Muslim party. Dont fart. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
This is very crazy. There are no women. A huge crowd of men. Very weird religion
Probably all gay.:eek:
They don't wear any pants under their robes so they can shit and piss where they stand...
You are probably right. I spent 6 mths in Saudi Arabia and their shit/piss pots are just holes in the floor. Just squat and do your business right there in the hole in the floor. Makes it easy when you aren't wearing anything to have to pull down.

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Probably all gay.:eek:

You are probably right. I spent 6 mths in Saudi Arabia and their shit/piss pots are just holes in the floor. Just squat and do your business right there in the hole in the floor. Makes it easy when you aren't wearing anything to have to pull down.
Very ignorant religion is that muslim bullshit, and they are 1 billion in world

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
The problem with Islam is that the Muslims believe they are the elite religion and all other religions are subpar. Their government is fully based on their religion. I had the misfortune of spending 6 mths in Saudi Arabia and while there, had to respect their government and, therfore, their religion. I'm not Muslim so why should I have to obey the Muslim law to the "T"? I was stationed on a US military installation but couldn't drink alcohol because it is against Islam, therfore the Muslim way. On the flip side, the Muslims come to our country and they are allowed to follow their religion here freely. This is why all the Arab countries are Muslim because they would be shunned, and possibly, murdered (ISIS), in extreme situations, if they tried to practice a different religion. There is no freedom of religion in these countries so the government dictates what is acceptable and that is Muslim and Muslim followed to the "T" according to the Quran. The world would be more peaceful if the Muslims acknowledged the existence of other religions. Not a perfect world but a more peaceful one. ISIS is an extreme form of Islam. They believe all non-Muslims and those Muslims that do not obey the Quaran and their beliefs to the "T" are to be exterminated. If the Muslim world would separate church and state, there might be a better relationship between Christians and Muslims. People might actually visit the Arab countries but no one gives 2 fks about the Arab world because they just don't give 2 fks about anything but their religion. This is why the Arabs are so hated by Americans and get called goat fkrs and every other slandering you can think of. Just my 2 cents on why Arabs (Muslims) are constantly getting belittled all the time.

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
Hahaha..You're funny, except you're not 😐

If only you could keep ur finger in ur ass and stop talking shit

100%

Maleficent with all do respect...cuz ur one of the best on this group. They do not shit nor piss..Us Muslims have to do Wudu 5 times a day..Wudu is to wash certain parts of the body before each of the 5 daily prayers. Ps no true Muslim even smells bad cuz that goes against the teachings of the prophet Muhammad SAW..we all have to be pure and with a good scent. And pls don't compare us to those ISIS goat fuckers cuz no they aren't Muslims, these Devil Worshipers came only as a disguise to show a false image about Islam. Even killing an ant is considered a sin, killing another mankind without any right is one of the biggest sins and the person enters hell, unless he has the right..and by that i mean if the other person was attacking. In war, we do not strike the enemies first..its a sin, unless the enemies start an action we are forbidden to fight first. Do not believe what you hear about Islam, its all an illusion to cause hatred on Islam. Go learn about Islam before saying anything and I hope you'll become guided and perceive the truth.

Its not a man in the sky...Idk about other religions but Islam really isn't...go learn about it. I can confirm that many religions were made by the elites to control the gullible fools..but again not Islam. And if you think this is a lie, I'll be happy seeing you on the day of resurrection, only then you'd realize what a fkn moron you were tryna deny God but nothing on that day will benefit you no matter what you do.

Iblis aka Satan will say:

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.”) (Ibrahim 14:22)

If you knew Arabic it'll make more sense. Translating it to English makes it diff cz Arabic has words that don't exist in English

Those goat fuckers aren't Muslims..and yes, As a Muslim if i had the chance to kill every single Dipshit (ISIS) i would even hesitate

I feel really sorry for you people..istg I sometimes cry seeing people that say shit like this..I don't cry cuz ur making fun, make fun all you want..but i cry cuz then all the disbelievers will enter hell, the regret...I can't do much but i can make dua for you
@Maleficent @Damo0666 @SPHINCTERPUNCH

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hahaha..You're funny, except you're not 😐

