Richard Kuklinski - The Iceman (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Talk-about-taking-advantage-of-your-15-minutes-of-fame...
his-1964-Harvard-class-had-just-a-reuion...and-he-send-his-former-classmates-a-P.O.X.-letter-with-a-picture-of-himself-grinning--were-he-could-been-written-to.
What-an-asshole-brilliant...but-an-asshole.
I-hope-he-gets-violently-rape-by-a-bunch-of-Hulking-negros.

Belladonnahaunts

Goregrish Whore
I have read the book and watched the Confessions and Psychiatric Interviews. As I stated in my reply to fav serial killer, this man actually had intergrity. Never killed a woman or child. He did however, kill thise who did abuse children. The only person he spared was his brother, who raped and killed a 12 yr old girl. Which is why he disowned him.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
He was an evil cunt so some of you worship him I would be more inclined to put a bullet in his brain, he was not a serial killer he was a hit man not the same thing, and he is dead surf that lake of fire cunt.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
he was a hit man ... agreed getting paid is getting paid should have been better at his job sloppy ......

daddy

Rookie
I have read the book and watched the Confessions and Psychiatric Interviews. As I stated in my reply to fav serial killer, this man actually had intergrity. Never killed a woman or child. He did however, kill thise who did abuse children. The only person he spared was his brother, who raped and killed a 12 yr old girl. Which is why he disowned him.
Gotta like a hit man with morals and standards.

KG

stalking
That man just didn't give a shit at all. His interviews were just as calm as if he was talking about the weather. That in my opinion is one of the most dangerous men alive. I believe he would still be "working" if he wasn't locked up.

RedneckR0nin

BigDickDaddyDonBodeenRenSlim
That man just didn't give a shit at all. His interviews were just as calm as if he was talking about the weather. That in my opinion is one of the most dangerous men alive. I believe he would still be "working" if he wasn't locked up.
No he wouldn't......he's dead

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I am a proud hard as fuck male but I wouldn't have wanted that guy as an enemy, problem is I wouldn't have seen my death coming.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I am a proud hard as fuck male but I wouldn't have wanted that guy as an enemy, problem is I wouldn't have seen my death coming.

The crazy thing about Kuklinski is that he was also a family man. He lived this crazy double life. You're right - If the people he worked for wanted you dead, you better have your will in order and kiss the family goodbye because you're fucked and you wouldn't see it coming.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
The crazy thing about Kuklinski is that he was also a family man. He lived this crazy double life. You're right - If the people he worked for wanted you dead, you better have your will in order and kiss the family goodbye because you're fucked and you wouldn't see it coming.

He never killed women and kids so kudos to his dead ass for that I guess.

Back