Pakistan: 5 Chechens Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
i think those m.f.s whos shooting on unarmed people ,those are not soldiers those are sons of bitches , there is kids and womens ??? fuck the pakistani armi , they are savages , and by the way brothers , those are not chichans those are pakistani people too , the dress and custome is for pakistani people

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
i think those m.f.s whos shooting on unarmed people ,those are not soldiers those are sons of bitches , there is kids and womens ??? fuck the pakistani armi , they are savages , and by the way brothers , those are not chichans those are pakistani people too , the dress and custome is for pakistani people
I think it was a case of nervous PAK soldiers that probably didn't understand what the Chechens were saying, and vice versa. The Chechens had passed through atleast one military check point but the second military post wasn't as nice. Fearing violence the 5 Chechens approached a fortified PAK military post (seen in the photos) for some protection from the soldiers gathering around them. But the surrounding PAK soldiers quickly opened up with everything they had and all 5 Chechens were killed.

It's a dangerous world out there.

Back