Sandy Hook Shooting (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Sandy Hook was not a false flag or a conspiracy, or done by so-called "crisis actors"...I live fairly close to Sandy Hook and believe me...it really happened. I seriously dislike you ignorant morons who think it was anything else than what it was....mass murder by an autistic POS. By saying it was fake...you kind of people put down all the grieving parents, family members, and friends. How dare you...you are sicker than the fuck who pulled the trigger
We'll never know 🤷‍♂️ I agree with you that the attack happened and people died but that doesn't mean it wasn't a false flag event, false flag doesn't mean it didn't happen.....

The autistic kid was likely a victim himself, the government want your guns and they will do pretty much anything to get them, if they can scare people in to willingly handing their guns over its a win win for them 🤷‍♂️

And what better way to scare people than a mass shooting, especially one that involves children 😢

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
GOD BLESS ALL THE LITTLE ANGELS THAT PASSED ................................... THAT REALLY DID HAPPEN, SAD TO TELL YA.....DESPITE WHAT THE FUCKED MENTALLY SCREWED MEDIA PREACHES FOLKS ........EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID. ENOUGH SAID FROM ME.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
GOD BLESS ALL THE LITTLE ANGELS THAT PASSED ................................... THAT REALLY DID HAPPEN, SAD TO TELL YA.....DESPITE WHAT THE FUCKED MENTALLY SCREWED MEDIA PREACHES FOLKS ........EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID. ENOUGH SAID FROM ME.
Thank you 🖤

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
It did happen 100% and the parents were definitely not crisis actors, but false flag events do really happen 🤷‍♂️

one of the first false flag events I came across was the 1993 bombing of the world trade center, the FBI themselves helped plan it and they don't even deny it.....

They hand picked a Muslim who they thought would carry out the attack, but the problem was he wasn't as fanatical as they thought and didn't do what they wanted, they then found someone else and gave him everything he needed to carry out the attack....

The FBI even admit this and say their plan was to stop him before he committed the attack and arrest all involved, but he "apparently" somehow carried out the attack even though he was under 24 hour surveillance....

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
It did happen 100% and the parents were definitely not crisis actors, but false flag events do really happen 🤷‍♂️

one of the first false flag events I came across was the 1993 bombing of the world trade center, the FBI themselves helped plan it and they don't even deny it.....tu

They hand picked a Muslim who they thought would carry out the attack, but the problem was he wasn't as fanatical as they thought and didn't do what they wanted, they then found someone else and gave him everything he needed to carry out the attack....

The FBI even admit this and say their plan was to stop him before he committed the attack and arrest all involved, but he "apparently" somehow carried out the attack even though he was under 24 hour surveillance....
Unfortunately false flags are not needed....this shit by deranged people isn't necessary...because it's all too real... people are so fucked up nobody can make this shit up

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
peter-trenchcoat-mafia.png

angelo

Well Known Member
His mother helped turn him into a killer by taking him to firing ranges and buying him guns...he was a really sick kid and the whole thing was horrible
this is like saying you bought your kid a tylenol and they will become junkies.

you cant have a conversation or debate if you become emotional. your concepts are media-produced and geographical awareness where others get info from groups generally based on financial gains.

this is not the correct assumption to consider but how and why he decided to target humans is.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Are you writing without your glasses, my sugar gramp?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Unfortunately false flags are not needed....this shit by deranged people isn't necessary...because it's all too real... people are so fucked up nobody can make this shit up
False flag events happen and have been happening for hundreds of years, like I said the 93 bombing of the world trade center was a false flag event....

If the FBI wouldn't have put the wheels in motion for the attack it likely wouldn't have happened and I agree there are lots of crazy people out there willing to do it for no reason at all...

But these crazy people don't kill enough people or instill enough fear and most of these crazy people are the way they are because of brainwashing from the media and government ....

They're brainwashed to hate blacks, whites, Muslims, republicans, democrats, gay's, trans etc

It's all by design and what's coming in the future is going to be much worse than anything we've ever seen, when we have a cashless society we're in big trouble 😬🤷‍♂️ every payment you make or receive will be monitored and there will be no working for cash in hand and no avoiding the taxes you owe....

Everything will be monitored and there's nothing we can do about it

Countries like the UK and US are fucked 🤷‍♂️

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
False flag event probably, did people die absolutely....

These type of events have one aim and that is to take your guns away 🤷‍♂️ they use events like this to scare and disgust people and to make everyone think guns are bad and that the average person shouldn't have one....

The shooting most definitely happened but who orchestrated is something we will never know
@Damo0666 did that really just come from you? I guess your brain is working good lately. Sometimes you say some crazy shit, but times like this is why I haven't given up on you ,young grasshopper. 😆

RayGun

Lurker
It's really nice knowing i went to school without the fear of some mentally fucked up white kid shooting up the place.

I seriously don't know how people even leave the house there. Cunts get shot all the time. Fuck that
You must have grown up in a very privileged, educated, non violent, hard working community free of all those feral, thin lipped, light-eyed, light-skinned, soft hair having motherrr fuckerrrs. Plus you can’t understand a fucking word they say.
Somewhere like Mexico or Africa right??

Next time you feel like chiming in just keep cramming your fathers cock down the back of your throat until you have nothing more to say ever 😘

Back