Serial killer Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
The gay sex and hookup scene in a lot of big cities are often full of spontaneous violent homicides between originally consenting adults. Many a high ranking bank CEO or business leader would lie to their families, telling them that they are going on a "business trip", when they were in fact meeting other men at seedy hotels for cocaine or meth fueled BDSM sex and then end up strangled or stabbed to death by the other guy. The other dude then gets scared after the rush wears off and tries to skip town and the body of the dead dude is found hours later by a screaming maid, cold and still bound and gagged with toys shoved up their asses and lube, condoms, syringes laying around.

I think it has a lot to do with suppressed self loathing, especially among the ones who are down low, with families. Deep inside, they know that they will never be natural or normal, and some are afraid that their secrets will be spilled at any time, so anything can trigger them into a murderous rage. In one of the interviews with John Gacy, he told the interviewer that as the post nut clarity hit after he fucked one of his victims, he would get angry about his sexuality and that all of the other guys in his circle of peers and work/political sphere in which he held leadership posts, are all married to their loving and doting wives, with children and wholesome families, while he himself is fucking other dudes in the ass and sucking dick. He wondered about how his community, many of whom look up to him as a town leadership figure, would perceive him if the secret ever leaks out. All that translated into sudden boiling anger and he would then strangle and stab his victim before shoving them into the crawlspace and pouring concrete over the body. There are multiple videos here on this very site of gay sex that led to murder. There is one in the pics section of a tranny who got his head and spinal cord ripped out by his BF and used as a wall ornament. 😂
Which pic i'm curious lol.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
You picked some good ones - but I think you’re wrong. More woman are fucked and killed than dudes.

jehfjebjc827472

Fresh Meat
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.
This thread title makes me laugh. Don’t forget Ted bundy and Richard Ramirez. There are other heterosexual killers too. Although some weren’t classified as serial killers, their actions were just as if not more horrifically gruesome.
- Dennis Rader (serial killer)
- Fred & Rose West (serial killers)
- William Micheal Dennis
- David Parker Ray (possible serial killer)
- James Patterson Smith
the list could go on and on.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Bro named 4 serial killers and automatically thinks every serial killer in America is a faggot. Stay off of Netflix.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire

JOHN WAYNE GACY

WILLIAM BONIN

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
What I have come to realize...based on what I have read so far...is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

Well, you have to realize that many queers are morally depraved to begin with...even by depraved queer standards.

Look at the morally depraved queer "bath houses."
There aren't any baths going on in those vile dens of depravity...they're where degenerate queers go to engage in anonymous queer sodomy and queer fellatio with other degenerate queers.

Or take a look at rest area restrooms.
One always has to be on one's guard for degenerate queers who might be hanging around when you enter a rest area restroom.
It's somewhat common knowledge that queers will often hang around in rest area restrooms attempting to locate other queers whom they can approach in an attempt to engage in anonymous depraved queer sexual activity.

Years ago, the queer singer George Michael made the news twice when he was arrested two times by undercover cops while he was attempting to locate other queers in public restrooms with whom he could engage in anonymous depraved queer sexual activity.

The vast majority of lesbian women don't engage in that type of anonymous degeneracy...you won't find lesbian women hanging around in women's restrooms in rest areas attempting to locate other lesbians with whom they can engage in anonymous lesbian cunnilingus.

No...that type of anonymous degeneracy is specifically the domain of depraved queers.

Thus...it should come as no surprise that the most depraved serial killers are queers.

Regards,
-Ward

Takes an extraordinarily selective reading of the history of serial killers (and world history, at that) to come out of it thinking the gays are the most sadistic and depraved lmao.

I mean, that’s not to dispute the sheer awfulness those cases, but come on dude there are plenty of examples of truly fucked-up and sadistic straight guys. You should read about Toy Boy Killer or Bittaker and Norris sometime, just for a start, or the murder of Junko Furuta.

for every action there is an equal reaction
if you supress someone's being, it often gets paired with bullying wich will turn you into a social reject, if you feel socially rejected your heart will fill with hate, now if you fill 100 people's hearts with hate 90 will be depressed and take it out on themself 5 will start their own club 1 will try and understand it and 4 will shoot up a school

ofcourse this is an example and in reality it goes verry different but i gues being gay in the 1970s wasnt easy, and social rejection was probertly normal for it, social rejection or feeling like it can lead to bad things this is also a common thrait in home grown terrorists, those young guys born i the west who radicalize on their own

if i think about society i actualy think its a mirracle that we are not having more of these cases

Melinoë

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
I mean honestly yes and no I do spend a lot of time researching serial killers but what about jack the ripper...
But I also must add someone to your list he isn't by most definition a serial killer with only 1 kill but Armin Meiwes also I'd you're a rammstein fan you'll know of him due to 1 song "Mein Teil".

Back