disaster Pay Up Or Give It Up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
God its sexy when someone is good at their job, rawr! Pay your bills mother fucker! Do you think I like paying $450 a month to drive my car? I don't, none of us do. How they backed the Mercedes up thinking they were clever🤣
Who you want to come help you in a tow truck.....

depositphotos_65610789-stock-photo-three-sexy-man-in-working.jpg

But in reality what you women really get is....

photo-fat-couch-potato-eating-600w-76067524.jpg

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
God its sexy when someone is good at their job, rawr! Pay your bills mother fucker! Do you think I like paying $450 a month to drive my car? I don't, none of us do. How they backed the Mercedes up thinking they were clever🤣
What kind of car are you driving that only cost 450? 🤣 must be a 90's model Taurus or something.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Your name isn't Colton but all the sudden you changed your name... ok colton🤣
Again just a random fucking name. My real name is DeShune Miller do you want my ducking address and social security number too motherfucker? I'm going to tell you this once you're a God damned cunt and you will be leaving me alone now. Don't leave me alone and see what fucking happens. See what fucking happens to people who engage in criminal harassment.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Again just a random fucking name. My real name is DeShune Miller do you want my ducking address and social security number too motherfucker? I'm going to tell you this once you're a God damned cunt and you will be leaving me alone now. Don't leave me alone and see what fucking happens. See what fucking happens to people who engage in criminal harassment.
Wow you're a bitch made mother fucker
:crybaby:
You quoted me in this thread Colton, you confused little baby bitch

Back