Warning:Children Dead Palestine Children (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Gman2011

Fresh Meat
They can't leave unless they have western citizenship. Egypt border doesn't allow them to leave, Israel border always closed. They run to UN schools for shelter and then those still get bombed by Israel.
I just saw that. Israel is just as fucked up as Hamas. I still don’t understand why people blindly back them as if they’ve done nothing wrong and claim the initial attack was “unprovoked”. I’d say it’s been a long time coming.

I just saw that. Israel is just as fucked up as Hamas. I still don’t understand why people blindly back them as if they’ve done nothing wrong and claim the initial attack was “unprovoked”. I’d say it’s been a long time coming.
Loss of innocent lives is unjustifiable on both sides; Unfortunately however major news outlets only report when it's the Israeli's that are affected. This is mainly because Israel is a key strategic ally to the US and the EU. (i.e Imagine having a strong ally in the middle of countries with the largest Oil & Natural Gas resources in the world). So they need public opinion of Israel to be positive.

Israel has committed atrocities since 1948; 2023 alone they killed many children indiscriminately, but CNN has never shown this. Until the international community finds a solution, the conflict will never end, and if News doesn't cover it appropriately, the necessary changes will never come.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Thanks! Israel-Palestine has always been hard for me to follow because idek where to find credible information anymore. They make it seem like Gaza is a prison like North Korea which makes retards like me side with Palestine. I know it’s more complicated than that but…yeah.

I suggest always trying to seek out more than one source for news or even seeing videos on X or the like. Ground News also is useful in part they have a site that sorts news by bias.

There are lies and disinformation getting the facts does help educate people in how fucked the world is. I wish you the best in seeking the truth.

Vwj

NewbieX
These look like some pictures from Iraq a couple of years back
Thanks! Israel-Palestine has always been hard for me to follow because idek where to find credible information anymore. They make it seem like Gaza is a prison like North Korea which makes retards like me side with Palestine. I know it’s more complicated than that but…yeah.
They can all leave into Isreal, Egypt only open the border for stuff not people
The walls and fences were put up to stop suicide bombers and attackers (remember the suicide bombers? It was weekly) now they have to go through security checks,

Now bearing in mind the Israelis inform civvies about upcoming attacks so they can evacuate, plus Gaza is a city also so if their told to get out of Gaza it doesn’t always mean the strip

Hamas cowards as always, hiding behind civilians.
MY ANGER HAS LOCKED MY HEART IN THE BASEMENT …. THOSE POS COWARDS , THOSE GOAT FUCKING DEMONS HAVE NO SOUL …. HOW THEY AMBUSHED THOSE ALL THE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ….. MURDERED ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE …. AND WHAT THEY DID TO THE CHILDREN AND BABIES …. PLEASE , PLEASE …. GIVE ME A PLANE TICKET TO ISRAEL …. PROVIDE ME WHAT I NEED WHDN I ARRIVE …. I AM DOWN TO KILL THOSE GOAT FUCKING HAMAS …. THEY ARE DEMONS THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY.
I AM 25% JEWISH MYSELF … On my Mother’s Side …. Rest In Peace Mom , I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH … and I MISS YOU MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW

Reactions: DrY

draz83

Fresh Meat
Motherfuckers can kill their kids and it's ok, but when it's theirs it's against international human rights...

Slight86

Rookie
disinformation....... They were told to leave the Gaza Strip and given time. Often HAMAS uses kids for this reason. Given HAMAS went in and murdered people at gunpoint I say kill them all.
Nah IDF has been carrying out unannounced strikes and has initiated a siege around the Gaza strip. Even UN aid relief workers are being killed. It's not safe and not like anybody can just get up and leave with injured and dying babies or kids in a war zone

Israel should kill them all, women and children, no matter. They are animals and will grow up to be terrorists anyway.
IDF is Hamas' best recruiter

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Nah IDF has been carrying out unannounced strikes and has initiated a siege around the Gaza strip. Even UN aid relief workers are being killed. It's not safe and not like anybody can just get up and leave with injured and dying babies or kids in a war zone

IDF is Hamas' best recruiter

Your statement smell of bullshit. The IDF contacts people in the area and informs them to leave this is done by cell phone. They even send a map so your information is flawed. Simply you move out of the building/area HAMAS is in. Egypt does not want these scumbags so they are not letting them in. If UN AID workers are in the wrong fucking spot. You cannot stop stupid.

If the majority of these people support HAMAS they can die just like the terrorists

Back