Warning:Children Innocence Lost 💔 (6 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This is absolutely horrifying, though Hamas must be ecstatic with all the airtime Israeli 'atrocities' are getting. Their (Hamas) PA/media game is impeccable..
Exactly, now, when Hamas (via Iran) drops thousands of AK's into civilian hands they'll hook into Israel without hesitation for payback, which will escalate the whole ball game, then, Hezbollah will ramp up their attacks & turn the Middle East into a bigger shit hole than it is.

Pablo789

NewbieX
Has Palestine learned nothing over the years? As an extremely casual observer, i avoid most news from that particular hell hole, with no skin in the game, for every Jew they kill, the Jews will kill 1k+ of them
You forget we have millions out here waiting the time to kill you and destroy israhell, and take back Palestinian land's

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You forget we have millions out here waiting the time to kill you and destroy israhell, and take back Palestinian land's
You forget idgaf about you dirty Muslims or Jews. You're all garbage people👍🏻

Gabi2002

This user was banned
If Hamas gave a single care about their children, they'd of gotten them out over the last few weeks. I kind of have the feeling they like using them as shields and for propaganda purposes. But hey, makes for great gore.

shahz

NewbieX
Has Palestine learned nothing over the years? As an extremely casual observer, i avoid most news from that particular hell hole, with no skin in the game, for every Jew they kill, the Jews will kill 1k+ of them
Fuck u child killers!!!! the Palestinian welcomes them when the jews were massacred, but they turn the tables on the people that welcomes them!!!! Gosh why is there to many blind hearted westerns scum

Douglas1r

Fresh Meat
Oh look, Palestine is using kids as human shields.....again. Oh what a surprise, what a shock, how awful, blah blah blah..... So anyway, headed out to get chinese, anyone want anything?

what abt the innocent kids murdered by hamas, when the world gives a shit abt israel, i will think abt giving a shit abt falestine
only foreskin baby was killed by hamas.

1699986178710.png

Curious6909

Tf am i doing here
Exactly, now, when Hamas (via Iran) drops thousands of AK's into civilian hands they'll hook into Israel without hesitation for payback, which will escalate the whole ball game, then, Hezbollah will ramp up their attacks & turn the Middle East into a bigger shit hole than it is.
But can't we think about why hamas even exist?
If Israel didn't occupie Palestine would Hamas or any other "terrorist" exist?

Back