If only you could keep ur finger in ur ass and stop talking shit

100%

Maleficent with all do respect...cuz ur one of the best on this group. They do not shit nor piss..Us Muslims have to do Wudu 5 times a day..Wudu is to wash certain parts of the body before each of the 5 daily prayers. Ps no true Muslim even smells bad cuz that goes against the teachings of the prophet Muhammad SAW..we all have to be pure and with a good scent. And pls don't compare us to those ISIS goat fuckers cuz no they aren't Muslims, these Devil Worshipers came only as a disguise to show a false image about Islam. Even killing an ant is considered a sin, killing another mankind without any right is one of the biggest sins and the person enters hell, unless he has the right..and by that i mean if the other person was attacking. In war, we do not strike the enemies first..its a sin, unless the enemies start an action we are forbidden to fight first. Do not believe what you hear about Islam, its all an illusion to cause hatred on Islam. Go learn about Islam before saying anything and I hope you'll become guided and perceive the truth.

Its not a man in the sky...Idk about other religions but Islam really isn't...go learn about it. I can confirm that many religions were made by the elites to control the gullible fools..but again not Islam. And if you think this is a lie, I'll be happy seeing you on the day of resurrection, only then you'd realize what a fkn moron you were tryna deny God but nothing on that day will benefit you no matter what you do.

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.”) (Ibrahim 14:22)

If you knew Arabic it'll make more sense. Translating it to English makes it diff cz Arabic has words that don't exist in English

Those goat fuckers aren't Muslims..and yes, As a Muslim if i had the chance to kill every single Dipshit (ISIS) i would even hesitate

I feel really sorry for you people..istg I sometimes cry seeing people that say shit like this..I don't cry cuz ur making fun, make fun all you want..but i cry cuz then all the disbelievers will enter hell, the regret...I can't do much but i can make dua for you
Yee Haw! I'm just glad that I made the Main Group that this Ltl Fkn Leprechauns Yappin about! Isn't He that ltl Green Fucker killing everyone on TV? Pretty sure I'm right about that! Anyway it's my pleasure to make "Da List" I Approve!!!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
Yee Haw! I'm just glad that I made the Main Group that this Ltl Fkn Leprechauns Yappin about! Isn't He that ltl Green Fucker killing everyone on TV? Pretty sure I'm right about that! Anyway it's my pleasure to make "Da List" I Approve!!!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP
I made the Biggest mistake naming myself leprechaun 🤦‍♂️..I chose that name before I knew the meaning lolll

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I made the Biggest mistake naming myself leprechaun 🤦‍♂️..I chose that name before I knew the meaning lolll
Heh heh heh! It's all Good Bro! Go with it! Don't worry about Sheit U hear on the Site;It's a Gore Site my Man! Half the time any pokes on here aren't anything too serious;Mostly People hvn a ltl Fun!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

All religions are bullshit and were made up by man 🤷‍♂️ and religious people claim that God gave people free will so why would God then punish people who use their freewill not to believe in him 🤷‍♂️ also you claim that God is all loving and all caring so why would he punish people for not believing in him?

You religious people state that all creation has a creator so that must mean that God also has a creator and gods creator also has a creator 🤷‍♂️ modern humans have being around for about 100k years, why did God wait 98k years before sending Jesus to earth?

There an estimated 10000 religions on earth, what makes your religion right and all the other ones wrong 🤷‍♂️ how do you know you've chosen the right religion to follow, what if you've followed the wrong religion 🤷‍♂️ surely God will punish you for following the wrong one?

If God wants people to follow him and accept him in to their lives then why does he hide himself from us and why does this all loving all caring God allow such bad things to happen to his followers 🤷‍♂️ why does he allow children to get cancer, why does he allow children to be murdered, why would God create such diseases and viruses?

Why didn't Jesus return during his followers lifetime like he promised he would 🤷‍♂️...

If you can prove to me with credible evidence that shows me God exists then I will become a believer straight away 🤷‍♂️

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
All religions are bullshit and were made up by man 🤷‍♂️ and religious people claim that God gave people free will so why would God then punish people who use their freewill not to believe in him 🤷‍♂️ also you claim that God is all loving and all caring so why would he punish people for not believing in him?

You religious people state that all creation has a creator so that must mean that God also has a creator and gods creator also has a creator 🤷‍♂️ modern humans have being around for about 100k years, why did God wait 98k years before sending Jesus to earth?

