peace activist girl crushed by a jew bulldozer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
i wish i was the driver of the jewdozer. bitch got what she deserved.
i wish i was the driver of a Terex RH 400 that coulda flattened that jewdozer and sealed the evil khazarian talmudic zionist driving it in a coffin of steel forever. Amadinajad needs to hurry the fuck up and wipe israel off the map.

Ora

Well Known Member
Because if we could just get rid of the JEWS. Those damned, dirty JEWS. Then ALL of the world's problems will simply go away. Every. Single. One.
retard_emoticon__yellow__by_martinsilvertant-d5lfxr2.gif

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Yeah, this is a shame!!

At least my God, turned Ariel Sharon into a vegetable, shortly after this murder of Miss Cory.

For all of you, who do not know the complete story of this unfortunate incident, (and there are many here) you are simply intoxicated with your own ignorance.

The complete story is easily accessible on the internet.

But what's really disgusting about most of you cowards, is the fact that she had more balls in her pants in defending peace, than you do when you wack off!!

Really, and I mean this with all sincerity, do a little research on a particular subject, before you call a woman a "bitch," simply because you were a lousy fuck!!
you are correct! even if i dont take my pants off, i still pull my balls out when i jerk off.

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
Jew-dozer?
How do you circumcise earth moving equipment?
I bet the Bar Mitzva was a blast. Wonder who the band was or did Pappa skimp and get a DJ?

Back