Serial killer Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Because how else would you have a gay old time?

View attachment 618810

You are totally right there. I'm a hetero and it's always lights off, jamies on and missionary vaginal for me thank you very much...
No doggy? No femdom? No choking or hair pulling?!? Same ole position everytime?!? Funny story but true.. my ex(love), she always wanted me to choke her and call her dirty names.. I loved this girl! I couldn’t do it.. well,3 years later, she moved back in with her mom but we still worked together, she still came over to get smashed! Well, she came over after work.. I made her wish cUm true!! and OMG!!..I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by choking her and having my way!! Now her and my ex call my “TED BUNDY”.. I’ve learned over the years, all woman/females/girls like to be dominated, degraded(only during sex), choked, etc,.. All of them..

I mean honestly yes and no I do spend a lot of time researching serial killers but what about jack the ripper...
But I also must add someone to your list he isn't by most definition a serial killer with only 1 kill but Armin Meiwes also I'd you're a rammstein fan you'll know of him due to 1 song "Mein Teil".
Du haust mich!

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.
Cause it stemmed from their childhood. A lot of them were abused, or sexually molested. They're confused mentally, and traumatized. Then we have the "Mommy Issue" ones, that hated their mother, and all woman.

No doggy? No femdom? No choking or hair pulling?!? Same ole position everytime?!? Funny story but true.. my ex(love), she always wanted me to choke her and call her dirty names.. I loved this girl! I couldn’t do it.. well,3 years later, she moved back in with her mom but we still worked together, she still came over to get smashed! Well, she came over after work.. I made her wish cUm true!! and OMG!!..I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by choking her and having my way!! Now her and my ex call my “TED BUNDY”.. I’ve learned over the years, all woman/females/girls like to be dominated, degraded(only during sex), choked, etc,.. All of them..

Du haust mich!
You be surprised on how many actually fantasize about rape.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Mental defect plus a life of supposed repressed sexual urges and "oppression".. add religious neighbourhoods, conservative values at home/with family. And in alot of cases the first ill wasn't usually that meditated in these cases eh..
Everything gets taken to the extreme, whether you're Ronnie Kray, Dennis Nilsson, a mass shooting modern victim (Of which i don't remember names sorry).. or even the opposite end of the isle (Non killer.. ) trans people tend to be extreme, gay people tend to be extreme (Personality-wise)... Not sure these days really with all the influences kids are brought up beneath.. but at a certain period in history the reasons seemed evident to the point of tedium eh. When you're highly promiscuous, don't get to act upon that, spend most of your time on your own thinking everyone would hate you if they knew, whilst basically desperate... doesn't take much does it from there

Bit of a powder keg
And without being too much of a cunt, being gay isn't exactly... biologically or mentally sound is it.

I have an amateur's level knowledge of some basic Lacan. (oh god gonna butcher this) If we accept that sexually-motivated serial killers are more or less true sadists, that places them in the category of being perversely psychologically structured. In Lacanian analysis there is no "normal" psychological structure, there are only three categories that we are meant to progress through in childhood, but some people get stuck at a certain level. They are Psychosis (aka I am a part of the world/the Other and I can't find the boundaries of myself), -> Perversion (I am the cause of the world/the Other's pleasure and there is no higher cause above me.) -> Neurosis (I am not part of the world/the Other nor the cause of their pleasure and this causes anxiety and alienation.).

Progressing from Perversion to Neurosis requires acknowledgement and acceptance of a psychological castration, and therefore a limit on one's pleasure. Somehow this is related to seeing that women/the mother doesn't have a phallus, and assuming perhaps the father cut hers off. Then there is a fear created, a neurosis, about experiencing too much pleasure- because then you might also have to be castrated. This fear in itself is the castration. However it also allows one to distance themselves from the family structure and become their own person (jk because psychologically everything goes back to the initial family structure and that map is trapped in your psyche informing everything you do forever. lol)

However, the pervert never goes through this castration. Either they do not see the mother naked, or rather, there is not a sufficiently prohibiting father figure (the "father" can also be an abstract prohibiting cultural principle, or the mother herself, as long as there is strictness and limits imposed without undue aggression) to "take the mother away" from them, to sever the erotic relationship between the child and mother. Therefore the child concludes that the mother must actually have a phallus, secretly somehow. In the pervert's mind, unbeknownst to him, there is no gender differentiation; he never believes it is true that men and women are different, even if he logically understands that they are. Furthermore, because the erotic relationship with the (m)Other was never severed, he concludes he must be the cause of all her pleasures and reactions, and that she must depend on his attention. He can't conceive of himself as existing independently from her. He therefore acts in order to cause reactions in other people, rather than reacting to the actions of other people (as the neurotic does)

