Warning:Children Dead Palestine Children (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Your statement smell of bullshit. The IDF contacts people in the area and informs them to leave this is done by cell phone. They even send a map so your information is flawed. Simply you move out of the building/area HAMAS is in. Egypt does not want these scumbags so they are not letting them in. If UN AID workers are in the wrong fucking spot. You cannot stop stupid.

If the majority of these people support HAMAS they can die just like the terrorists
They don't support, they are hostage. Anyway Israel/palestine should be nuked.

Ratmben24

Lurker
I just saw that. Israel is just as fucked up as Hamas. I still donā€™t understand why people blindly back them as if theyā€™ve done nothing wrong and claim the initial attack was ā€œunprovokedā€. Iā€™d say itā€™s been a long time coming.
Because Palestinians are subhumans as most that follow Islam are.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
They don't support, they are hostage. Anyway Israel/palestine should be nuked.

I imagine some are and many are not but when I see a hundred random dude celebrate the hostages or dead bodies on vehicles I have to think a lot of them support HAMAS. Parts of the gaza look like a concrete recycling center so a few more weeks and well it might be resolved.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
They probably would have grown up to be just like Hummus anyway. šŸ™‚

E8CB292C-FD91-4E45-B0DB-74958F7C2D8D.png

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
Sad to see innocent spill their blood before those who created this war.
People saying they should leave.... where the fuck should they go? Seeing how people around the world criticize them for having their own beliefs on their own land yet want them to spread out in foreign countries.
Please make sense of that bullshit.

AnIndian2

Rookie
I don't know.
This looks super sad but maybe it isn't.
I rather want my enemies' children dead over mine.
Its only the matter of how much i should give back.

bbbheck

NewbieX
now that i have a baby im enraged this shit makes me genuinely upset :( a year ago i wouldve been able to joke abt this
A year ago you would have been able to Joke about this ? For you to make a comment like that Uou are one of those terrorists
You are inhuman for making that comment
and your a fucking idiot for even saying this on any site !
You donā€™t deserve your child for saying you can joke about that !
Your going to hell my friend enjoy ,
fucken loser ,
should kill you myawlf

hispammic

Rookie
A year ago you would have been able to Joke about this ? For you to make a comment like that Uou are one of those terrorists
You are inhuman for making that comment
and your a fucking idiot for even saying this on any site !
You donā€™t deserve your child for saying you can joke about that !
Your going to hell my friend enjoy ,
fucken loser ,
should kill you myawlf
this is a gore website retard šŸ˜‚ you think youre better than me because you dont joke about babies being murdered- you just use a platform to watch them be murdered. get fucked crybaby

I used to not give two fucks about what happens to Palestine, but where do you think all these people are going to go? They are going to flood Europe and North America with refugee claim and become a burden to the rest of the world.

okurrr143

NewbieX
Whoever is fucking laughing at this should burn in the deepest depths of hell asap. This shit is not funny. Fuck you. youā€™re a bunch of pathetic pathetic losers who suck so much and have been turned down so many times (because youā€™re lame) that you actually laugh at shit like this. Pathetic

Whoever is fucking laughing at this should burn in the deepest depths of hell asap. This shit is not funny. Fuck you. youā€™re a bunch of pathetic pathetic losers who suck so much and have been turned down so many times (because youā€™re lame) that you actually laugh at shit like this. Pathetic
- the double ā€œpathetic.ā€ Otherwise, I meant everything I said.

Back