Muslim party. Dont fart. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
@Squanchy

Ive got another question for you 🤷‍♂️

You religious people say "God created the universe and everything in it and that the universe didn't just appear from nothing"

So if something can't be created from nothing and you claim God doesn't have a creator, then my question is where did God come from?

You contradict yourself, you can't have it both ways either things can be created from nothing or they have a creator 🤷‍♂️ so which is it?
What do you know?? Ur just a fkn average human with an IQ of 110-140

God can create something from nothing..your little brain cannot even comprehend such things. I've seen dipshits getting a (mind fuckn blow) just by seeing an 8yo do a stupid card trick.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
now imagine this big mass believes in the same fairy tale. that is so disturbing lol
this is the result if you dont question any shit and just blindly follow.

i mean, if theres really a proof that god exist.
why does the biggest religion still not have a majority in the world population?Christianity over 2b humans.
but no! there are instead 1000 different religions.

there are like 2b muslims in the world and they believe("know") that their god exist
how comes that the rest 6b humans in the world dont believe to their god
6b humans are too dumb to see the proof that god exist?

you can do that with any religion.

if god created you
why do you have to pray for it? lol
he wanted, so he did.
1653484048893.jpeg

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
What do you know?? Ur just a fkn average human with an IQ of 110-140

God can create something from nothing..your little brain cannot even comprehend such things. I've seen dipshits getting a (mind fuckn blow) just by seeing an 8yo do a stupid card trick.
The same goes for you 🤷‍♂️ what do you know?

You know nothing only what is written (by man) in your ridiculous fairytale book, so are you saying God created himself 🤷‍♂️ when it comes to the creation of the universe you religious nutters claim that the universe couldn't have just appeared from nothing and must have been created by God....

So I'll ask you again if something can't be created from nothing then where did God come from?

By your logic God must have a creator as well...

And speaking of iq yours is obviously very low because you believe that a fairytale is real 🤣 and you pray to an imaginary sky man who you believe knows everything including your thoughts 🤷‍♂️ so who's really the one with the low iq 😁😴
fVLjZWWT47wMHV0Uk0fRrG4l9JBrClZ7du6wC60gSLg.jpg

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned

You know nothing only what is written (by man) in your ridiculous fairytale book, so are you saying God created himself 🤷‍♂️ when it comes to the creation of the universe you religious nutters claim that the universe couldn't have just appeared from nothing and must have been created by God....

So I'll ask you again if something can't be created from nothing then where did God come from?

And speaking of iq yours is obviously very low because you believe that a fairytale is real 🤣 and you pray to an imaginary sky man who you believe knows everything including your thoughts 🤷‍♂️ so who's really the one with the low iq 😁😴
View attachment 589613

I never said god created himself, if you're mentally disabled, that's on you.

The Big Bang

100 years ago, the world’s best scientific minds thought that the universe had always existed. Since it always existed, it didn’t need a Creator.

Einstein changed all that.

His ‘field equations’ suggested that the universe was expanding like a balloon. The mathematician and Belgian Priest, George Lemaître, realised that this expansion had to have started from somewhere. It must have come from an initial, dense point. This idea became known as the Big Bang. Today, it is the basis for understanding the origin of the universe.

What few people know however is that the Holy Quran described the Big Bang perfectly, 1400 years earlier

رَتۡقًا فَفَتَقۡنٰہُمَا ؕ وَ جَعَلۡنَا مِنَ الۡمَآءِ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ حَیٍّ ؕ اَفَلَا یُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ

Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were a closed-up mass (ratqan), then We opened them out? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

Holy Quran, 21:31
The arabic word ratqan means a closed-up mass. It also means darkness. A dark, closed-up mass is a perfect description of what we know the universe looked like in its earliest moments. The heavens and the Earth were indeed opened out from this mass to produce the universe we see today.

The verse further says that water is the basis of life. This is now an accepted scientific fact. When NASA look for planets that can bear life, they look for water.

The shocking power of this verse is a grand sign for our disbelieving age.

In Surah Al-Anbya, it states “And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming” (Quran, 21:33). Although it was only a widespread belief in the 20th century amongst the astronomers, today it is a well-established fact that the Sun, the Moon, and all the other bodies in the Universe are moving in an orbit and constantly moving, not stationary [9] as commonly thought before.

