug problem. She had two boyfriends - an elderly man who lived in the building and a guy around her age (late 30s/early 40s) who would come by to visit regularly. The younger boyfriend had no legs so he used two canes to help him along with his two protheses. On this particular night all three of them were drinking (and doing who knows what else) together. The woman had recently been hit by a car from wandering around all drugged up in the street and not paying attention so she had crutches. Well, the alarm goes off and now I have to go upstairs to find out what's going on. It was not a great system; I had no idea what floor the alarm was coming from so I went up in the elevator until I got to the floor where it was blaring the loudest. At this point I know it is this woman's floor and shit, she must have gotten involved in some kind of mess. Well, I see the younger boyfriend ambling down the hallway as fast as he can on protheses and I notice he is missing one of his canes. I ask him what's going on. He says he has no clue, gets in the elevator and goes. Not suspicious at all...
Well, I get closer to the sound and it is definitely coming from this woman's apartment. I knock on the door and get no response but there is some moaning coming from inside. At this point I radio the housing cops and wait for them. Tell them they might need an ambulance, too. (I had pepper spray and a heavy Maglite flashlight but if some real shit was going down, I wanted the cops because they had guns.) So they arrive along with the paramedics and I show them to the apartment. They push open the door and the whole room is covered with blood - floor, ceiling, walls, a fucking bloodbath. She's on the floor crying with the old boyfriend and he has been beaten to a pulp. I honestly thought he was dead. The younger boyfriend beat the old boyfriend first with one of her crutches and then with one of his canes. Really split his head, smashed his face up. They wheeled him out to the ambulance. He was in the hospital for awhile and he looked pretty bad still when he got out. But guess what? He was right back to hanging out with his crazy crackhead girlfriend even though she had almost gotten him killed. And the younger boyfriend ended up dying of cirrhosis of the liver before the trial could begin. At any rate, yeah, that's probably my most up-close-and-personal gore experience. Hell of a story, too. I had quite a few stories from that job but this one was the craziest.

Martina264

Fresh Meat
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
I saw a lot of blood and a man's pieces scattered all over the station.
He had just committed suicide by throwing himself into a moving train.
Unfortunately I did not attend directly because I was on the other station platform. I would have liked to have been nearby and to see the exact moment he took his own life.
Luckily I was able to see everything else before the police blocked everything and evacuated us.

Ty Tass

Fresh Meat
Once had to carry a large decapitated dog that the suicidal cunt had held down to get back at his ex wife . That affected me more than any other .
Another was embedded in the front of the train , had a pic of it but would need to dig it out of an old hard drive
Sorta similar experience... I’ve seen a dog that was cut clean in half by a train. Tons of other gory roadkill, unfortunately. I have more sympathy for animals than humans honestly.
Other than that, when I was 12, one morning I woke up for school to an awful smell, and looked over through my open doorway(into my grandparents room) to see my grandmas corpse on her bed looking right towards me, mouth wide open... I knew as soon as I saw her that she was dead but I just turned over and pretended to be asleep for about 10 minutes or so until my grandpa woke up and realized. I listened the whole time as he very calmly called 911 and said that she’s dead and cold, heard the emergency responders come in, put a sheet over my doorway, clean up the soiled sheets and stuff, and struggle getting her big ass outside and down the two sets of steps. I was well past average maturity for my age, so none of the shit I’ve seen has had much (if any) effect on me. Ultimately, all of the bullshit I’ve experienced has made me more prepared for the endless possibilities of crazy shit that can happen in life.

Let me know if anyone wants to hear some of the other ridiculous stuff I experienced when I was young.

I was a public housing security guard in the 1990s. I worked in the high-rise buildings. One night I was at the building where I mostly regularly worked so I knew the whole cast of characters there. There was this woman who everyone knew was a prostitute with a drug problem. She had two boyfriends - an elderly man who lived in the building and a guy around her age (late 30s/early 40s) who would come by to visit regularly. The younger boyfriend had no legs so he used two canes to help him along with his two protheses. On this particular night all three of them were drinking (and doing who knows what else) together. The woman had recently been hit by a car from wandering around all drugged up in the street and not paying attention so she had crutches. Well, the alarm goes off and now I have to go upstairs to find out what's going on. It was not a great system; I had no idea what floor the alarm was coming from so I went up in the elevator until I got to the floor where it was blaring the loudest. At this point I know it is this woman's floor and shit, she must have gotten involved in some kind of mess. Well, I see the younger boyfriend ambling down the hallway as fast as he can on protheses and I notice he is missing one of his canes. I ask him what's going on. He says he has no clue, gets in the elevator and goes. Not suspicious at all...
Well, I get closer to the sound and it is definitely coming from this woman's apartment. I knock on the door and get no response but there is some moaning coming from inside. At this point I radio the housing cops and wait for them. Tell them they might need an ambulance, too. (I had pepper spray and a heavy Maglite flashlight but if some real shit was going down, I wanted the cops because they had guns.) So they arrive along with the paramedics and I show them to the apartment. They push open the door and the whole room is covered with blood - floor, ceiling, walls, a fucking bloodbath. She's on the floor crying with the old boyfriend and he has been beaten to a pulp. I honestly thought he was dead. The younger boyfriend beat the old boyfriend first with one of her crutches and then with one of his canes. Really split his head, smashed his face up. They wheeled him out to the ambulance. He was in the hospital for awhile and he looked pretty bad still when he got out. But guess what? He was right back to hanging out with his crazy crackhead girlfriend even though she had almost gotten him killed. And the younger boyfriend ended up dying of cirrhosis of the liver before the trial could begin. At any rate, yeah, that's probably my most up-close-and-personal gore experience. Hell of a story, too. I had quite a few stories from that job but this one was the craziest.
We would have nothing to write about on here if it wasn't for crack heads. Stop trying to stop them taking it....give them more I say 🤣

Back