Norwegian murder cases (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ov1979

Rookie
Recently published image from the crime scene
CGRHQN1.jpg

Sketch
lBFzByC.jpg

Looks like Norwegian police, like most police units from most developped countries, did their work properly by taking pictures from the crime scene, including the way the corpse was found.
We Spaniards are still waiting for pictures like that of The Alcasser Girls, then we might know the real truth.

Hel

Sick, Sad World
Re-constructional scetch of the "Isdal woman" - 2016
gJKaubq.jpg

The recently did a genetic test of her remains, which showed that she was of European origin, she was fluent in both German and French, but spoke English poorly.
In about a week they are going to test her tooth enamels which might narrow down the results to a specific country.

My own theory is that she might have been a spy who obtained compromising information and was killed by the Norwegian Intelligence Service and afterwards they covered up the incident.
The official police report said she had committed suicide and the police at the time were very reluctant to investigate the case further.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Spoons are the key to that i venture. Didnt they all but say she was italian and gave her a proper catholic burial? Spy who fucked up somehow and was given a "gentle" death. She must have voluntarily swallowed at least some of the pills but i very much doubt she set her self on fire.

Class story

Last edited:

Hel

Sick, Sad World
Teeth analysis(red means higher likelihood of origin)

4 years old
YrbtW7X.png

14 years old
sGc49cs.png

It's the border area between France and Germany that is most likely according to the experts.

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
Very nice thread! Ty! Pleasure to hear about our neighbour countries killings!!

Back