bizarre ~Suicidal Woman Gets Hit By Taxi, Falls Down & Gets Fucked Up By Another Car~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow that is a said group of our world. Like the middle east it should be destroyed like a exterminator killing bugs. They just walk right by like its nothing. Just another day in China I guess. Id kill myself too if I looked Chinese.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Not even the people crossing the road gave a shit about her laying there! If she didn't want to die before probably did after two cars.

mccracken

giving death, taking death
ahhh, China ! whats wrong with those chinese robots ? f*ck CHINA, f*ck Chinese poeple and f*ck Konfutius, because he is to blame for all the dumbness in this worthless nation

IExist

I exist
Wow, zero fucks given by any of those yellow cunts.
Used to be law where if anyone helped someone injured, they could sue. New law passed that would end that. People are still used to the fear of being sued. I blame their commie Winnie the Pooh dictator for that. But hey! Population control!

Sorry. But that car running her over was hilariously cartoonish. Clearly able to get up. Probably an attempted insurance scam, as these assholes are very famous for in China.

Back