Muslim party. Dont fart. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

DAMN! What a Missed Opportunity!
Just imagine Cornering those Goat Lovers πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’
With 50 Cal Machine Guns and 5000 rounds apiece! Time to make a Giant Pile of Stinky πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©Boy's! Light-em Up! Fuck Ya! I'm on one Corner!!!
Lol,🀣...SP

Damo0666ℒ️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
God and Religion are the biggest lies ever told πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ in this day and age why the fuck do people want to believe in some imaginary sky man and what some book of fiction says πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ it's all bullshit and was created by the elites to control the gullible fools

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
They don't wear any pants under their robes so they can shit and piss where they stand...

Lol, reminds me of Scottish Grande Kilts & their not wearing anything underneath.
Idk if they shit/piss where they stand but, maybe in battle if they had too?

mrln

silent ghost
would it be bad to say,"douse the whole field with gasoline and hot tar,then a lit match?"

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
That's a lotta sheep!
Hahaha..You're funny, except you're not 😐
If only I had my finger on the button to launch a load of nukes..
If only you could keep ur finger in ur ass and stop talking shit
You are all jeaolus 🀣 foacking infidels
100%
They don't wear any pants under their robes so they can shit and piss where they stand...
Maleficent with all do respect...cuz ur one of the best on this group. They do not shit nor piss..Us Muslims have to do Wudu 5 times a day..Wudu is to wash certain parts of the body before each of the 5 daily prayers. Ps no true Muslim even smells bad cuz that goes against the teachings of the prophet Muhammad SAW..we all have to be pure and with a good scent. And pls don't compare us to those ISIS goat fuckers cuz no they aren't Muslims, these Devil Worshipers came only as a disguise to show a false image about Islam. Even killing an ant is considered a sin, killing another mankind without any right is one of the biggest sins and the person enters hell, unless he has the right..and by that i mean if the other person was attacking. In war, we do not strike the enemies first..its a sin, unless the enemies start an action we are forbidden to fight first. Do not believe what you hear about Islam, its all an illusion to cause hatred on Islam. Go learn about Islam before saying anything and I hope you'll become guided and perceive the truth.
God and Religion are the biggest lies ever told πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ in this day and age why the fuck do people want to believe in some imaginary sky man and what some book of fiction says πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ it's all bullshit and was created by the elites to control the gullible fools
Its not a man in the sky...Idk about other religions but Islam really isn't...go learn about it. I can confirm that many religions were made by the elites to control the gullible fools..but again not Islam. And if you think this is a lie, I'll be happy seeing you on the day of resurrection, only then you'd realize what a fkn moron you were tryna deny God but nothing on that day will benefit you no matter what you do.

Iblis aka Satan will say:

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: β€œVerily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.”) (Ibrahim 14:22)

If you knew Arabic it'll make more sense. Translating it to English makes it diff cz Arabic has words that don't exist in English
DAMN! What a Missed Opportunity!
Just imagine Cornering those Goat Lovers πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’πŸπŸ’
With 50 Cal Machine Guns and 5000 rounds apiece! Time to make a Giant Pile of Stinky πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©Boy's! Light-em Up! Fuck Ya! I'm on one Corner!!!
Lol,🀣...SP
Those goat fuckers aren't Muslims..and yes, As a Muslim if i had the chance to kill every single Dipshit (ISIS) i would even hesitate
gay fest, why do you think they bow all the way down on their knees they are crotch sniffing like dogs.
I feel really sorry for you people..istg I sometimes cry seeing people that say shit like this..I don't cry cuz ur making fun, make fun all you want..but i cry cuz then all the disbelievers will enter hell, the regret...I can't do much but i can make dua for you

Last edited:
Back