Warning:Children Palestinian Woman Trying To Conceive For 10 Years Lost Husband And New Infant Twins (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_20240303_182520_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240303_182524_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240303_182528_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240303_182531_Chrome.jpg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

hippy999666

Hell is here to stay
This user was banned

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I can’t help but think they are making big trouble for the future, all those young boys losing their families and seeing all this horror, they will be back for revenge and worse that isis, I really don’t think there will be much peace there for the foreseeable.

Seeing retard fucks making jokes about killed children is helping me to understand how the media fucked their heads
They are children for god sake no matter what ethnicity they should not suffer
And this fucked up BS they say about how those kids are going to be hamas is even worse and stupid as 99% of retards in this website cause this can be applied on your own children too what if they become ISIS I think you should kill them now before they become a retard fucks just like u

The last thing Palestinians need are more babies. They should figure out a way to kick out Hamas
More like kick out Israel

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Seeing retard fucks making jokes about killed children is helping me to understand how the media fucked their heads
They are children for god sake no matter what ethnicity they should not suffer
And this fucked up BS they say about how those kids are going to be hamas is even worse and stupid as 99% of retards in this website cause this can be applied on your own children too what if they become ISIS I think you should kill them now before they become a retard fucks just like u

More like kick out Israel

One of the effective ways of mentally dealing with the abhorrent shit that happens in the world, is to develop a dark sense of humour.

My dark sense of humour protected my mind when dealing with actual dead children, or similarly traumatic cases, in real life.

So try not take offence to the daft or twisted jokes you see here. They usually come from some of the most compassionate people you could meet.

Back