Sandy Hook Shooting (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
That is definitely an odd date to remember. A very sad one too. Say whatever you want about Alex Jones and what you believe happened, I still think its weird that he was sued for like 10 times more than what the families sued the Lanza estate for.
Alex Jones is sick, he is so disgusting. He put grieving parents through Hell...not only did they lose their little kids to a madman, whose mother took him to firing ranges, then they had to be subjected to all the false lies that this asshole tried to pass as the "truth". Sueing him is just a drop in the bucket to what this raging liar deserves. What he made the parents go through is inexcuseable and beyond any words I can say.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Ever since that dipshit Obama who frauded his way into office,has been after our guns. He did a good job dividing the country. Then PC made it worse,you couldn't make a comment without being called a racist. People refused to see him for what he truly was,i judged him by his character,and the lack of him being a good president.( Which he surely wasn't.) REAL journalism died out with JFK,we haven't had a decent pres,since.

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Sorry I don't get your point...it's difficult to sue dead people
Well they did. They literally sued his dead mother for 1.5 million

It wasn't a hoax...take your tinfoil hat off...I live near Sandy Hook and it was not faked....tell the parents of all those dead kids that it was a fake
I dont think it was a hoax either, but you living near Sandy Hook doesn't mean shit unless you were near the school and saw something go down.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Well they did. They literally sued his dead mother for 1.5 million
Well they're probably still waiting for the money...Alex Jones was sued because he's a POS that kept pushing a fake agenda that was very hurtful to the parents of those dead kids...I can't even imagine my child killed like that, and then have some asshole go on about how it was "fake" and help ruin the parent's lives further

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Well they're probably still waiting for the money...Alex Jones was sued because he's a POS that kept pushing a fake agenda that was very hurtful to the parents of those dead kids...I can't even imagine my child killed like that, and then have some asshole go on about how it was "fake" and help ruin the parent's lives further
Still waiting for the money? It's been 10 years, they almost definitely have the money. And pushing an agenda and speculating on conspiracies are two completely different things. Alex Jones didn't tell anyone to fuck with the families, anyone who harassed them did it on their own accord.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Still waiting for the money? It's been 10 years, they almost definitely have the money. And pushing an agenda and speculating on conspiracies are two completely different things. Alex Jones didn't tell anyone to fuck with the families, anyone who harassed them did it on their own accord.
Nice to see you support the total POS that Alex Jones Is...lol you're just an apologist for a total scumbag who's sole aim was to harrass and hurt the parents and relatives of murdered children

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Literally every single time I've discussed Sandy Hook in the last 10 years, there's always someone who tells me "I live near there" and "I know someone who's kid was killed in that". And I always think to myself "no you didn't". I must have spoken to at least 12 different people who claimed that.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Then why was the 911 calls, and hospitalization admittance,keeped private and out of public view? Even the coroner admitted there was no blood to be found.Seems pretty sketchy...

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Literally every single time I've discussed Sandy Hook in the last 10 years, there's always someone who tells me "I live near there" and "I know someone who's kid was killed in that". And I always think to myself "no you didn't". I must have spoken to at least 12 different people who claimed that.
Fuck off...people like you are useless

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Speculating a tragedy makes us sicker than a mass murderer? You are completely retarded 🤣
Why would you speculate facts? Those kids are long dead and their families ruined you are a sick person

Just because you're a mod,doesn't give you a right to act ignorant. If it's too hard,give it someone else.
Fuck off you retard

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Nice to see you support the total POS that Alex Jones Is...lol you're just an apologist for a total scumbag who's sole aim was to harrass and hurt the parents and relatives of murdered children
Provide one example of Alex Jones directly harassing anyone and I'll eat my hat. And how is anyone supposed to discern facts from a media made up of known liars? I don't think it was a hoax, I do think Alex Jones was wrong here since his only valid evidence was the social security death index on Adam Lanza. But holy fuck people are more upset with Alex than they are the actual murderer, which is retarded, don't care what you think.

Lmao a goresite moderator calling people "sick". Blows my fuckin marbles like a 50 cent skank.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Provide one example of Alex Jones directly harassing anyone and I'll eat my hat. And how is anyone supposed to discern facts from a media made up of known liars? I don't think it was a hoax, I do think Alex Jones was wrong here since his only valid evidence was the social security death index on Adam Lanza. But holy fuck people are more upset with Alex than they are the actual murderer, which is retarded, don't care what you think.

Lmao a goresite moderator calling people "sick". Blows my fuckin marbles like a 50 cent skank.
Oh I'm so sorry, not. I was actually upset that his mother helped him along with his gun fetish...I don't know what a 50 cent skank is, but apparently you do lol

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
"Oh I'm so sorry, not"
I'm arguing with a child 🤣
Come to me when you have a coherent argument to bring.
They give moderator status to any swinging dick dont they?

Back