Russian Partisans hang young German soldier. 1944/45 (10 sec video) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Christfire

NewbieX
Im suspicions about His medal. It is clearly shown as if they have placed it that way because during battle, IT wasnt certainly like that. Once captures, the enemy is most likely humiliantes so all medals hidden or shit uppon it. So i thnk its fake vidéo.

888e

Rookie
Im suspicions about His medal. It is clearly shown as if they have placed it that way because during battle, IT wasnt certainly like that. Once captures, the enemy is most likely humiliantes so all medals hidden or shit uppon it. So i thnk its fake vidéo.

Fake video.

It's true that there is an element of staging here, but this is true of virtually all Soviet produced wartime films. I don't think that means much towards your argument.

The medal definately looks out of place, most likely the russians placed it on him for propaganda value. "Hey look we got a german was hero" instead of "we got a 17 year old private that got lost". In those condidtions I doubt he had hardly any visable insignias when he was captured.

Also do know that the b&w video was colorized at some point. This usually makes these type videos lookl a little less real.

The hanging. it just looks real to me. My gut feeling. *Standing on a sleigh. *Soldier falls so hard *everybody looks at the camera

Plus it was in a Smithsonian documentary.

Whats he wearing, Iron Cross 1st Class? Or 2nd class?
Iron cross 2nd class. It was only worn like this on day it was awarded. It was then represented by a ribbon thru the buttonhole. Looks lik
Meant to say this is not authentic wartime footage...probably some Czech movie from early 70s

888e

Rookie
Iron cross 2nd class. It was only worn like this on day it was awarded. It was then represented by a ribbon thru the buttonhole. Looks lik
Meant to say this is not authentic wartime footage...probably some Czech movie from early 70s
Ok thanks for clearing this up.
Notice
All the lying, dramatic fags in this post are now just dramatic fags.

They say you can get a stiffy when you hang, I was in jail with a blind murderer who said that he strangled someone and they got a stiffy so it's true, imagine getting one when you died in front of all those soldiers, that would be so embarrassing, I think I'd rather the traditional shit my pants empty bowel kind of dying routine

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
When the sleigh pulls away, that's the end of your day
1664981235301.png

Back