Users who are viewing this thread

Calgacus

It's almost over.
s_s28_75918804.jpg
s_s27_47249105.jpg
s_s25_71538613.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The attack coincided with the visit by a 20-member U.N. chemical weapons team to Syria to investigate three sites where chemical weapons attacks allegedly occurred during the past year. Their presence raises questions about why the regime - which called the claims of the attack Wednesday "absolutely baseless" - would use chemical agents at this time.

Set 2.

alledged-chemical-attack7-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack8-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack9-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack10-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack11-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack12-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
In total, an area covering at least two square miles appeared to have been affected, based on the purported locations of the videos posted online. To date, there have been many claims of small-scale, localized chemical attacks in Syria, but the videos which emerged Wednesday suggested a possible wider dispersion of toxic agents.

Set 5.

alledged-chemical-attack25-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack26-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

alledged-chemical-attack27-Damascus-Syria-aug21-13.jpg

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
Nah, they're just people like we are (non-Muslims, Westerners). They don't understand us and we don't understand them. And neither of us really want to understand each other because the agendas are too similar and we'd have to admit that both sides are just humans.

:shrug:
I wish I could agree with you 100%, but, Muslims will not quit their shenanigans until everyone is Muslim, or dead. It really is just that simple.

If you believe Muhammad (PBUH) is the last prophet of God, and Jesus was a prophet (not the son) of god, you are ok with the Muslim crowd. Oh, and pray five times a day, oh, and wash in a ritualistic way, oh and don't drink alcohol, oh no pork............

barcelona

Incazzato nero
Short Bussed
I wish I could agree with you 100%, but, Muslims will not quit their shenanigans until everyone is Muslim, or dead. It really is just that simple.

If you believe Muhammad (PBUH) is the last prophet of God, and Jesus was a prophet (not the son) of god, you are ok with the Muslim crowd. Oh, and pray five times a day, oh, and wash in a ritualistic way, oh and don't drink alcohol, oh no pork............

You don't know the difference between Shia and Sunni Muslims?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Nope. Just know Sunni. They are the radical ones. Not necessarily all of them, but enough.
Fuck all Muslims, i dont care which asshole they think was right.

That being said, there aint much high ground on any side. Christians saw how much those fuckers loved to die, and adopted their policies on free rides to heaven if you die while killing for the church.

Yeah, im sure Ahmed and kaubab al-haraazi just wanna raise a couple kids in a shithole mud hut with brown chicken wire fences, a couple goats, maybe a moped in the cardboard shack they call whatever the fuck they say for garage...

Good. I dont fucking care. Suck my cock.

Anyway, im looking for any footage or pics of these chemical attacks. I know death hand is good at scrounging up shit like that. Any leads?

Cancer Man

Banned
This user was banned

That being said, there aint much high ground on any side. Christians saw how much those fuckers loved to die, and adopted their policies on free rides to heaven if you die while killing for the church.

Yeah, im sure Ahmed and kaubab al-haraazi just wanna raise a couple kids in a shithole mud hut with brown chicken wire fences, a couple goats, maybe a moped in the cardboard shack they call whatever the fuck they say for garage...

Anyway, im looking for any footage or pics of these chemical attacks. I know death hand is good at scrounging up shit like that. Any leads?

There are always leads, searching is half the fun, you never know what you might turn up.
Personally i think it's misdirection half of it.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

Back on the previous page are 4 sets of images that pertain to the gas attack in Damascus. Most, if not all, have been verified by the UN, media sources and witnesses.

Cheers :) And I have a few more to upload.

Back