Serial killer Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think is wrong. I am not an expert, but in my amateur research on the sudject I will say most serrial killers are men and their killings are sexually motivated but not exclusively or predominantly homosexual. I will say, there are a combination of elements, three of these being the need to satisfy the sexual instinct, the need to be in control and the feeling of arousal by causing pain and fear. As well as that, it may be an element by which, because society's moralistic view on sexuality, some people lives hidden lives. What we hide grows in the darkness.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
I think is wrong. I am not an expert, but in my amateur research on the sudject I will say most serrial killers are men and their killings are sexually motivated but not exclusively or predominantly homosexual. I will say, there are a combination of elements, three of these being the need to satisfy the sexual instinct, the need to be in control and the feeling of arousal by causing pain and fear. As well as that, it may be an element by which, because society's moralistic view on sexuality, some people lives hidden lives. What we hide grows in the darkness.
I think what you said makes sense. It just seems to me that the killings committed by homosexuals seem to outdo those committed by straight serial killers (not always of course). So I could not stop thinking about why this is the case.
I wouldnt say all of them. Ted Bundy possibly had over 100 kills (30+ confirmed) and he was an enjoyer of women
Yes, he definitely killed more. But for the most part, from what I have read, he would rape and kill his victims. He didn’t really torture his victims when compared to the killers I mentioned.

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I think what you said makes sense. It just seems to me that the killings committed by homosexuals seem to outdo those committed by straight serial killers (not always of course). So I could not stop thinking about why this is the case.

Yes, he definitely killed more. But for the most part, from what I have read, he would rape and kill his victims. He didn’t really torture his victims when compared to the killers I mentioned.

The straight killers like Bundy, the Green Riverman, and the DC snipers moved fast and furious, racking up a damage path like a cyclone. The homo ones would keep their male victims alive for days and even weeks while torturing and cannibalizing them. The BTK killer Dennis Rader may seem like he was straight and even had a family, but there was a whole album of pics that they found of him dressed up in womens' underwear, makeup, shoes, etc., so he had trans fantasies. And so did Ed Gein. Gein would dance around lonely farmyards in the middle of the night wearing the entire skin of women corpses he dug up, stuffing newspapers into his chest area to create boobs. Definitely wanted to become trans too.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
The straight killers like Bundy, the Green Riverman, and the DC snipers moved fast and furious, racking up a damage path like a cyclone. The homo ones would keep their male victims alive for days and even weeks while torturing and cannibalizing them. The BTK killer Dennis Rader may seem like he was straight and even had a family, but there was a whole album of pics that they found of him dressed up in womens' underwear, makeup, shoes, etc., so he had trans fantasies. And so did Ed Gein. Gein would dance around lonely farmyards in the middle of the night wearing the entire skin of women corpses he dug up, stuffing newspapers into his chest area to create boobs. Definitely wanted to become trans too.
Exactly. The homo’s are always far more brutal and depraved when compared to their straight counterparts. I don’t know why but this something I just could not stop thinking about.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

They were probably All "Cocked Wacked" as Youngsters! Learning the "Don't drop the Soap" by Pop's or Slammpa...Really early on!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Exactly. The homo’s are always far more brutal and depraved when compared to their straight counterparts. I don’t know why but this something I just could not stop thinking about.

The gay sex and hookup scene in a lot of big cities are often full of spontaneous violent homicides between originally consenting adults. Many a high ranking bank CEO or business leader would lie to their families, telling them that they are going on a "business trip", when they were in fact meeting other men at seedy hotels for cocaine or meth fueled BDSM sex and then end up strangled or stabbed to death by the other guy. The other dude then gets scared after the rush wears off and tries to skip town and the body of the dead dude is found hours later by a screaming maid, cold and still bound and gagged with toys shoved up their asses and lube, condoms, syringes laying around.