This can manifest many different ways sexually, but comes back to an attempt to eroticize and cause his own castration. The psyche innately realizes it must go through the process of castration in order to advance itself, in order to escape the binding to the (m)Other. He is forever searching for the paternal principle to finally place a limit on him. (The lack of limits to one's pleasure causes anxiety just as much as the limit of one's pleasure causes anxiety) However, after a certain stage of childhood development, it is impossible to change one's underlying psychic structure. So he tries to pantomime it sexually in various ways for the rest of his life, to get his fix for the antidote of a limit, but it can only ever be temporary. it must be repeated frequently

The masochist gets someone else to impose a limit on him, by requesting further and further violence, and causing a reaction in his partner. (the reaction caused can be horror or disgust, not only pleasure. any emotional reaction caused in another person feels good for the pervert)
The sadist projects his child self onto his victim, and takes up the role of limit-imposer/castrater himself. "No one imposes limits on me, and that is unjust. I will correct this psychological deficit by becoming the ultimate judge myself, and therefore imposing extreme limits onto others." obviously in the case of a serial killer this becomes very violent. but it truly does serve a crucial purpose in his psyche that goes beyond simply being immorality or insanity. he is trying to complete, differentiate and progress himself
(there are other manifestations of perversion: object fetishism, exhibitionism, voyeurism. all of them in some way solve the "problem" of being uncastrated)

because of the nature of perversion, and the unreal belief in the maternal phallus, there is an underlying bisexual nature of all perversely structured people, even if they appear to be "straight". (conversely, there are also neurotic, non-perverse gay people) so it makes sense you see more homosexuality in sadistic serial killers over all, and see greater range in the choice of preferred sexual object. end insane mini thesis (i haven't actually looked at Lacan in a while so I may have gotten some things wrong)

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Seems like serial killers just like to stick ginormous things up people’s buttholes.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Hey please do not limit yourself to Netflix or google try some books also away from the computer as info is very misinformed. John Wayne Gacy failed to identify as a homosexual it was like having two sides of him. One time in prison he saw another guy blowing someone off and lost it kicked him about. It is not that serial killers are homosexuals it is that they are fighting with a lot of trauma and abuse from their childhoods, They cannot stand to face who they are so they carry out their murderous aggression on others. Jeffery dharma had a lot of baseline and midline psychosis he could not face his sexuality but found it was a way to entice his victims, He was disgusted by homophobic behavior and would act out torture as a way of defining his identity. some do get off on the homosexual side but a lot were disgusted due to the abuse they suffered at the hands of others. The rabbit hole is a very deep and dark hole into their psyche it is best to read first-hand accounts or literature from the trial or interviews, This can be easily obtained through the freedom of information act. Good post though just do not trust Netflix or media outlets as they can get a lot wrong.
This is simply projection of the disowned shadow. All poofter/gay bashers are just trying to bash the gayness out of themselves

Mcblob

Commander
Is it because Americans are closeted gays? Have to ask Dennis Hastert, one of your former house Speakers......
We are the offsprings/castoffs of the British. As we all know the Brits were/are a homosexual maritime navy.
Australlians are the same way (Prisilla Queen of the Desert)

that is why i hate faggot homo hordes
South Korean, mongoloid, cute.....

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car

JOHN WAYNE GACY

WILLIAM BONIN

Is it a coincidence that every one of these men have vowels in their names? Holy shit, maybe that's the missing link! If you have vowels in your name, you might be a serial killer.

Deadgirl75

Rookie
No Ted Bundy Robert Christian Hansen they we're not homosexual Robert Christian Hansen had a wife Ted Bundy he was into girls and a lot of other serial killers the only known serial killer I know who was homosexual was John Wayne gacy

Because it was far more frowned upon and stigmatized then, they internalized all the anger that comes from having to hide that part of their life from loved ones and the like, and then released their frustrations on their victims. Self hatred and ambivalence? My two cents, but then again… I’m not a shrink, I’m someone who should be seeing one. 🤣

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

JOHN WAYNE GACY

WILLIAM BONIN

my best guess is that they had an added layer of either real or perceived hatred from society (some killers only thought society was against them or hated them or etc earlier in life which usually lead to a disgust or hatred of those people by the killer the same as the ones who actually were cast out)

that and the gays at the time in many places were already kind of underground so getting away with horrible crimes was easier, therefor they graduated to worse crimes quicker. i mean think about it most of the victims were disowned gay kids who ran away, its like killing hookers or homeless, literally no one cares 99% of the time.

like a perfect example is SF has a homeless serial killer rn and no one gives a fuck, idek if the cops know, they go around hotshotting homeless and killing them and everyone thinks its just another OD dead body and will literally walk over the corpses. ive seen the dude do it twice now so i know it isnt a fucking one off thing.

Back