Warning:Children Palestinian Woman Trying To Conceive For 10 Years Lost Husband And New Infant Twins (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Their goal, yes
The strategy, no
Their goal to eradicate Israel and its people?

I don't agree with whats going on over there and I don't support either side, but why can't they just live in peace and share the land 🤷‍♂️ why are Hamas always trying to make the situation worse, attacking innocent people and murdering them in the streets and their homes is only going to brink more hurt to Palestine and its people 🤦‍♂️

Eris_Nyx

The Arabian Purge
Their goal to eradicate Israel and its people?

I don't agree with whats going on over there and I don't support either side, but why can't they just live in peace and share the land 🤷‍♂️ why are Hamas always trying to make the situation worse, attacking innocent people and murdering them in the streets and their homes is only going to brink more hurt to Palestine and its people 🤦‍♂️
You need to ask first, why Hamas is founded on the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

The Jew

Lurker

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Hamas is dumb as fuck. 1,8 millions palestinians without a glass of clean water to drink. 1, 8 millions benis and vaginas full of smegma without shower during months. Can you imagine?
You'll be able to smell them from where you are soon bro 🤷‍♂️

Seeing retard fucks making jokes about killed children is helping me to understand how the media fucked their heads
They are children for god sake no matter what ethnicity they should not suffer
And this fucked up BS they say about how those kids are going to be hamas is even worse and stupid as 99% of retards in this website cause this can be applied on your own children too what if they become ISIS I think you should kill them now before they become a retard fucks just like u

More like kick out Israel
What do you think her response was to October 7th? I’ll bet it was a lot of “Allah Akbars” and dancing in the street. Justice may be ugly but it is also swift and righteous

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Also on this site https://goregrish.com/threads/breaking🚨-israel-admits-apache-helicopters-fired-on-their-own-civilians-running-from-the-supernova-music-festival.113926/
The shooting at the festival goers was done by the IDF as I mentioned but you just want to see what you want
So in your opinion killing 1500 jews ( didn't really happen just let's assume that) should be punished with a genocide WTF
And also there's a fact that I forgot to mention for hamas there isn't an innocent Israeli (not Jewish Israeli) settlers cause all settlers have once in there life carried a gun and shot innocent Palestinian and I found that very true (and there's a plenty of proofs in this website)
And this granny seems to enjoy hamas more than Bibi
You really are a stupid cunt aren't you. Hopefully you'll develop a terminal illness, you dirty muzrat loving shitskin.

Mr G

Rookie
The raghead little rats will only grow up to hate Israel and the west. Good riddance. Nice one allah!

Back