Sandy Hook Shooting (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varg.Odinson

NewbieX
Yeah it's fucking fake. They have video and pictures of every damn shooting. But for this one there is 1 picture of seven kids walking in a line not running not screaming. Father goes to talk to reporters about it is seen laughing but as soon as he walks to mic here comes the sad face. Zero tears. Used a shot gun and pistol but leaves the AR in the car. Hmmm. Satellite photos of school before shooting already showed school with fence around it and no cars. But picture taken during week when school was in session. But that school had fence around it and abandoned and that's before the alleged shooting. And county doing a drill for the exact thing that supposed to have happened there. And they were not more then 5 miles down the road... To much just don't add up. At any school shootings I have seen there swat and kids jumping out of windows and shit. But at sandyhook. There is but one picture
Adam Lanza left his shot gun in his care and toke 2 pistols and 1 assault rifle with him. And if its „fake“ where is Adam Lanza ? Where is his mom? Where are all the 26 ppl who died that day? Did they all just de-spawned?

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
glad you came to your senses.
he can be pretty convincing.
its all in his approach. his attitude and his tone helps with that.
:tu:
i mean he was right about Epstein years and years ago. and bohemian grove

Back