Sandy Hook Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Yeah it's fucking fake. They have video and pictures of every damn shooting. But for this one there is 1 picture of seven kids walking in a line not running not screaming. Father goes to talk to reporters about it is seen laughing but as soon as he walks to mic here comes the sad face. Zero tears. Used a shot gun and pistol but leaves the AR in the car. Hmmm. Satellite photos of school before shooting already showed school with fence around it and no cars. But picture taken during week when school was in session. But that school had fence around it and abandoned and that's before the alleged shooting. And county doing a drill for the exact thing that supposed to have happened there. And they were not more then 5 miles down the road... To much just don't add up. At any school shootings I have seen there swat and kids jumping out of windows and shit. But at sandyhook. There is but one picture

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yeah it's fucking fake. They have video and pictures of every damn shooting. But for this one there is 1 picture of seven kids walking in a line not running not screaming. Father goes to talk to reporters about it is seen laughing but as soon as he walks to mic here comes the sad face. Zero tears. Used a shot gun and pistol but leaves the AR in the car. Hmmm. Satellite photos of school before shooting already showed school with fence around it and no cars. But picture taken during week when school was in session. But that school had fence around it and abandoned and that's before the alleged shooting. And county doing a drill for the exact thing that supposed to have happened there. And they were not more then 5 miles down the road... To much just don't add up. At any school shootings I have seen there swat and kids jumping out of windows and shit. But at sandyhook. There is but one picture
Exactly..... "The Sheeple" are out STRONG on this one..... licking boots and following narratives.....

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Today is the 10 year anniversary of sandy hook
That's cool that you posted this. Can't believe it's been that long already. A tragedy indeed. But that's the power of free will. Any of us at any given time could snap and cause chaos and destruction. Everyone must die, but not everyone must live. Thank God its a rare thing and those little innocent children will be at peace and spend eternity in heaven.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
False flag event probably, did people die absolutely....

These type of events have one aim and that is to take your guns away 🤷‍♂️ they use events like this to scare and disgust people and to make everyone think guns are bad and that the average person shouldn't have one....

The shooting most definitely happened but who orchestrated is something we will never know

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
False flag event probably, did people die absolutely....

These type of events have one aim and that is to take your guns away 🤷‍♂️ they use events like this to scare and disgust people and to make everyone think guns are bad and that the average person shouldn't have one....

The shooting most definitely happened but who orchestrated is something we will never know
Well all I do know the only way you will get my guns is with a shit load of cash or my cold dead fingers

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I know. I remember all this. It's hard to argue. I just can't explain a friend and his mother who both told me they lost a friend in the Sandy Hook shooting. I can't explain. I know false flags have been done and will be done more, and I know anyone who exposes them will be persecuted or worse.

DumbHoe666

Rookie
It's really nice knowing i went to school without the fear of some mentally fucked up white kid shooting up the place.

I seriously don't know how people even leave the house there. Cunts get shot all the time. Fuck that

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Sandy Hook was not a false flag or a conspiracy, or done by so-called "crisis actors"...I live fairly close to Sandy Hook and believe me...it really happened. I seriously dislike you ignorant morons who think it was anything else than what it was....mass murder by an autistic POS. By saying it was fake...you kind of people put down all the grieving parents, family members, and friends. How dare you...you are sicker than the fuck who pulled the trigger

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
That is definitely an odd date to remember. A very sad one too. Say whatever you want about Alex Jones and what you believe happened, I still think its weird that he was sued for like 10 times more than what the families sued the Lanza estate for.

Back