Teacher explodes at unruly black class, student threatens to fight teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Hope this is in the right thread. This is a video from a political youtuber I watch. He shows and then comments on a video the kid took of the teacher yelling and then the threat. Then she cries racism like the stupid little entitled bitch that she is and she plays the victim in front of the news cameras and pretends she was afraid. The worst part is her stupid whore mom defends her. If this stuff isn't shown and called out it will never change, so here it is:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Nig nog was dismissively chewing gum, trying to record basically anything that could be used to vilify the teacher later on to fit the agenda of "being picked on" . I'll bet a thousand fucking watermelons that useless moron hadn't learnt a damn thing in that class all year and it wouldn't be the teacher's fault !

indatubesurfer

Let’s Go Brandon!!! MAGA!!!
This user was banned
That teacher needs to be given an award for standing up against that fat niglet! Loved the part about you can collect ur check on the 15th and the 30th from my tax money and live a terrible life! 😂
Public schools are becoming unaccountable day care centers for non - involved parents!
I agree! That’s why I lay good money to send both my kids to private school! Cost me alot but damn is it worth it when the class is like 90% white and no hood rat project kids shipped in from the ghetto!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
She stated the teacher should push her to be the best.
This approach was tried .
But the Negros failed terribly ( 60 years), then barked racist teaching standards .
Now they want something more suited for there culture .
Connect the dots testing.

I am serious .

Ever question why there are so few negro teachers ?

OG-Capo---

Rookie
Yeah if you're being bothered by kids and things are just not going right because of the rules then what you need to do is find another job that actually pushes the rules on the children that do not listen and have no respect for authority.

HG

95T exp
It would be interesting to see how that student is doing in life at 35/40 - ill save her details and pass on the torch if im nearing death before that...

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Hope this is in the right thread. This is a video from a political youtuber I watch. He shows and then comments on a video the kid took of the teacher yelling and then the threat. Then she cries racism like the stupid little entitled bitch that she is and she plays the victim in front of the news cameras and pretends she was afraid. The worst part is her stupid whore mom defends her. If this stuff isn't shown and called out it will never change, so here it is:

I wanted to punch that fat pig just for chomping her gum

All Niggers must be eliminated along with their liberal sympathizer…

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran

The way she chews her gum is the most offensive part of this video. The way you chew your gum says a lot about who you are... The more you know.

Back