Quran (21:30) Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

Here the verse is indicating about the big bang theory. After this event was completed did the scientists claim that the universe came into existence. Modern scientists believe that once the heavens ant earths were a single entity and then an explosion took place which created this all univers.

Quran (51:47) The heaven, we have built it with power. Verily we are expanding it.

This verse is one of the most extraordinary verses in the Quran as it states that the universe is continously expanding. Professors like Professor Eddington calculated that the circumference of universe ten times than what it originally was.

The Quran wasn't sent to prove scientific facts. Its all about belief

Hell, heaven, angels and even Allah, mentioned in Quran are matters of belief and not science. Theory of creation as per Quran is a matter of belief, not science. The day of judgement mentioned in Quran is a matter of belief, not science. Revelation of Quran by Allah thriugh a messenger, is a matter of belief, not science.

If you want more scientific facts- Scientific Miracles of The Quran
now imagine this big mass believes in the same fairy tale. that is so disturbing lol
this is the result if you dont question any shit and just blindly follow.

i mean, if theres really a proof that god exist.
why does the biggest religion still not have a majority in the world population?Christianity over 2b humans.
but no! there are instead 1000 different religions.

there are like 2b muslims in the world and they believe("know") that their god exist
how comes that the rest 6b humans in the world dont believe to their god
6b humans are too dumb to see the proof that god exist?

you can do that with any religion.

if god created you
why do you have to pray for it? lol
he wanted, so he did.
Go read the Quran before you think.."Oh let me write something that'll make me look diff than everyone, Im so smart, Im a stupid atheists" 🤓

According to sociologist Phil Zuckerman, broad estimates of those who have an absence of belief in a deity range from 500 to 750 million people worldwide. Other estimates state that there are 200 million to 240 million self-identified atheists worldwide, with China and Russia being major contributors to those figures.

Christianity - 2.38 billion.
Islam - 1.91 billion.
Hinduism - 1.16 billion

More than half of the worlds population are religious and only a small percentage are atheist...The entire world is wrong and atheist are right...makes sense, we came from nothing right? How tf did the universe come to existence and what was before that and before that and before that...you get it?? Where did it all start..there has to be something that started this all and indeed it is Allah aka in English "God"

Go read the Quran will you?
Take some time and see for yourself, read the Quran and come back tell me ur thoughts.

Don't just read 1 page and come crying about shit you don't understand..read in depth and understand the meanings, you'll change ur mind
They are more than 1 billion in world
2 Billion...and soon will be the biggest religion

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫

View attachment 589613
TL;DR but, MR. TICKLE is funny.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

The Big Bang

100 years ago, the world’s best scientific minds thought that the universe had always existed. Since it always existed, it didn’t need a Creator.

His ‘field equations’ suggested that the universe was expanding like a balloon. The mathematician and Belgian Priest, George Lemaître, realised that this expansion had to have started from somewhere. It must have come from an initial, dense point. This idea became known as the Big Bang. Today, it is the basis for understanding the origin of the universe.

What few people know however is that the Holy Quran described the Big Bang perfectly, 1400 years earlier

رَتۡقًا فَفَتَقۡنٰہُمَا ؕ وَ جَعَلۡنَا مِنَ الۡمَآءِ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ حَیٍّ ؕ اَفَلَا یُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ

Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were a closed-up mass (ratqan), then We opened them out? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

The arabic word ratqan means a closed-up mass. It also means darkness. A dark, closed-up mass is a perfect description of what we know the universe looked like in its earliest moments. The heavens and the Earth were indeed opened out from this mass to produce the universe we see today.

The verse further says that water is the basis of life. This is now an accepted scientific fact. When NASA look for planets that can bear life, they look for water.

In Surah Al-Anbya, it states “And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming” (Quran, 21:33). Although it was only a widespread belief in the 20th century amongst the astronomers, today it is a well-established fact that the Sun, the Moon, and all the other bodies in the Universe are moving in an orbit and constantly moving, not stationary [9] as commonly thought before.

Quran (21:30) Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

Here the verse is indicating about the big bang theory. After this event was completed did the scientists claim that the universe came into existence. Modern scientists believe that once the heavens ant earths were a single entity and then an explosion took place which created this all univers.