There an estimated 10000 religions on earth, what makes your religion right and all the other ones wrong 🤷‍♂️ how do you know you've chosen the right religion to follow, what if you've followed the wrong religion 🤷‍♂️ surely God will punish you for following the wrong one?

If God wants people to follow him and accept him in to their lives then why does he hide himself from us and why does this all loving all caring God allow such bad things to happen to his followers 🤷‍♂️ why does he allow children to get cancer, why does he allow children to be murdered, why would God create such diseases and viruses?

Why didn't Jesus return during his followers lifetime like he promised he would 🤷‍♂️...

If you can prove to me with credible evidence that shows me God exists then I will become a believer straight away 🤷‍♂️

I'm going to answer all your questions, each one is in order-

1- Thats the point of free will..he gave us free will, who ever believed enters Heaven and who ever disbelieved enters Hell.

1.2- God... I'm referring to God in Islam. Allah is the most merciful but indeed is severe in punishment..that being said..no matter what you do, no matter how many times you sin, as long as you repent, Allah will forgive you. If you sinned your entire life and repented one day before your death Allah will forgive you.

2- All creations have a creator but the creator isn't a creation therefore does not have a creator. We cannot comprehend such things as humans our knowledge is limited. Prophet Muhammad SAW said "Seek refuge from Iblis(Satan) when such thoughts appear" these thoughts come from Satan..Satan which leads us away from our Deen(Religion) these thoughts are why many people leave their religion.

2.2- God sent Issa(Jesus) 98k years because there were other prophets before him...the first person to ever live on earth was also a prophet..Adam. If you study a little bit of Islam you'll understand what I mean.

3- I don't even have to answer this question...but- When you read the Quran and fully understand the meaning you'll realize that it's the truth. Please go ahead and read the Quran, maybe you'll realize what I'm talking about. Ps many sayings in the Quran were proven right in recent times even tho the Quran was revealed more than One Thousand years ago.

3.2 If you choose the wrong religion surely Allah punishes you but thats not always the case.. A Hadith in Islam-

There was a lady who was a non believer, one time she saw a thirsty dog...she gave him water...she entered heaven..why? Because Allah is the most merciful.

-Many of us are born with no religion and/or in other religions. If I was born a Christian and someone said.."Become a Muslim/Islam is the truth" I probably won't because I was born a christian and my entire life I've been taught that Christianity is the true religion. So if you were born in another religion but was a good person, you might enter paradise because of your good actions. But if you knew about Islam and denied it, its a different story. Us Muslims praise Allah because he brought us in an Islamic family.. maybe if i was born in a family that wasn't Islamic, i wouldn't be a Muslim.

4- We were brought to this world only to be tested. If Allah showed himself what would be the point of the test??? Everyone will accept Islam straight away because...well..God is Infront of them!!

5- Again, If this world was perfect and there was no disasters it wouldn't be much of a test. Allah takes the soul of that kid..maybe to test the patience of his parents...etc- Or maybe that kid would've became older and would've been a disbeliever that entered hell.
If a child dies under the age of adolescence he will enter paradise no matter what he has done or what religion he was in.

6- In Islam Jesus will return near the Day of Judgement.

And please stop thinking like those devil worshipers want you to think. Islam isn't a forced religion, Islam doesn't force anyone. ISIS aren't Muslims, they're just puppets to paint a terrible picture About/Of Islam. Muslim arn't suicide bombers, it is one of the greatest sins! infact if one does, He/She will enter hell.

I answered all your questions and if this doesn't make you a believer, honestly, I don't what will.

Islam is peace, Islam is the truth, please take what I say seriously

Can you please take some time and read the Quran/Research about Islam. What are you losing??

If you've got any other questions, I'm more than happy to answer.

I hope Allah guides you

@Damo0666

1- Thats the point of free will..he gave us free will, who ever believed enters Heaven and who ever disbelieved enters Hell.

1.2- God... I'm referring to God in Islam. Allah is the most merciful but indeed is severe in punishment..that being said..no matter what you do, no matter how many times you sin, as long as you repent, Allah will forgive you. If you sinned your entire life and repented one day before your death Allah will forgive you.

