Syria: Death/Destruction (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Figured I'd add some fresh pictures from Syria instead of starting a new thread. These pictures are of Al-Nusra fighters that were killed on the 20th and 21st of July. Al-Nusra announced the beginning of a new operation they call "Operation Volcano in the East" which is aimed at Kurdish militia and Syrian Army forces who's main objective is to control the city of Hasaka. This operation supposedly involves approximately 2,500 terrorist.

Al-Nusra fighters tried to break through the village of Al-Msejbia south of Hasaka but were repelled by Kurdish militia fighters as well as artillery support from the Syrian Army Regiment 121 Artillery base. The remaining Al-Nusra fighters retreated to the area of Al-Saddadi where they were met with bombing and strafing runs by the Syrian Air Force.

A lot of these people look to have been killed by air bust munitions.

1. Not sure why this particular guys face is blurred.
xXYqW5t.jpg

KeMqhFi.jpg

2Rn0Gyo.jpg

5y7IBqs.jpg

kpRfY70.jpg

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I found another report that uses the photos I posted and claims they are FSA that were ambushed by the Syrian Army so who knows what actually happened. First report seems the most accurate to me.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
eh! blogshag. that gif :gaah: i just vomited in my mouth

Oh come on, loosen up a little. This is Goregrish not ChristianMingle dot com :) The following picture doesn't gross you out, but my avatar does??? Really now?

drug-cartel-brutality1.jpg

If it makes you feel any better I don't advocate unprotected anal sex like what they are doing in the avatar. But there is nothing like a clean tight college "boy's" ass like what is depicted in the avatar thatsnice :Haplulz:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran

Oh come on, loosen up a little. This is Goregrish not ChristianMingle dot com :) The following picture doesn't gross you out, but my avatar does??? Really now?

If it makes you feel any better I don't advocate unprotected anal sex like what they are doing in the avatar. But there is nothing like a clean tight college "boy's" ass like what is depicted in the avatar thatsnice :Haplulz:
I agreed till the end.

but no offense, really. :thefonz:

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
BlogShag
sometimes a person can't help their immediate reaction to something... and that pic may be gory, but its also fascinating to me. that's the difference
I'd have to agree with you, cause out of all the drug cartel violence I've seen, that picture takes the cake. It's fascinating, disgusting and artistic at the same time. I don't know the background of that multi-knife stabbing pic though, so it may not be a drug cartel killing. Anyone have the true synopsis of it?

I'd have to agree with you, cause out of all the drug cartel violence I've seen, that picture takes the cake. It's fascinating, disgusting and artistic at the same time. I don't know the background of that multi-knife stabbing pic though, so it may not be a drug cartel killing. Anyone have the true synopsis of it?

i wonder how many of those knives it took to kill him

Back