I think it has a lot to do with suppressed self loathing, especially among the ones who are down low, with families. Deep inside, they know that they will never be natural or normal, and some are afraid that their secrets will be spilled at any time, so anything can trigger them into a murderous rage. In one of the interviews with John Gacy, he told the interviewer that as the post nut clarity hit after he fucked one of his victims, he would get angry about his sexuality and that all of the other guys in his circle of peers and work/political sphere in which he held leadership posts, are all married to their loving and doting wives, with children and wholesome families, while he himself is fucking other dudes in the ass and sucking dick. He wondered about how his community, many of whom look up to him as a town leadership figure, would perceive him if the secret ever leaks out. All that translated into sudden boiling anger and he would then strangle and stab his victim before shoving them into the crawlspace and pouring concrete over the body. There are multiple videos here on this very site of gay sex that led to murder. There is one in the pics section of a tranny who got his head and spinal cord ripped out by his BF and used as a wall ornament. 😂

sueduran2

SecretOktober
Agreed

305Live

Rookie
The gay sex and hookup scene in a lot of big cities are often full of spontaneous violent homicides between originally consenting adults. Many a high ranking bank CEO or business leader would lie to their families, telling them that they are going on a "business trip", when they were in fact meeting other men at seedy hotels for cocaine or meth fueled BDSM sex and then end up strangled or stabbed to death by the other guy. The other dude then gets scared after the rush wears off and tries to skip town and the body of the dead dude is found hours later by a screaming maid, cold and still bound and gagged with toys shoved up their asses and lube, condoms, syringes laying around.

I think it has a lot to do with suppressed self loathing, especially among the ones who are down low, with families. Deep inside, they know that they will never be natural or normal, and some are afraid that their secrets will be spilled at any time, so anything can trigger them into a murderous rage. In one of the interviews with John Gacy, he told the interviewer that as the post nut clarity hit after he fucked one of his victims, he would get angry about his sexuality and that all of the other guys in his circle of peers and work/political sphere in which he held leadership posts, are all married to their loving and doting wives, with children and wholesome families, while he himself is fucking other dudes in the ass and sucking dick. He wondered about how his community, many of whom look up to him as a town leadership figure, would perceive him if the secret ever leaks out. All that translated into sudden boiling anger and he would then strangle and stab his victim before shoving them into the crawlspace and pouring concrete over the body. There are multiple videos here on this very site of gay sex that led to murder. There is one in the pics section of a tranny who got his head and spinal cord ripped out by his BF and used as a wall ornament. 😂
Its the testosterone stupid. It doesn’t discriminate on sexes or sexual preference.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran

Seems what you mentioned about Gacy is similar to that of William Bonin. POS was angry about the fact that he enjoyed fucking dudes in the ass. He literally took all his anger out on his victims by stabbing them hundreds of times and bashing their faces in with tire rods.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

NICE! I'd love a Head & Spinal Cord mounted on the Wall! That's BOSS!!!
🤟🤘🏻🤙...SP

hawkesdale

Rookie

JOHN WAYNE GACY

WILLIAM BONIN

Ted Bundy, Henry Lee Lucas, and Gary Ridgway did mostly women.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
My theory is homosexuality is indicative of a psychological imbalance. If your sexual psyche is not normal, all sorts of aberrations are possible. Self identity, sexual energy, relationships with others all get skewed and frustration, anger, and confusion may result. I heard a recovering lesbian once say that women who are active lesbians are the most miserable people on earth, angry and unfulfilled. Couple that with testortseone and you have a potentially dangeroys person. Sexual energy is incredibly powerful and when the wires get crossed, bad shit can happen. Of course, I could be wrong, not being a serial killer, gay, or (dammit) a lesbian.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
My theory is homosexuality is indicative of a psychological imbalance. If your sexual psyche is not normal, all sorts of aberrations are possible. Self identity, sexual energy, relationships with others all get skewed and frustration, anger, and confusion may result. I heard a recovering lesbian once say that women who are active lesbians are the most miserable people on earth, angry and unfulfilled. Couple that with testortseone and you have a potentially dangeroys person. Sexual energy is incredibly powerful and when the wires get crossed, bad shit can happen. Of course, I could be wrong, not being a serial killer, gay, or (dammit) a lesbian.
Interesting theory. Makes perfect sense to me.

GhostSight

Fresh Meat

"Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals?"​

Its biblical. Something put a curse on females in our species and the males curse is they have to hang around the females and marry them.

The only factual "out" is to become a homosexual and that's why it also made that a sin.

So a male or female can escape the curse that thing put on us by being "gay". Better than being alone.

Back