War Russia Invades Ukraine 2/24/22 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Too$hort

Rookie
The Russians will through sheer weight of numbers . That doesn't mean that the Ukrainians haven't fought like bastards .....

So what ? Not having a go at you mate , but they knew years in advance who was supplying and training the Ukrainians . The training has taken the Spetznaz by surprise . This invasion has cost them dear , if you can believe the media ...
Russia could of easily destroyed the Ukraine by now, they don't want to destroy it and want the least amount of civilians killed. Clean wars always cost.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Most were reactionary or to stop communism or despot dictators n tyrants...... 🖕🏾.... Rule Brittania fuck yous all 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇺🇳🇹🇻🇹🇨🇹🇦🇸🇭🇲🇸🇰🇾🇮🇴🇮🇪🇫🇰🇫🇯🇪🇺🇩🇬🇨🇰🇦🇨🇦🇮🇬🇧... No empire greater 👍😎😉.... Nor will there be

🤣🤣 Well put 😎💚
Have you been reading the sun there is no need to get all patriotic over a war that was driven by ego driven politicians now there are people dying in Ukrainia.
Russia could of easily destroyed the Ukraine by now, they don't want to destroy it and want the least amount of civilians killed. Clean wars always cost.
There is no such thing as a clean war the innocent always die.

Fuck you whoever you are that posted this ridiculous photo, black lives matter joke. Ukrainians have more balls and guts then five black crackheads all put together. Post something meaningful on behalf of Ukraine, fuck these niggers here in America. They don't deserve any more of our attention then they've already got...
Слава Украине!🇺🇦

Eck

Rookie
Have you been reading the sun there is no need to get all patriotic over a war that was driven by ego driven politicians now there are people dying in Ukrainia.

There is no such thing as a clean war the innocent always die.
Too intelligent for the sun 🤣🤣.. Nothing wrong with patriotism, I'm an ex serviceman so I'm very very patriotic... Wars have always been the young poor working classes dying to further the elite auld bastards with civvies being the hardest hit ( always) .... You ever been to war ? 🤔, nearly every nations military is, upper class twits leading working class lions into battle,, protection of the homeland is the only noble cause in war, the rest is bollocks, do not assume I'm not educated in the areas of which I comment 🖕🏾ko'd by the champion heavyweight keyboard ninja 🤣🤣🤣.. Have a nice day,, Rule Brittania🇬🇧

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
That's like saying the English could've easily beaten the American rebellion, or the Americans would've easily taken Vietnam.
Nothing's more dangerous than men fighting for a cause, and nothing's more terrifying for a invading side than fighting them.
Fuck you whoever you are that posted this ridiculous photo, black lives matter joke. Ukrainians have more balls and guts then five black crackheads all put together. Post something meaningful on behalf of Ukraine, fuck these niggers here in America. They don't deserve any more of our attention then they've already got...
Слава Украине!🇺🇦
It's called parody mate, if you don't get a sense of humour round here you won't last long, they'll eat you up for being such soft and sensitive bitch. Swallow some concrete dust and harden the fuck up bro.

Last edited:

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
3000 IQ Stephan king a couple days ago demonstrating 0 cognitive dissonance whatsoever :hm:

View attachment 570917

Niggas just droppin in to say hello
View attachment 570918

Russians going to Ukraine to get Groceries

Russia Sanctioning Ukraine

Babushka telling Russian to go home

Russian Helicopters deploying Chaff to throw off heat detection
Trump Idolized Putin, literally. He was daddy to little baby boi Trump. Trump looking at Putin now with a mouth watering, Craving the Russian dick. Trump would not have stood up to Russia, if anything he woulda gave em the go ahead. Because baby boi Trump couldn't and wouldn't say no, to daddy Putin. Ya think Trump would be getting shit done, when hed just be pulling down his pants, waiting for daddy Putin to give him the nice buttfucking he desires. lmao Get real baby boi, you just as little and pathetic as the baby boi trump you idolize and wish so badly to be. Videos are fucking shit to btw. Are these supposed to prove some kind of Russian superiority? Or what? not sure what deluded point, your trying to make.

Hexxengale

Lurker
Fuck Russia !
Fuck your entire family line you fucking nigger kike loving, fat-gut having, shrimp dick retard. Kill yourself!☠:finger::poison:🤘
George Floyd deserved death. So does everyone else. Even me. Even you. Fag. Nigger lives don't matter. Cracker, chink, niggers, faggots, spics, wetbacks, beaners, jewkikes, sandnugger towel head Arabic scum, everyone. The. Entire planet. No lives matter, especially not nigger lives. Kys Demobrat
Fagtard. Fuck Ukraine and it's bitch nigger politics and it's kike ass jew leader. And fuck you for supporting them. Kill yourself nigger
Must be horrifying - imagine if you were there and your little brother screams and is scared
I'd throw him in the way so I can survive. Faggot ass sensitive cuck. #NoLivesFuckingGoddamnMatterYouBrainDeadInbredFag

Last edited:

Summit-Or-Plummet

If it ain’t white it ain’t right 14/88
This user was banned
People don’t seem to realise the extent to which war has on the world itself ..like ok let’s say fuck people people can die (horrible notion but let’s just say ) but 1. There is only a certain amount of liveable area on the world ..a certain amount of resources…. 2. The devastation that war causes is pretty bad ..for the earth….. 3. It takes a long time to recover from whatever damage it really causes to the earth …. It’s not always so cut and dry you know …sigh I’ve had my dribble I guess View attachment 570963
It’s not like both sides agreed to go to war …. Come on dude go jerk off and cry in the shower

Back