Warning:Children Palestinian Woman Trying To Conceive For 10 Years Lost Husband And New Infant Twins (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Seeing retard fucks making jokes about killed children is helping me to understand how the media fucked their heads
They are children for god sake no matter what ethnicity they should not suffer
And this fucked up BS they say about how those kids are going to be hamas is even worse and stupid as 99% of retards in this website cause this can be applied on your own children too what if they become ISIS I think you should kill them now before they become a retard fucks just like u

More like kick out Israel
download (14).jpeg

Bet the same assholes parading dead kids were celebrating in the streets on october 7th fuck em !!!!

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
Seeing retard fucks making jokes about killed children is helping me to understand how the media fucked their heads
And this fucked up BS they say about how those kids are going to be hamas is even worse and stupid as 99% of retards in this website cause this can be applied on your own children too what if they become ISIS I think you should kill them now before they become a retard fucks just like u

They are sub human muslim parasite scum. Israel should exterminate them all.

View attachment 758480

Bet the same assholes parading dead kids were celebrating in the streets on october 7th fuck em !!!!
On October 7th hamas didn't kill children and every dead jew was killed by the apache helicopters by the IDF
October 7th isn't comparable at all with the atrocities committed by the IDF
If they really celebrated they would celebrating the beginning of their liberation not the dead of jew
And you're mocking me for caring about children WTF

One of the effective ways of mentally dealing with the abhorrent shit that happens in the world, is to develop a dark sense of humour.

My dark sense of humour protected my mind when dealing with actual dead children, or similarly traumatic cases, in real life.

So try not take offence to the daft or twisted jokes you see here. They usually come from some of the most compassionate people you could meet.
Here I see both fucked up ultimate racism about anyone who isn't white and dark humor like you did but mostly fucked up racism even against dead children
And I agree with humor is an excellent copping mechanism.

Last edited:

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
On October 7th hamas didn't kill children and every dead jew was killed by the apache helicopters by the IDF
If they really celebrated they would celebrating the beginning of their liberation not the dead of jew

Here I see both fucked up ultimate racism about anyone who isn't white and dark humor like you did but mostly fucked up racism even against dead children

Fuck you and your rag head camel fucking friends.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

Fuck off, inbreed.

Missed opportunity to take out 20 more of them:
1709572530015.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran

on this site there is a jewish women shot under a table by hamas theres multiple videos of hamas shooting people waiting for a bus walking down the street theres a video circulating now where hamas gunman are firing on the festival goers running across a field aswell as hamas gunman shooting random jews at a cross section of road the proof is all there i know this hard to understand as a liberal retard but actions have consquences there is a really good video of a muslim retard screaming allah akbur and saying how brave hamas is and a jihad to the jewish pigs etc then it cuts to a week later and hes crying because his father was blown up fuck em they poked the lion and now its eating there monkeys

b0d.jpg

There even making gaza babys as toys now ffs

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor

joyce brothers.jpg

thank you Dr Joyce Brothers

on this site there is a jewish women shot under a table by hamas theres multiple videos of hamas shooting people waiting for a bus walking down the street theres a video circulating now where hamas gunman are firing on the festival goers running across a field aswell as hamas gunman shooting random jews at a cross section of road the proof is all there i know this hard to understand as a liberal retard but actions have consquences there is a really good video of a muslim retard screaming allah akbur and saying how brave hamas is and a jihad to the jewish pigs etc then it cuts to a week later and hes crying because his father was blown up fuck em they poked the lion and now its eating there monkeys

View attachment 758589
There even making gaza babys as toys now ffs
Also on this site https://goregrish.com/threads/breaking🚨-israel-admits-apache-helicopters-fired-on-their-own-civilians-running-from-the-supernova-music-festival.113926/
The shooting at the festival goers was done by the IDF as I mentioned but you just want to see what you want
So in your opinion killing 1500 jews ( didn't really happen just let's assume that) should be punished with a genocide WTF
And also there's a fact that I forgot to mention for hamas there isn't an innocent Israeli (not Jewish Israeli) settlers cause all settlers have once in there life carried a gun and shot innocent Palestinian and I found that very true (and there's a plenty of proofs in this website)
And this granny seems to enjoy hamas more than Bibi

Attachments

• IMG_20240116_171719_640.jpg
    IMG_20240116_171719_640.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Also on this site https://goregrish.com/threads/breaking🚨-israel-admits-apache-helicopters-fired-on-their-own-civilians-running-from-the-supernova-music-festival.113926/
The shooting at the festival goers was done by the IDF as I mentioned but you just want to see what you want
So in your opinion killing 1500 jews ( didn't really happen just let's assume that) should be punished with a genocide WTF
And also there's a fact that I forgot to mention for hamas there isn't an innocent Israeli (not Jewish Israeli) settlers cause all settlers have once in there life carried a gun and shot innocent Palestinian and I found that very true (and there's a plenty of proofs in this website)
And this granny seems to enjoy hamas more than Bibi
No you shared a video of a twitter blogger called syrian girl and called it proof

One of the latest mistruths to have gathered rapid and massive attention is that Israel Apache helicopter pilots fired on festival goers fleeing the Supernova festival. Hundreds of Supernova festival attendees were killed by Hamas militants on October 7.

The footage was widely shared on social media, and seen by tens of millions of users on X.

However, the footage is not of Israeli Apache helicopters firing on civilians at the Supernova music festival. It was posted on October 9, 2023, by the Israel Defense Forces, two days after the attack at the Supernova festival.

A translation of the post states "Throughout the last day, Air Force planes have been carrying out extensive attacks along the length and breadth of the Gaza Strip, wreaking havoc on Hamas terrorists.

The locations it cited were near the Gaza border fence, three miles from the festival site, which matches reporting of where the IDF response was concentrated following Hamas' attack.

Furthermore, it makes no sense that the Israel Defense Forces would put out a film showing their murdering of fellow citizens, let alone two days after the deaths.

Deeeeeeeeerrrrrrp syrian girl is a trusted source of infomation she isnt biast at all everything on twitter is true fucking deeeeerrrrrrp

Of course the idf fired on them then took them hostage and hid them in gaza you are so fucking dense its unreal fuck em and there kids hope they nuke em

Also the photo of the old women

the establishment posted a photo of an elderly Israeli woman who was kidnapped by Hamas militants and forced to take a photo with a weapon and a “V” sign. The woman’s photo was photoshopped onto a pizza, and the caption was accompanied by laughing emoticons. According to media reports, the kidnapped woman survived the Holocaust.

Settlers, hearing about the advertisement, gathered around the store and demanded its demolition. The IDF arrived on the scene and bulldozed the store’s façade, after which the pizzeria was sealed. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was reported to be “personally involved in the move.”

Opps now your store is gone deeerp

Is there any more bullshit you need debunking with 5 mins of research or do you need to keep spouting bullshit ?

You are either

A. A muslim pig dog

B. So anti semitic you are blinded to anything factual

C. A liberal retard who spouts that river to the sea bullshit

I dont mind you hating jews fuck em
But just dont spout bullshit that isnt true

With the source being a twitter user called syrian girl like its some trusted reporting..... you absolute retard

Last edited:

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
The Muzrats of Palestinian obviously 🤣 you didn't know Hamas were elected 🤔
I know but Things stopped within the parliament even Palestinian authorities changed the ways of voting and results, so Hamas or not there were gonna be a resistance
Side note: im a muzrat but cute ✨ (need a badge for this)

Back