Quran (51:47) The heaven, we have built it with power. Verily we are expanding it.

This verse is one of the most extraordinary verses in the Quran as it states that the universe is continously expanding. Professors like Professor Eddington calculated that the circumference of universe ten times than what it originally was.

Hell, heaven, angels and even Allah, mentioned in Quran are matters of belief and not science. Theory of creation as per Quran is a matter of belief, not science. The day of judgement mentioned in Quran is a matter of belief, not science. Revelation of Quran by Allah thriugh a messenger, is a matter of belief, not science.

Go read the Quran before you think.."Oh let me write something that'll make me look diff than everyone, Im so smart, Im a stupid atheists" 🤓

According to sociologist Phil Zuckerman, broad estimates of those who have an absence of belief in a deity range from 500 to 750 million people worldwide. Other estimates state that there are 200 million to 240 million self-identified atheists worldwide, with China and Russia being major contributors to those figures.

Islam - 1.91 billion.
Hinduism - 1.16 billion

More than half of the worlds population are religious and only a small percentage are atheist...The entire world is wrong and atheist are right...makes sense, we came from nothing right? How tf did the universe come to existence and what was before that and before that and before that...you get it?? Where did it all start..there has to be something that started this all and indeed it is Allah aka in English "God"

Take some time and see for yourself, read the Quran and come back tell me ur thoughts.

Don't just read 1 page and come crying about shit you don't understand..read in depth and understand the meanings, you'll change ur mind

Stop quoting that moslim bullshit and i would never ever read your dirty book, its nothing but bullshit written by man...

And I don't mean you personally I mean religious people as a whole 🤷‍♂️ they claim that God created the universe and that it didn't just appear from nothing, so for the third time where did God come from?

And you go on about water being the basis for life, well yes that's true of life on earth but that's not necessarily the case with life on other planets

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫

The Big Bang

Islam - 1.91 billion.
Hinduism - 1.16 billion

TL;DR too but, I did see in the comments, I think @Graziani mentioned only one billion which didn't seem correct but, also if perceived "miracles" happen & are only then mentioned in anything writ isn't that title "Scientific Miracles of the Quran" incorrectly written?
The perceived "miracles" are acts of God or Gods (if that is what your belief system provides for) & only then written down for others in bibles, ya know, bible "stories" but, ultimately just "stories" none the less.

I personally believe the best stories are worth retelling so, I am appreciative folks that lived thousands of years before I was born learned how to write so, I too can at least read about what they thought was worth passing along, from any culture.

If you knew you only had so much time to tell anyone in the future something, what would you say?

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
It is, on earth and on other planets, or maybe Nasa is just lying, who knows 🤷‍♂️.

And for the 1mill time God doesn't come from something, God doesn't have a beginning nor does he have an end. Don't ever compare what you think to a God like situation. Literally there's a 9yo kid somewhere out there more intelligent than you but this isn't my point.

And can you stop with the stupid emojis 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ your just making yourself look dumber 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
TL;DR too but, I did see in the comments, I think @Graziani mentioned only one billion which didn't seem correct but, also if perceived "miracles" happen & are only then mentioned in anything writ isn't that title "Scientific Miracles of the Quran" incorrectly written?
The perceived "miracles" are acts of God or Gods (if that is what your belief system provides for) & only then written down for others in bibles, ya know, bible "stories" but, ultimately just "stories" none the less.

I personally believe the best stories are worth retelling so, I am appreciative folks that lived thousands of years before I was born learned how to write so, I too can at least read about what they thought was worth passing along, from any culture.

If you knew you only had so much time to tell anyone in the future something, what would you say?
I would say: There's nothing special. Nothing you think matters.. matter, this is happening infinite times across infinite realities, all equally real, all equally unreal.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

Why are you thinking about me?
Flight to Brazil. We can have good times
:eyebrows: :thrust:

Youzza

NewbieX
God and Religion are the biggest lies ever told 🤷‍♂️ in this day and age why the fuck do people want to believe in some imaginary sky man and what some book of fiction says 🤦‍♂️ it's all bullshit and was created by the elites to control the gullible fools
Let me guess you have the proof

Back