2- All creations have a creator but the creator isn't a creation therefore does not have a creator. We cannot comprehend such things as humans our knowledge is limited. Prophet Muhammad SAW said "Seek refuge from Iblis(Satan) when such thoughts appear" these thoughts come from Satan..Satan which leads us away from our Deen(Religion) these thoughts are why many people leave their religion.

2.2- God sent Issa(Jesus) 98k years because there were other prophets before him...the first person to ever live on earth was also a prophet..Adam. If you study a little bit of Islam you'll understand what I mean.

3- I don't even have to answer this question...but- When you read the Quran and fully understand the meaning you'll realize that it's the truth. Please go ahead and read the Quran, maybe you'll realize what I'm talking about. Ps many sayings in the Quran were proven right in recent times even tho the Quran was revealed more than One Thousand years ago.

3.2 If you choose the wrong religion surely Allah punishes you but thats not always the case.. A Hadith in Islam-

There was a lady who was a non believer, one time she saw a thirsty dog...she gave him water...she entered heaven..why? Because Allah is the most merciful.

-Many of us are born with no religion and/or in other religions. If I was born a Christian and someone said.."Become a Muslim/Islam is the truth" I probably won't because I was born a christian and my entire life I've been taught that Christianity is the true religion. So if you were born in another religion but was a good person, you might enter paradise because of your good actions. But if you knew about Islam and denied it, its a different story. Us Muslims praise Allah because he brought us in an Islamic family.. maybe if i was born in a family that wasn't Islamic, i wouldn't be a Muslim.

4- We were brought to this world only to be tested. If Allah showed himself what would be the point of the test??? Everyone will accept Islam straight away because...well..God is Infront of them!!

5- Again, If this world was perfect and there was no disasters it wouldn't be much of a test. Allah takes the soul of that kid..maybe to test the patience of his parents...etc- Or maybe that kid would've became older and would've been a disbeliever that entered hell.
If a child dies under the age of adolescence he will enter paradise no matter what he has done or what religion he was in.

And please stop thinking like those devil worshipers want you to think. Islam isn't a forced religion, Islam doesn't force anyone. ISIS aren't Muslims, they're just puppets to paint a terrible picture About/Of Islam. Muslim arn't suicide bombers, it is one of the greatest sins! infact if one does, He/She will enter hell.

I answered all your questions and if this doesn't make you a believer, honestly, I don't what will.

Can you please take some time and read the Quran/Research about Islam. What are you losing??

I hope Allah guides you

I hope Allah guides you

@Damo0666
I really feel sorry for you...how stubborn people can be is so sad. I answered your questions in a way even a donkey would've understand it.

On the day of judgement Allah will ask you..Why did you deny...What will you say?? I know it all sounds fake to you but on that day, it really won't, when the punishment comes there's no escape.

I wish you knew Arabic cuz it'll make more sense, translating from Arabic to English makes it different.

Goodluck :(

Last edited:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

I hope Allah guides you

@Damo0666
You're full of shit 🤦‍♂️🤣 and no I won't read a made up book 🤷‍♂️ who tells you that your religion is correct and the right one to follow...

And how do you know that God isn't a creation I mean how could you ever know anything about God 🤷‍♂️ just because you read some nonsense in a book written by man doesn't make it fact...

Why is your god such a narcissist 🤷‍♂️ why does he give people free will and then punish them for using their freewill?

All you did is ignored my questions and quoted your ridiculous book of fiction 🤦‍♂️ the simple fact is you can't provide any evidence because none exists, your god isn't real

And why would I be a believer just because you posted some made up nonsense 🤷‍♂️ answer in your own words (no quaran quotes) why your religion is the one that's right and all the others are wrong, how do you know what God's will is how do you know what he will do to non believers, how do you know who he sent to earth, were you there do you know what God thinks..

No you don't so you can't say for certain, all you go by is a made up book written by man to control the gullible idiots like yourself, you spent your whole life believing in this bullshit and you don't even know of its true 🤣🤦‍♂️
fVLjZWWT47wMHV0Uk0fRrG4l9JBrClZ7du6wC60gSLg.jpg

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
You're full of shit 🤦‍♂️🤣 and no I won't read a made up book 🤷‍♂️ who tells you that your religion is correct and the right one to follow...

