Warning:Children Dead Palestine Children (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Pablo789

NewbieX
Terrorists israel will never stop killing innocent Palestinian, because they never can stop hamas resistance..

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
disinformation....... They were told to leave the Gaza Strip and given time. Often HAMAS uses kids for this reason. Given HAMAS went in and murdered people at gunpoint I say kill them all.
Think that whole part of the world needs a couple of nukes......problem solved.

No not at all. They are totally free to leave and Israel issues warnings all the time before airstrikes and the like. CNN article covers this at the bottom i watched the broadcast as well.

A news article covering what I said
Take a long time for them to crawl out of harms way 😉

raemsi5

NewbieX
12 000 Rockets Fly from Gaza to Israel. 20-30% dont leave Gaza. (12k leave already.) That means over 2400 Rockets explode in Gaza... Yes Israel are the evil guys .

Curious6909

Tf am i doing here
disinformation....... They were told to leave the Gaza Strip and given time. Often HAMAS uses kids for this reason. Given HAMAS went in and murdered people at gunpoint I say kill them all.
Where tf should they go its their own Home its their own houses they should leave so other Isarel fat fuck take over their property?
I cant believe how many retards dont even think about why Hamas even exist.
If Israel didn't occupie Palestine 70 years ago non of them Hamas or "Terrorist" would exist

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Where tf should they go its their own Home its their own houses they should leave so other Isarel fat fuck take over their property?
I cant believe how many retards dont even think about why Hamas even exist.
If Israel didn't occupie Palestine 70 years ago non of them Hamas or "Terrorist" would exist

I surprises me on how many people are uneducated on this issue. Israel told them to move the fuck out weeks ago. So they could fight HAMAS. Sorry if you don't get it and fuck you if you support terrorists. Palestinians are trash.
Maybe if you spent more time reading history instead of shitposting you would know better

Curious6909

Tf am i doing here
I surprises me on how many people are uneducated on this issue. Israel told them to move the fuck out weeks ago. So they could fight HAMAS. Sorry if you don't get it and fuck you if you support terrorists. Palestinians are trash.
Maybe if you spent more time reading history instead of shitposting you would know better
Well, i didnt expect that much from an american who occupied, slaved, Murdered native Americans.
Retardness is in you genes, so fuck u and fuck hamas and fuck Israel

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
So sad that the ones who don’t have a single say in the conflict are the ones dying. Have the old ass people in government fight to the death and leave the innocent civilians alone on both sides. Always the rich and old sending the young adults and children to their deaths

GorephiliA

NewbieX
You are trash and know absolutely fkall about anything. You keyboard trash talker. Bomb u

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
For some reason, children between the ages of like, 5 to 15 are the hardest to get over. I'm thinking that might because they've developed into real people with real cognitive abilities, real personalities, and the parents have had time to really become attached to them.

The older boy in the yellow looks a lot like my twin brother and I when we were that age. Stupid fucking war pigs. God damn pieces of shit baby-killers. I'd FUCK them in a heart beat, one v. one. But fucking pussies like this only can only go against babies and only if they have backup and heavy weapons.

Back