War Russia Invades Ukraine 2/24/22 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
I think this stems from the biggest failed departure from Afghanistan. Billions of dollars of equipment handed over to the Taliban. The entire world was watching us, and now that our military appears incompetent, Russia has decided to invade with no fear what so ever. Notice how the china/Taiwan story has disappeared? They are watching too you wait and see, Taiwan is next to be invaded. Feeble Joe isn't going to do anything. This would have never happened under Donald Trump.
this is facts. Trump gets shit on for doing the right thing, they impeach him and get sleepy Joe in here now look what the fucks happened. We havenโ€™t even got two months thru 2022 yet. TRUMP 2024 if we fucking make it

Tooly

Tier One
The West has had a hard on for this bullshit war on terror for the past 20 years and took their eyes off the old enemy. I can't wait to see Putin strung up and battered like they did to Mussolini.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The West has had a hard on for this bullshit war on terror for the past 20 years and took their eyes off the old enemy. I can't wait to see Putin strung up and battered like they did to Mussolini.
We goaded Putin into this war someone is going to become very rich ๐Ÿค‘ from this war i guarantee it.

McM

ARSELING
Meanwhile in France
Putin's wax figure was removed from the panopticon. :lol:

37da8629736a48bf97.jpg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
this is facts. Trump gets shit on for doing the right thing, they impeach him and get sleepy Joe in here now look what the fucks happened. We havenโ€™t even got two months thru 2022 yet. TRUMP 2024 if we fucking make it

I think this stems from the biggest failed departure from Afghanistan. Billions of dollars of equipment handed over to the Taliban. The entire world was watching us, and now that our military appears incompetent, Russia has decided to invade with no fear what so ever. Notice how the china/Taiwan story has disappeared? They are watching too you wait and see, Taiwan is next to be invaded. Feeble Joe isn't going to do anything. This would have never happened under Donald Trump.
He was impeached twice and in both instances Ukraine was involved. Trump was going to be the end of NATO and he was going to hand over Europe during his second term. It was planned. Another term of Trump would guarantee the fall of democracy in America, you would lose your freedoms and you wouldn't even understand how it all happened. He didn't want anything good for this country, he wanted royal adoration with no rules, consequences or term limits. He wanted to be Putin.

Biden was not our best presidential option, it was our only option at that moment. One thing he's done differently is respect his intelligence community and he's shared with the world for months what was happening on the Russian border. He was proactive in getting in front of the Russian false flag and propaganda for a justification of invasion. His administration along with the UK have been key to unifying NATO and garnering increased support from non-NATO countries.

Ukraine gave up their nukes for Russia's agreement to never invade.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
He was impeached twice and in both instances Ukraine was involved. Trump was going to be the end of NATO and he was going to hand over Europe during his second term. It was planned. Another term of Trump would guarantee the fall of democracy in America, you would lose your freedoms and you wouldn't even understand how it all happened. He didn't want anything good for this country, he wanted royal adoration with no rules, consequences or term limits. He wanted to be Putin.

Biden was not our best presidential option, it was our only option at that moment. One thing he's done differently is respect his intelligence community and he's shared with the world for months what was happening on the Russian border. He was proactive in getting in front of the Russian false flag and propaganda for a justification of invasion. His administration along with the UK have been key to unifying NATO and garnering increased support from non-NATO countries.

Why don't you make yourself useful & fly to Moscow, flash your saggy norks to get an appointment with Putin (I hear he likes floppy sock titties with raggedy chewed up nipples so you'll be a hit) and then do what you do best and cunt him to death.

Loss of democracy and liberties??? Explain how Trump was doing this,genius.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The fall of democracy and the rise of authoritarians doesn't happen overnight or at the transition of a president. It takes many years of cultivation.
You care about Ukraine, send your son/shim/sher (if he still has a penis)
My daughters aren't fighting no man wars.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You fucks can't even maintain any form of self control around me. You can't counter what I said so you attack my children. It's weak and reeks of hurt feelings... is it any wonder why I stomp on your manhood. ๐Ÿ˜† you boys like war games but you would make shitty soldiers.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
There's nothing to counter since all you ever do is post horseshit circular arguments or false causes that mean absolutely nothing. When you do post something vaguely credible and someone replies you respond with your "I love being a cunt" rhetoric.

And you stomp on nothing you worthless inbred shrew

Tooly

Tier One
We goaded Putin into this war someone is going to become very rich ๐Ÿค‘ from this war i guarantee it.
Not so sure about that. He's been planning this for years. He's old school soviet. But you're right, someone will get rich.

goreworld

Fresh Meat
FUCK THE WEST! RUSSIA JUST SHOWED HOW IT CAN INVADE A FUCKING WANNABE NATO COUNTRY AND USA WILL KEEP SUCKING THEIR OWN DICK. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ–•
Fuck Russia
I think some time soon Putin will be hanging out Bin Laden, Hussein and Hitler.
i think sometime soon biden will be hanging out with Abraham Lincoln,John F. Kennedy,William McKinley,James Garfield and the tons of american shitbags blown up in Afghanistan XD

Eck

Rookie
Yes because USA doesn't invade, regime change, set up dictatorships or commite war crimes

Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60
Guatemala 1960
Belgian Congo 1964
Guatemala 1964
Dominican Republic 1965-66
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983-84
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1981-92
Nicaragua 1981-90
Iran 1987-88
Libya 1989
Panama 1989-90
Iraq 1991
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1992-94
Bosnia 1995
Iran 1998
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia โ€“ Serbia 1999
Afghanistan 2001
Libya 2011
Iraq and Syria 2014 โ€“
Somalia 2011 โ€“
Iran 2020 โ€“
Most were reactionary or to stop communism or despot dictators n tyrants...... ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ.... Rule Brittania fuck yous all ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง... No empire greater ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰.... Nor will there be
You're a pathetic tiny penised fat incel that doesn't even know my signature was given to me by other fat hurt incels. You're not original or my first fanboi.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Well put ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’š

Back