And how do you know that God isn't a creation I mean how could you ever know anything about God 🤷‍♂️ just because you read some nonsense in a book written by man doesn't make it fact...

Why is your god such a narcissist 🤷‍♂️ why does he give people free will and then punish them for using their freewill?

All you did is ignored my questions and quoted your ridiculous book of fiction 🤦‍♂️ the simple fact is you can't provide any evidence because none exists, your god isn't real

And why would I be a believer just because you posted some made up nonsense 🤷‍♂️ answer in your own words (no quaran quotes) why your religion is the one that's right and all the others are wrong, how do you know what God's will is how do you know what he will do to non believers, how do you know who he sent to earth, were you there do you know what God thinks..

No you don't so you can't say for certain, all you go by is a made up book written by man to control the gullible idiots like yourself, you spent your whole life believing in this bullshit and you don't even know of its true 🤣🤦‍♂️
View attachment 589512
You can't compare any other book to the Quran..Every book to every other religion was changed, except the Quran. The Quran will never change. Islam is the fastest growing religion. If you don't believe than thats on you, you yourself will face the consequences. I'm truly sad to see this.

"What God gives people free will and than punishes them if they use they're free will. This doesn't make sense..You don't make sense".

It's True, Allah gave us free will but he also told us to worship him. Its very clear, the truth is Infront of you, yet you deny. Its not the eyes that are blind, it's the heart.

Ps If you don't read the Quran, how could you know it's fake and man made????

Okay last thing I wanna say.

Do you know these Devil Worshipers that do black magic...they can't do black magic without the use of Quran. And if your thinking.." The Quran is evil even devil worshipers use it to do black magic" than no your not correct, its different, I can't explain in text.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You can't compare any other book to the Quran..Every book to every other religion was changed, except the Quran. The Quran will never change. Islam is the fastest growing religion. If you don't believe than thats on you, you yourself will face the consequences. I'm truly sad to see this.

"What God gives people free will and than punishes them if they use they're free will. This doesn't make sense..You don't make sense".

True, Allah gave us free will but he also told us to worship him. Its very clear, the truth is Infront of you, yet you deny. Its not the eyes that are blind, it's the heart.

If you don't read it, how could you know???

Okay last thing I wanna say.

Do you know these Devil Worshipers that do black magic...they can't do black magic without the use of Quran. And if your thinking.." The Quran is evil even devil worshipers use it to do black magic" than no your not correct, its different, I can't explain in text.
How the fuck does it not make sense 🤷‍♂️ god gave people free will so when they use their free will and chose not to believe in God then why would he punish them?

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
How the fuck does it not make sense 🤷‍♂️ god gave people free will so when they use their free will and chose not to believe in God then why would he punish them?
Yes, but he doesn't punish people because they use "free will" he punish people because they don't Believe/Worship, there's a huge difference!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
And why does he want or need us to worship him 🤷‍♂️ he sounds like a narcissist and a dictator, he wants people to blindly follow him yet is to afraid to show himself, in essence he's a fucking cunt
Yes, but he doesn't punish people because they use "free will" he punish people because they don't Believe/Worship, there's a huge difference!
There is no difference I'm using my freewill (which he apparently gave me) not to believe in him, so why would he punish me for using the freewill that he gave me?

Why not just make us all believe and not give us freewill 🤷‍♂️

Prove to me your imaginary sky man exists and I'll believe in him?

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Sheit;I might even Hop on that Wagon!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
That task was outsourced to Mohammad.
Indeed that must be true if Allah is God & his profit was Mo-ham-mad. Oink oink.
I don't know too much about the musselman faith or how to read the noodle languages but, I think you guy's jokey jokes make me lol about religions or lack there of.

Why don't muslims eat pork? Is it because they don't eat meat from the cloven hooved animals? Or is that da jews? 🥴

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
@Squanchy

Ive got another question for you 🤷‍♂️

You religious people say "God created the universe and everything in it and that the universe didn't just appear from nothing"

So if something can't be created from nothing and you claim God doesn't have a creator, then my question is where did God come from?

You contradict yourself, you can't have it both ways either things can be created from nothing or they have a creator 🤷‍♂️ so which is it?

Back