Muslim party. Dont fart. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I see most religions as just old fashioned fan fiction conventions. It's mostly single men with neck beards, they all put on weird costumes and tell eachother their favorite story from the episode they read, hate on fans of the rival convention, buy and sell dumb clothes, food, and little trinkets. Heck there may even be some VIPs there to sign autographs/give blessings. Then they all sit down and listen to the VIP read them the same fucking story they've heard 1,000 times before. Don't forget to make a donation on your way out, we'll meet again next year same place same time.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Where is a suicide bomber when you need one?
lemmings-explode.gif

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I see most religions as just old fashioned fan fiction conventions. It's mostly single men with neck beards, they all put on weird costumes and tell eachother their favorite story from the episode they read, hate on fans of the rival convention, buy and sell dumb clothes, food, and little trinkets. Heck there may even be some VIPs there to sign autographs/give blessings. Then they all sit down and listen to the VIP read them the same fucking story they've heard 1,000 times before. Don't forget to make a donation on your way out, we'll meet again next year same place same time.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I agree.
I am not aware of a person other than Jesus who spoke out against organized religion. And religious people.
And when He did ( the first of many) it started the clock toward His crucifixion.
Which He defeated .

Interregnum

first floor room 16
now imagine this big mass believes in the same fairy tale. that is so disturbing lol
this is the result if you dont question any shit and just blindly follow.

i mean, if theres really a proof that god exist.
why does the biggest religion still not have a majority in the world population?Christianity over 2b humans.
but no! there are instead 1000 different religions.

there are like 2b muslims in the world and they believe("know") that their god exist
how comes that the rest 6b humans in the world dont believe to their god
6b humans are too dumb to see the proof that god exist?

you can do that with any religion.

if god created you
why do you have to pray for it? lol
he wanted, so he did.

Back