War Second Liberian civil war - black on black killing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Vindicator

Fresh Meat
I'm a bit tired of the Ukraine war to be honest, so here's a few cracking shots of black people killing each other during the second Liberian civil war.

Child soldiers were regularly utilised as seen in the photos, 250,000 people had been killed and nearly 1 million had been displaced.

View attachment 589460View attachment 589462View attachment 589463View attachment 589465View attachment 589466View attachment 589467View attachment 589468View attachment 589469View attachment 589470View attachment 589471View attachment 589472View attachment 589473View attachment 589474
that'll buff out, be as good as new.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
How the fuck did you get up close and personal pics of Chicago's Westside on a weekend afternoon?!?!
Ah, Chicago. Largest city in Illinois, and contains 74% of the state's population in the metro area.

Illinois ranks #9 in homicide rate. Followed by the following states:

#1: Louisianna
#2: Missouri
#3: Nevada
#4: Maryland
#5: Arkansas
#6: Alaska
#7: Alabama
#8: Mississippi
#9: Illinois
#10: South Carolina

8 of the most dangerous states in the top ten IRT murder rate, are all Republikkkunt-voting, Faux Snooze bots.

Again, considering 3 quarters... 3 out of every 4 Illinois residents, live in the Chicago metropolitican area. If Chicago is "SOOOOOO" dangerous, then why the FUCK are you living in an even bigger, more violent shithole than Chicagoland?

Fact of the matter is, the big cities are incredibly successful, incredibly clean for the number of humans who pack themselves into there, and very safe.

Hell, I just drove through Austin, TX, Dallas, and Houston yesterday. Just like in Seattle, NYC, Chicago, and other major cities, the number of skyscrapers and highrises currently under construction all at the same time....I counted no fewer than 12! Just in Austin alone.

When I was.living in Seattle a few years ago, there were 17 new skyscrapers and highrises all being built at exactly the same time. Not to mention, they were blowing up the old downtown I-5 causeway after the brand new tunnel was opened up. The entire downtown of Seattle was one huge construction zone.

Brand new shit being built like that, is NOT a sign of a dangerous shithole! Quite the contrary! It's a sign of prosperity and human development.

This is a small town just outside the Dallas metroplex:

Back