Warning:Children Dead Palestine Children (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Palestine
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg

Punisher_1

This user was banned
My apologies in advance but is this satire? I was under the impression Palestinians could not leave Gaza; there is no easy way out for them.

No not at all. They are totally free to leave and Israel issues warnings all the time before airstrikes and the like. CNN article covers this at the bottom i watched the broadcast as well.

A news article covering what I said

Gman2011

Fresh Meat
No not at all. They are totally free to leave and Israel issues warnings all the time before airstrikes and the like. CNN article covers this at the bottom i watched the broadcast as well.

A news article covering what I said
Thanks! Israel-Palestine has always been hard for me to follow because idek where to find credible information anymore. They make it seem like Gaza is a prison like North Korea which makes retards like me side with Palestine. I know it’s more complicated than that but…yeah.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Thanks! Israel-Palestine has always been hard for me to follow because idek where to find credible information anymore. They make it seem like Gaza is a prison like North Korea which makes retards like me side with Palestine. I know it’s more complicated than that but…yeah.
Hamas is a radical group supported by Iran. They want all non-Muslims to die.

Last edited:
They can't leave unless they have western citizenship. Egypt border doesn't allow them to leave, Israel border always closed. They run to UN schools for shelter and then those still get bombed by Israel.

Back