bizarre The Only Way To Stop School Shootings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Fuck yeah lol a class full of armed kids...............
View attachment 659342
That would certainly fuck the situation up you walk in to a class full of kids loaded.

That would B much more effective than Current Trends! Go ahead,Let Me hv it! It's true tho! Once the Danger has been Met on Equal Terms; It can B very surprising how one's Mindset becomes altered!!! Just My Take Gorefriends!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Thats fucking scary to think how good that little man is........

It all makes sense now. No wonder this kid was so good...
View attachment 659344

McM

ARSELING
Maybe in a military academy/school where the kids get an education and live there all the time. Russia has them too. Don't know about the US or UK.
My Russian doctor's two boys were in one of them. She has a photo of the kids in parade uniform on her desk.

mrln

silent ghost
Maybe in a military academy/school where the kids get an education and live there all the time. Russia has them too. Don't know about the US or UK.
My Russian doctor's two boys were in one of them. She has a photo of the kids in parade uniform on her desk.
yes we have them here too with the military academy. weapons are issued at a young age.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
yes we have them here too with the military academy. weapons are issued at a young age.
I've read of that but wasn't sure they still exist today for young kids too. Annapolis and Westpoint came to my mind but the article/book was about past times.

Back