Crime Palestinian stabbing a jew (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Calling muslims cowards
Its funny
Calling them cowards by a fat westerner
Thats hilarious

British are shit of the earth
I'am not that fat as you think.
Also i'am not a westerner, i'am from Ostdeutschland.
And i used to like Ahmadinedschad.

Those weren't intelligent blacks. Malcolm X didnt make it past the 8th grade. MLK didn't write any of his speeches. He was found to have plagiarized his dissertation and the only reason they gave him a degree was because they were scared of the backlash and protests they would have received. After his death they rescinded it. Muhammad Ali couldn't even form sentences 5 years before he died. Farrakhan blames the Jews for slavery. Malcolm X said white people with blue eyes were controlled by Satan.
Mohammed Ali had Parkinson.
And what's with Sidney Portier?
I also liked "Black Boy" by Richard Wright.

Those weren't intelligent blacks. Malcolm X didnt make it past the 8th grade. MLK didn't write any of his speeches. He was found to have plagiarized his dissertation and the only reason they gave him a degree was because they were scared of the backlash and protests they would have received. After his death they rescinded it. Muhammad Ali couldn't even form sentences 5 years before he died. Farrakhan blames the Jews for slavery. Malcolm X said white people with blue eyes were controlled by Satan.
Mohammed Ali had Parkinson.
And Farrakhan is right, when he mentions jewish slave trade.
What about Sidney Portier.
Also liked the roman "Black Boy" by Richard Wright.

Last edited:

kanekisama

Rookie
Muslims are worse than the Jews though 🤷‍♂️ the only people who think Muslims are better are Muslims themselves.....

I say let them kill each other, same goes for ukraine and Russia
I agree with the "kill each other'' part ,both are subhumans , but trust me Jews are rats and must be annihilated .

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
We Will finish jews
And then we will come for you westerners
You will pay
If not your generation
The next
In the end
U will pay
Dearly
Even Hitler and the NAZIS couldn't finish them and they were more advanced back in the 30s and 40s then you cunts are now 🤷‍♂️ only thing Muslims are finishing is themselves 😆

They love killing each other and picking fights with countries they don't stand a chance against, for every jew you kill they kill 10 of you lot and a lot of the mudslimes in the western world have children with western women and then their children also have children with western people which is diluting your own people 🤣

After 3 or 4 generations you've turned yourselves white, congratulations on the upgrade 👏

I agree with the "kill each other'' part ,both are subhumans , but trust me Jews are rats and must be annihilated .
They are, but Muslims are worse in my opinion

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
Even Hitler and the NAZIS couldn't finish them and they were more advanced back in the 30s and 40s then you cunts are now 🤷‍♂️ only thing Muslims are finishing is themselves 😆

They love killing each other and picking fights with countries they don't stand a chance against, for every jew you kill they kill 10 of you lot and a lot of the mudslimes in the western world have children with western women and then their children also have children with western people which is diluting your own people 🤣

After 3 or 4 generations you've turned yourselves white, congratulations on the upgrade 👏

They are, but Muslims are worse in my opinion
We are taking your women true
And we are converting thousands every years to islam
If u think that we are losing the long war
U r the delusional one my boy

Mohinder

Rookie
Muslims are definitely the lesser of two evils. Only Jew manipulation would have you thinking otherwise. Muslims are just stone age retards whereas Jews are responsible for every bit of evil in the world, one way or another. They have been for millenia.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
We are taking your women true
And we are converting thousands every years to islam
If u think that we are losing the long war
U r the delusional one my boy
You're only taking the ones no white person wants 🤣 every single white woman I know who has kids with a Muslim, were dirty little slags when they were younger and would fuck anyone on the estate 🤷‍♂️

Hence none of the white people wanting to be with them, they eventually got with mudslimes when they realised no white men wanted them, but guess what?

Not one of them have converted to Islam and their half breed kids also aren't Muslim and are being brought up like a white kid 😆 like I said they're diluting their own kind by having kids with white women....

And many of the so called Muslims I know and have grown up with are just like me, they smoke, drink, do drugs, eat pork, never go to mosque, love partying, like to gamble etc

They don't even want the bullshit life that comes with being Muslim 🤷‍♂️🤣 they prefer the western life

And you're always gonna lose any war against the west, you're still living in the stone age ffs

Muslims can't even stop fighting amongst themselves and love killing each other, all the west has to do is stir the pot a bit in your countries and let you destroy each other 😆

Back